Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

DISCOURAGE OPPOSITE SEX

I've always found my 2 foot long clown shoes and a big, bulbous, red nose works well. B)

No Thank You works well .

Click for Spoiler:

Or get out of my face

I've always found my 2 foot long clown shoes and a big, bulbous, red nose works well. B)

I'm suddenly very intriqued by red clown shoes. :roflmao:

I've always found my 2 foot long clown shoes and a big, bulbous, red nose works well. :roflmao:

I'm suddenly very intriqued by red clown shoes. B)

It wasn't directed at you Sweetie, just realax :roflmao:

My daughter and her girl friends told me they went to the bar one night all dressed

to kill and decided they would try to discourage guys from asking them to

dance.....the sat there with there slouching with their fingers in the noses and

still got asked.....lol

True story! B)

Be a complete and total reject. If you hang out with "strange" people and like what no one else does, you will never be asked. I know from personal experience. T'Son and I are both regarded as strange and we both like things no one else likes and guess what? Both of us have long distance relationships because no one who really knows us likes us. No offense T'Son...

Tell them you're gay.

I actually tried that at a high school party when some jerk guy wouldn't leave me alone. Just my luck, a girl who heard me gave me a "look" and said "are you really? :( "

*awkward moment* :)

If you hang out with "strange" people and like what no one else does,

:) :bow:This may work well for some, but what happens when you meet someone just like you? :) :) Well lets just say there is not a dull monemt in this house. :flex:

Edited by Chataeya

Make sure he can see and hear you howling at the full moon, then act surprised when he catches you :flex:

Make sure he can see and hear you howling at the full moon, then act surprised when he catches you :flex:

what if he was doing the same thing when he caught you? :)

Make sure he can see and hear you howling at the full moon, then act surprised when he catches you :bow:

what if he was doing the same thing when he caught you? :)

You mean like we just bumped into each other on the beach at mid-night while we were both chasing the reflection of the Full Moon in the water??? NO, I don't know anything about that. Quit questioning me, you know I have secrets :flex: And Doc 42 had NOTHING to do with this either, so leave him out of it. :) OOPS, I said too much :)

Why would you discourage the opposite sex? Work on attracting the opposite sex- or the same sex. Depending on your preference.

Did anyone read the "Section 31: Rogue" novel?

It was the first legitimate gay Trek novel. I thought it was great, but I'm biased, if you have an opinion one way or the other (no pun intended). Let me know/

I've found that being single will drive them away, but if you have a girlfriend, that will attract them like sharks with blood in the water.

Edited by 8247

Why would you discourage the opposite sex?  Work on attracting the opposite sex- or the same sex.  Depending on your preference.

Indeed, the point of this thread is lost to me. Must be the reason it is in the "fluff" section of this board. :flex:

Did anyone read the "Section 31: Rogue"  novel?

It was the first legitimate gay Trek novel.  I thought it was great, but I'm biased, if you have an opinion one way or the other (no pun intended).  Let me know/

I read it quite a while back & really liked it. Funny thing is that I hardly thought about any of the characters being gay until I was nearly halfway done with the book! The I thought "Gay characters? It's about time!"

Tell them you're gay.

I actually tried that at a high school party when some jerk guy wouldn't leave me alone. Just my luck, a girl who heard me gave me a "look" and said "are you really? :) "

::flex:: Where were parties like this when I was in High School?

Tell them you're gay.

I actually tried that at a high school party when some jerk guy wouldn't leave me alone. Just my luck, a girl who heard me gave me a "look" and said "are you really? :flex: "

::bow:: Where were parties like this when I was in High School?

What are you talking about? Pretending to be gay then What?? It Van Roy, you never cease to amaze me. :)

Why would you discourage the opposite sex?  Work on attracting the opposite sex- or the same sex.  Depending on your preference.

Indeed, the point of this thread is lost to me. Must be the reason it is in the "fluff" section of this board. :)

Just think back a couple months. :bow: It MAY occur to you. :) I think your a little " FLUFFY" :flex:

Tell them you're gay.

I actually tried that at a high school party when some jerk guy wouldn't leave me alone. Just my luck, a girl who heard me gave me a "look" and said "are you really? :flex: "

::bow:: Where were parties like this when I was in High School?

THOSE parties were in the late 60's & early 70's. BTW I never used that avoidance tactic again. Now I just tell any persistant jerk, "no, thanks......NO, thank you.........HOW MANY TIMES do I have to SAY it you @#$%...."

It's fast & effective. :)

Stardate:214295.8

Act like my friend Jeff and that will discourage any body of the opposite sex(male of female).Hes an idiot and acts really stupid sometimes.Like ive told him "Even if you were gay another gay wouldnt want you."

QUOTE (incontinentia @ Apr 16 2004, 03:04 AM)

QUOTE (Nemesis @ Apr 15 2004, 05:24 PM)

Tell them you're gay.

I actually tried that at a high school party when some jerk guy wouldn't leave me alone. Just my luck, a girl who heard me gave me a "look" and said "are you really? 

I tried that once as well when this girl wouldnt leave me alone at a party cause I had a girlfriend.Theexact same thing happened to me that did to you.Except I am a guy and another guy started to hit on me.I finnaly had to tell my gf to come over and save me :flex:

Acting like a jerk thats one way,and being jealous that can turn some one right off :flex: