Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

JUST ONE HOUR.........

Something left unfinished, unsaid? An apology you wished you had made?

A kiss you wish happened? A final good-bye :frusty:

Mine would be with my Dad. I wasn't with him when he passed away and I just wished I could have told him how much I loved him and how much he meant to me. Just to look into his Sea blue eyes one more time, hold his hand an kiss him one last time :frusty: He was just the BEST.

My grandmother on my mother side of the family. We never got a long even through I tried. I could never measure up to her. I wish it was different, not it can never be.

im not going to say his name, but i wish i had the chance to tell him i wasnt holdning any sort of a grudge against him for some of the things he had done. even though what he did was stupid and wrong i forgive him.

My girlfriend she died in a car accident  :frusty: I never got to say good bye...I just wish that I could...heck I wish I could just change that whole night. :frusty:

I'm sorry Dragon,I know how you must feel, my best-friend was killed in a fire 3 months ago. I had just talked with her the day before. :P

My grandfather. Uneducated.... immigrated from the old land with no money. Worked his tail off for the family, and always had some wisdom for me. The one man who encouraged me to be my best. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be where I am today - the first of my family to go to college, get a degree, and never forget my roots. I was out of the country when he died, and never heard about it until later.

My college degrees aren't hanging on the wall. They're in a box with a few things my grandfather gave me..... an old watch, some National Geographics, some stamps and coins......... If he were here, I'd show him........

It's been ten years..... and it still stings like it was yesterday....... :frusty:

my grandfather.. he loved me so much i remember i ran into him once in toronto and he started crying cause he loved me so much and this is a man who doesnt cry much... he served in the polish army and escaped the holocaust...

My grandfather.

I was at school when he died.

The last thing he did before he died was asking for me and I wasn't there. :frusty: So I would love to take that one hour to tell him how much I loved him. :frusty:

I would like just 1 hour with my real father he died 2 months before i was born.

I would like just 1 hour with my real father he died 2 months before i was born.

:blink: Samething happen to my father. B)

I would love for me and my mum to spend an hour with each of her parents one died when she was 12 and the other just before she got married. I never met either of them. I would want them to see how well she turned out and one of the few grandchildren they never met.

My grandmother on my dad's side. I didn't know her that well. I saw her maybe 3 to 4 times a year and I just was never as close to her as am with my other grandmother. I had to sing at ther funeral and it was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I didn't breakdown until the end of the song. If there were one person it would be her just so I could have known her better. :blink:

I'd like to have gotten home from work one hour earlier on September 1, 1999. Then I could have made it to the hospital on time to see my grandmother before she died. :blink:

two people actually sorry i cant just narrow it to one. first my aunt, she was my favorite of 14 aunts and uncles, she always asked when i was gonna come to wisconsin to visit, i always thought i had a lot of time to do it, till one morning i got a phone call that she died, i was devistated, and to this day when i think about it it just kills me that i never got to say good bye to her. second my grandpa, i remember the night he died, he was in the hospital, but no knew he was going to die that night, so i just stayed home thinking great no ones here i can just hang out and watch tv, then later i found out that he died. it was a week or so before my birthday.

Beating the **** outa a lifeguard at a pool i went to today(none of the ones i've worked at), he was tryna start a fight and my friends stopped me, i shoulda let him hit me, then take his job!

I feel guilty now- all of you are saying things about departed loved ones and I was just thinking, "Spock, I would do just anything to just talk to him..." There are probably a few others too... Whatever.