• kind of
    • not sure
    • not really
    • No, because
    • No, because of conspiracy
    • Definitely not
    • Absolutely not in God's name would I do that

Do you believe? :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

The Doctor absolutely believes in aliens.....

Ufology might be filled with bits and pieces of misinformation that the government feeds us (there might be the possibility that it is the government that abducts us, not the aliens....), but there must be some fact in there....

The Doctor is a very open-minded person....

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

WATCH THE SKIESlastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

I actually have a theory that all the abductions and probings and crop circles are ET's version of frat boy pranks, they get all liquored up at some kegger and than some one says "Hey, lets take the saucer and go probe some human" and the other aliens go "Yeah, WOO! WOO! WOO! " Next thing you know you've been probed. :laugh:

I am an alien :laugh:

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

OMG!!! I'm gonna report this to VBG!!!

What do you humans call it? UFO?

Ahhh....That's it.

Our UFO crashed at the area known as "Area 50." ("Area 51" is a deception. There is no such thing.) My fellow collages had to leave me behind (long story). :flex:

Let's just keep this between us, ok? :laugh:

Master Q

Yeah of course I do, they get got by the immigration officials all the time and are deported back to their countries...

UH, DUH! :laugh: LOOK AROUND. WHERE ARE WE? OF COURSE WE DO, OR WE WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING ABOUT KLINGONS AND BORG AND ANDORIANS AND FERENGI AND VULCANS AND SULIBON AND MARTIANS? OH WE FORGOT MARTIANS, WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS MARTIANS, DON'T WE? :flex: :blink: I'M HALF VULCAN :flex:

I was an alien in a past life.  Now I'm just a puny human. :laugh:

And the Romulans abducted all those poor people :flex:

I thought it was the ferengi....

I was an alien in a past life.  Now I'm just a puny human. :laugh:

And the Romulans abducted all those poor people :flex:

I thought it was the ferengi....

The Ferengi would just pick their pockets

One night, in Merritt Island, FL, about 5 years ago, a few friends and I were hanging out outside. One of my friends started freaking out. He pointed up to the sky, and we all saw it....3 white dots that looked like stars, but the triangle that they made got bigger and smaller, and as it moved, the stars it passed were blanked out like an airplane at night would do. You could clearly see that this thing was solid. It was huge, and moving very quickly. It left no kind of exhaust trail, and we couldnt see any shape other than the 3 lights making a triangle get bigger and smaller. We watched it for about 20 seconds until we couldnt see it anymore.

I voted yes because I've seen a UFO, obviously.

That’s interesting, 8247

I was just looking through the C2C AM website...

Black Triangle Phenomenon

Research scientist Dr. Colm Kelleher, from the National National Institute of Discovery Science (NIDS), discussed the enigmatic Black Triangle phenomenon. Sightings of Black Triangles go back to the 1980s, though a dramatic increase began in 1998. NIDS has recorded as many as 500 encounters.

Art related his own encounter with a Black Triangle object (see artist rendition below). Some people think Black Triangles, also known as Big Black Deltas or BBDs, are part of a secret military project. An earlier study by NIDS indicated a high correlation between U.S. military facilities and BBD sighting locations. In the face of newer evidence, however, NIDS is revising its hypothesis. Researchers have since discovered that a vast majority of BBD sightings follow U.S. interstate highway systems. According to Kelleher, this seems inconsistent with earlier conclusions about the military nature of these objects.

Kelleher also spoke about other UFO cases, cattle mutilation research, and abduction experiences. He said that in areas where they've applied science to the evidence, the answers have often turned out to be rather mundane. For example, NIDS subjected an "alien claw" (found at the scene of a purported abduction) to a battery of DNA tests. The tests revealed the "claw" to be a snail shell. Kelleher went on to explain that while such results don't necessarily rule out the validity of an experience, they don't provide a smoking gun either.

In the attachment there is an audio clip of Art Bell talking about his encounter...

Click for Spoiler:

Yes, a few weeks ago I was crazy enough to get a 6 month subscription to their website. (I also subscribe to the Rush Limbaugh website.)

Master Q

Attachment:

It took a couple of minutes ..... but the attachment has been fully uploaded now

Art_Bell.wma

Edited by master_q

Wouldn't sightings of any kind tend to occur on the Interstate system because people are most likely to on a road than in the middle of an empty desert etc at night?

Hmm, black triangles and the 80's makes me think "Stealth". I saw one of the fighters once during the day and it was a black triangle in the sky.

I believe in UFO's but I don't necessarily believe they are extra-terrestrial - although I won't flatly deny the possibility.

That’s interesting, 8247

I was just looking through the C2C AM website...

Black Triangle Phenomenon

Research scientist Dr. Colm Kelleher, from the National National Institute of Discovery Science (NIDS), discussed the enigmatic Black Triangle phenomenon. Sightings of Black Triangles go back to the 1980s, though a dramatic increase began in 1998. NIDS has recorded as many as 500 encounters.

Art related his own encounter with a Black Triangle object (see artist rendition below). Some people think Black Triangles, also known as Big Black Deltas or BBDs, are part of a secret military project. An earlier study by NIDS indicated a high correlation between U.S. military facilities and BBD sighting locations. In the face of newer evidence, however, NIDS is revising its hypothesis. Researchers have since discovered that a vast majority of BBD sightings follow U.S. interstate highway systems. According to Kelleher, this seems inconsistent with earlier conclusions about the military nature of these objects.

Kelleher also spoke about other UFO cases, cattle mutilation research, and abduction experiences. He said that in areas where they've applied science to the evidence, the answers have often turned out to be rather mundane. For example, NIDS subjected an "alien claw" (found at the scene of a purported abduction) to a battery of DNA tests. The tests revealed the "claw" to be a snail shell. Kelleher went on to explain that while such results don't necessarily rule out the validity of an experience, they don't provide a smoking gun either.

In the attachment there is an audio clip of Art Bell talking about his encounter...

Click for Spoiler:

Yes, a few weeks ago I was crazy enough to get a 6 month subscription to their website. (I also subscribe to the Rush Limbaugh website.)

Master Q

Attachment:

It took a couple of minutes ..... but the attachment has been fully uploaded now

I listen to Coast to Coast AM!!! But it's like $50 for a 6 month subscriiption, so I'm not subscribed...

Edited by -Harry Kim-

Thanks for that link. There were differences in that guy's story and what I saw. What I saw was very far up in the sky. I know it was huge, because some of the stars it blanked out were the 3 stars that make Orion's belt. Also, what I saw had lights that looked like stars in the 3 points of the triangle, but they were moving. If I knew how to make GIF images, I'd do it, and post it so you could see exactly what I mean. In my post, I mentioned my location, hoping that someone else had seen the same thing. We didnt report it, and I had no idea that black triangles were a phenomenon. Like that guy said, we all know what we saw, and we still talk about it. One person I told said "I believe you saw SOMETHING, but I dont believe it was a UFO."

Wouldn't sightings of any kind tend to occur on the Interstate system because people are most likely to on a road than in the middle of an empty desert etc at night?

Hmm, black triangles and the 80's makes me think "Stealth".  I saw one of the fighters once during the day and it was a black triangle in the sky.

I believe in UFO's but I don't necessarily believe they are extra-terrestrial - although I won't flatly deny the possibility.

I've seen Stealths. The bomber, and the fighter, and a C-130. This was no Stealth, and it was no C-130 either.

...AND MARTIANS? OH WE FORGOT MARTIANS, WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS MARTIANS, DON'T WE? :flex:  :laugh:

wotw1898.2.ill.jpggoble5.jpg

Hmmm.....

How sure are you on that Jean?..... :blink:

*goes back to helping the Maritans with their large-scale plans for conquest*

mantas.giflastresort.jpg42.gif

I voted that I kind of believe in Aliens. :hug::force:

I believe that they exist because I don't believe that we are the only beings in this universe. I refuse to believe that we are the only ones. One day someone will prove me wrong or right. Til then, yes I believe they exist. B)

I welcome them with open arms. B)

I welcome them with open arms. :thumbs:

Let's hope they come in peace rather than war.... :)

Or some other terrible reason....

Hmmm, I believe they're already here though....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I'm not too sure if I can believe in them as much as they believe in me. I mean I know what may faults and weaknesses are and at times I don't hold much value to my qualities. As for the aliens I know they seem nice enough and their cultures are interesting at times. The other day one gave me a token from his home in India and told me it was worth .50 cents. I also work with Mexicans and I get taught the *Mexican Word of the Day* from one of them.

I voted not really. I have been a sci-fi fan since the eighth grade ( so for more than 3 decades folks!) but that does not make me believe there is actually a big, trek- like interacting alien civilization out there.

I am Chrisitian, and I beleive in Christ's return...that kind of clashes with the notion of first contact.

However, I do not think the Bible says there are no other created beings in the universe...I believe it is silent on the issue of life on other panets, and focuses on humans on Earth. It does mention angels and other created creatures dwelling in God's presence.

So I remain skeptical (but not admantly negative) about the actual existence of aliens.

Yes there are aliens if there on earth or not thats another Q do i belive they have been here yes i do, and i belive there is a cover up about ufo's. :thumbs:

Guest Ktrek

No I don't believe in Aliens. They make for good sci-fi and horror stories and I enjoy the idea as pure fiction but they don't exist except in the minds of some people. If aliens existed I think we would have some concrete evidence by now. Fact is we don't don't and over 90% of all supposed sightings can be scientifically disqualified as real. I can't base a belief on the other percent of to date unknowns. People who believe they have been abducted are , IMHO, in need of long term psychiatric care. :thumbs:

Ktrek

Edited by Ktrek

yes i do,

i think my mother-in-law is one :thumbs:

I am so an alien. I believe that my essence was switched with the human whose body I now inhabit's essence and that I simply need to get back. It is the only explaination for, well, me. :unsure: Yes, I do believe.

Yes, just because... It's really pathetic to think we're it, that we're the only sentient humanoid species in the whole galaxy, if not the universe. And mjham, if there were aliens most likely they were created by God just like we were. But anyways, i have an open mind about this, it could be true or not (and if it is, look out for mikey the illegal alien!!! :unsure: ).