Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

You Were Wrong!

CAN YOU? I have found that just admitting it when I'm wrong really changes things quickly. Or do you prefer to argue? I t really doesn't hurt and the more you do it the easier it gets :wow:

CAN YOU? I have found that just admitting it when I'm wrong really changes things quickly.  Or do you prefer to argue? I t really doesn't hurt and the more you do it the easier it gets :unsure:

Yeppop! All the time... daily......continuously!

Yeah i can admit when i am wrong which happens a lot because i sometimes act before i think so 9 out of 10 times i am wrong and have to apoligise,which i dont mind doing IF i am wrong :unsure:

I have no problems to say that I was wrong when I am wrong. I will hold my place if I believe that I am right until I am proven wrong.

Edited by Odie

I try to but I won't lie and say it easy for me. I'm cursed with a hot temper and a lot of foolish pride. :dude: Had to apologize to my husband today after I totally blew up at him for no good reason and then slammed the bedroom door so hard I knocked the mirror off the wall. Sometimes I can't stand myself. :unsure:

I dont have to worry about this because i'm never wong. :unsure:

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:dude:

I dont have to worry about this because i'm never wong.

You misspelled "wrong".

I do have some trouble, but as you can see, I am admiting it, so maybe it's easier than I think...

Edited by -Harry Kim-

I try to but I won't lie and say it easy for me. I'm cursed with a hot temper and a lot of foolish pride.  :dude: Had to apologize to my husband today after I totally blew up at him for no good reason and then slammed the bedroom door so hard I knocked the mirror off the wall. Sometimes I can't stand myself.  :dude:

I do that, the door thing , all the time, and I live alone :dude: :unsure: My poor lizards have to put up with it, and sometimes I think they just want to.............. :oops: To shut me up :hug::dude:

When I was younger, I'd hold to something like a dog with a bone and refuse to admit anything. I wouldn't continually argue about it; I'd just refuse to apologize.

Nowadays if someone points out an screw-up on my part, I try to say a quick apology and move on. Life's less stressful that way.

...If I'm actually wrong. :unsure:

I'm the Darryl, and the Darryl is never wrong.

Rules for dealing with the Darryl:

1. Darryl is never wrong.

2. if Darryl is wrong, refere to rule number 1.

3. if Darryl says your wrong, and you think HE is wrong, refere to rule 2.

Darryl not saying you're wrong, but your fatigue is showing (I am trying to cower and point out something) Refer don't have no 'e' on the end of it

Anywho, before I die at Hardcharginsarge's hands I would like to say that we are all right in our own worlds, its just y'alls interpretations in the real world don't match ours!

Guess you could. It sounds a little upper class British to me to be honest.

But then i am English!

QSMB says it perfectly. I a never wrong, but I am also not always wrong. I make many mistakes and get things incorrect, though I only see something as wrong if you do not learn from those mistakes. I am therefore never wrong, just mistaken many, a many a time.

For me it depends. I have a hard time admitting that I'm wrong to someone I know. But to people that I'm not that familiar with, I have no problem with it.. Don't ask me why..

I Have Been So Wrong So Much In My Life Its Like Second Nature.

Heck I can admit I'm wrong, I'll even apologize for it. The hardest thing for me is to find someone who will accept the appolgy and help me to do right or accept me for who I am <_<

Doc Niel out

See, those of us in the military come up with extraneously long phrases. for example, a Chief Petty Officer is never late or MIA, they are detained elsewhere.

I hate to admit i'm wrong...i argue till the end, my gf hates this about me..

HEY NOW ACCORDING TO MY NAME IM ALWAYS RIGHT. OR MR RIGHT THAT IS. lol. hyeah i hate to be wrong, but i can admit it when i am. but if im not. or dont think i am, ill argue it out to the end.

Even i have to admit that i am sometimes wrong, but it never happens oft :blink: