Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Worst Eating Expeience You Ever Had?

One of the worst was eating a pizza when I started chewing on something wierd. I spit it all out and picked through it. There was part of a jacket in the melted cheese :unsure: You know, the fiber inside kind if stringy stuff? There was a whole bunch of the stuff through out the whole pizza. I brought it back to the restaurant and the wanted to give me ANOTHER pizza. :P I said, WHAT? Why would I want another Jacket Pizza?? :( I said, just give me my money back, I'll go somewhere else. They argued with me for a while until the manager came over and just gave me my money back just to shut me up! I left and never looked back, I make my own damn pizza now and it's 100% better than anything I could buy already made.

Edited by Jeanway

Bit into a hot dog that had a dead bug in it. A rather large dead bug. 82296.gif

Eawww thanks"runs to toilet" :unsure:

Bit into a hot dog that had a dead bug in it. A rather large dead bug. 82296.gif

Eawww thanks"runs to toilet" :unsure:

That's what I did too. :P

on the one and only time I've ever been to Japan, I went into a Sushi restaruant, and I got some Sushi and Sashimi which had been sitting out for a little too long. lets just say I was a frequent visitor to sickbay for the next day or so.

OMG! Jim, the exact same thing happened to me. That was a long time ago but,OOHHH, sick! Like an hour after I ate it, OOHH. :wow: And it lasted for days. Mine was shrimp, what was your? I think mine came from the red tide, remember that? Nothing quite like a marine parasite in your gut.

You want to hear a bad eating experience? Once when my family was out at a mcdonalds we happened to get a burger (or 2) that had a "you won a free burger" sticker on it. Well, it was shown as expired but we thought, "hey, it's on the burger so not our fault" and went to get one anyways (actually, my dad did). Anyways, when he went up to the counter they said "oh sorry, but that is expired" and you know what? They were putting more stickers on more burgers!!! After that i've been pretty much boycotting mcdonalds. <_<

once i hat Chinees Water Dragon for diner, but it wasn,t cooked well, it was to raw <_<

This might get a little intense, so I'm putting it in a spoiler, its about the night I became a vegetarian

Click for Spoiler:

My parents and I were eathing dinner at this fancy Cajun restuarant, and as an apitizer we ordered crafish. They came out and they were WHOLE, heads and all! It made me think of them happy and swimming around and then getting killed and ending up on a plate, and being eaten, and it grossed me out so bad. And it was expwnsive, so I felt like I should at least try to eat it, so I did and I thought I was gonna puke, and then I ran to the bathroom and sobbed for like 15 minutes. I haven't eaten meat since.

once i hat Chinees Water Dragon for diner, but it wasn,t cooked well, it was to raw :wub:

Looks like the tables got turned on you <_< :oops:

I had several articles of food from the Cafateria at my College..Umm Yum?

As a kid there were those certain foods I was forced to eat despite the fact merely placing them in my mouth would make me blow chunks. That was bad enough but the worst was being told I "did that on purpose". Thanks mom. <_<

Alterego, were you allergic to them at the time or still are? That could explain your reaction to the stuff getting in your mouth. They knew about food allergies then, right? <_<

Alterego, were you allergic to them at the time or still are? That could explain your reaction to the stuff getting in your mouth. They knew about food allergies then, right? <_<

Some food allergies were known back in those olden days but that was not the reason for my reactions, I have no allergies to anything, (knocks wood.) It's just some foods made me gag, I can't explain why. Does anyone know what I mean, I couldn't be the only person on the planet who's experienced this could I?

I was lactose intolerant when I was a baby, but now I can drink milk and suffer no ill effects. I still don't like the taste of milk, though.

Does anyone know what I mean, I couldn't be the only person on the planet who's experienced this could I?

Food texture issues. It runs in my family. Neither my grandma or I can eat anything mushy or spongy without gagging.

My worst eating experience was at some BBQ my school threw for most imporved students one year. The teacher who was BBQ'ing the burgers mistakenly gave me one that was completely raw in the middle! :blech:

This might get a little intense, so I'm putting it in a spoiler, its about the night I became a vegetarian

Click for Spoiler:

My parents and I were eathing dinner at this fancy Cajun restuarant, and as an apitizer we ordered crafish.  They came out and they were WHOLE, heads and all!  It made me think of them happy and swimming around and then getting killed and ending up on a plate, and being eaten, and it grossed me out so bad.  And it was expwnsive, so I felt like I should at least try to eat it, so I did and I thought I was gonna puke, and then I ran to the bathroom and sobbed for like 15 minutes.  I haven't eaten meat since.

Technically Crayfish isn't meat, it's like if an animal only eats bugs, its an insectivor not a carnivore.

Click for Spoiler:

My parents and I were eathing dinner at this fancy Cajun restuarant, and as an apitizer we ordered crafish.  They came out and they were WHOLE, heads and all!  It made me think of them happy and swimming around and then getting killed and ending up on a plate, and being eaten, and it grossed me out so bad.  And it was expwnsive, so I felt like I should at least try to eat it, so I did and I thought I was gonna puke, and then I ran to the bathroom and sobbed for like 15 minutes.  I haven't eaten meat since.

Technically Crayfish isn't meat, it's like if an animal only eats bugs, its an insectivor not a carnivore.

I think her point is it was once living and now it was dead. I can't eat meat if it still looks like the animal. As long as I don't have to picture the animal the food once looked like I'm ok. I know it's just a way to fool myself but it's the only way I can bring myself to eat meat. I've tried many times to go vegetarian but I always give into temptation, I love the taste of meat. <_<

Click for Spoiler:

I think her point is it was once living and now it was dead. I can't eat meat if it still looks like the animal. As long as I don't have to picture the animal the food once looked like I'm ok. I know it's just a way to fool myself but it's the only way I can bring myself to eat meat. I've tried many times to go vegetarian but I always give into temptation, I love the taste of meat. <_<

I'm guessing neither of you have ever killed your own food..

For me it's a survival thing, no different that growing plants to eat.

I ate a bug once off the floor because I thought it was a raisin <_<

eeeewwwwwwwwwww bedlam.gif

Well when i was 10, i used to get money for eating bugs :wub:

I ate a bug once off the floor because I thought it was a raisin :wub:

Well when i was 10, i used to get money for eating bugs :nono:

AS IF THAT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH, IT WASN'T EVEN CRUNCHY, <_< IT was a TICK -_- :wub: SQUISHHHHHHH :(

I ate a bug once off the floor because I thought it was a raisin :wub:

Well when i was 10, i used to get money for eating bugs :nono:

AS IF THAT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH, IT WASN'T EVEN CRUNCHY, <_< IT was a TICK -_- :wub: SQUISHHHHHHH :(

Well used to charge ALOT for bees and wasps because i always got stung in the mouth and throat!

I thing the gooyist thing i've eaten was a caterpiller.

Okay guys when I was 9 my mum took me to Burger King and ordered burger fries and a coke. We got the meal and when we opened it to eat the burger we found that we tasted something slimey. We looked at it and the gherkins looked like SLUGS!!!

A week ago I ordered a beef burger from where my mum goes out to once a week and when I began munching I noticed it tasted a little coppery. I looked at it and found it was the red side of raw in the middle.

Okay guys when I was 9 my mum took me to Burger King and ordered burger fries and a coke. We got the meal and when we opened it to eat the burger we found that we tasted something slimey. We looked at it and the gherkins looked like SLUGS!!!

A week ago I ordered a beef burger from where my mum goes out to once a week and when I began munching I noticed it tasted a little coppery. I looked at it and found it was the red side of raw in the middle.

I hate gherkins....

I hate it when that happens...

Gherkins = me blowing chunks

Raw meat = me blowing chunks

I do how ever love to eat whole raw Onions!

once in a restaurant here in holland, a man on the table beside me started to Vomating on his table (he was also a little drunk) at that time i was eating a italian vegeteble cream soup.

:blink: