Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

I'd Like To Dedicate This Song To......

To Kevin and Dill, they know why :nono:

""White & Nerdy" is the second single from "Weird Al" Yankovic's album Straight Outta Lynwood, which was released on September 26, 2006. It parodies the song "Ridin'" by Chamillionaire and Krayzie Bone. The song both laments and revels in nerdiness, as recited by the subject who cannot "roll with the gangstas" because he is "just too white and nerdy", and includes constant references to stereotypically nerdy things, such as collecting comic books, playing Dungeons & Dragons, and editing Wikipedia." - Wikipedia

I gotta admit, Wikipedia isn't afraid to poke fun at itself.

Just because I spent all weekend playing computer games while neglecting to sleep or have any contact with the outside world does not make me ......... oh, nevermind, lol.

To Kor, my fellow Dylan fan. Weird Al's take on Subterranean Homesick Blues done completely in palindromes. :wow:

To Kor, my fellow Dylan fan. Weird Al's take on Subterranean Homesick Blues done completely in palindromes. :wow:

Thanks RC!.. :wow:

I love Weird Al's version. Last summer, I saw Weird Al in concert and he did this one. It was GREAT!.. :(

I love Weird Al's version. Last summer, I saw Weird Al in concert and he did this one. It was GREAT!.. :P

You've seen Dylan in concert more than I have and you've seen Weird Al live. I am seriously jealous.

This one's for Kevin. No real reason, it's just been a long time since we sat around listening to Alabama. :laugh::frusty:

This ones for Debbie..tomorrow we have been together for something like 3years 6months 2days and 12 hours..lol god i Sooo love her :laugh:

MONKEYS

Thank you dill :blush 2: :P

This one is for Robert. The same song he dedicated to me years ago. The same song we'll be listening to together when we're old and gray. :blink:

Kind and Generous by Natalie Merchant. Dedicated to Kevin for putting up with me all these years and still being such a friend. :clap:

Again, only this time with the actual song.

:clap:

Kind and Generous by Natalie Merchant. Dedicated to Kevin for putting up with me all these years and still being such a friend. :bow:

Again, only this time with the actual song.

I put this on for deb coz i like watching her and mandy dance to this...its also 1 of my fav vids at this moment in time,and not because the women in it are hot as deb says....well ok the one only wearing gold underwear :biggrin: *cough*

Its really funky B) ...Mark Ronson 'Valerie'

Mark Ronson 'Valerie'

:innocent_:

To Hang for future reference once Mandy (his Mandy) starts dating...

LMAO good one kevin..i will have to copy that song B) :o i have to agree with ever word of that song..

Fav lines..

"I'm scared to death one day my daughter is gonna find that teenage boy i USED to be,that seems to have just one thing on his mind"....<----- thats why i have a Riot gun "Lock & Load"...coz i remember what i was like :lol:

And this one..

"I'll have to put the fear of god into some kid on the door".. :)

:innocent_:

To Hang for future reference once Mandy (his Mandy) starts dating...

LMAO good one kevin..i will have to copy that song :o :lol: i have to agree with ever word of that song..

Fav lines..

"I'm scared to death one day my daughter is gonna find that teenage boy i USED to be,that seems to have just one thing on his mind"....<----- thats why i have a Riot gun "Lock & Load"...coz i remember what i was like :)

And this one..

"I'll have to put the fear of god into some kid on the door".. B)

Yeah, that's a really good song with some great lines in it. lol