Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

STARWARSFANS.NET

I've opened a new site. STARWARSFANS.NET, I've just opened it and haven't gotten all of the modifications added yet so some of the features you are used to here aren't over there yet but I will work on it over the next few days.

Enjoy!

:lol: you the man vbg :lol:

P.s the name is clonetrooper and i am in :lol:

Cool. I did not register because I am not a big Star Wars fan. I am sure the fans will love it.

I Wonder If Anyone At StarWars.com Would Like It. Hehe

I'm sure, lol. If could post a topic about it, then that would be great!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Checked it out, pretty cool VBG. I have not registered though, mainly because I am not too much of a SW fan.

Though I have passed the link on to my brother, he might be very interested..since he is more of a Star Wars fan than a Star Trek fan. Plus, if I am correct in remembering he has a few friends in school and on the net that are big SW fans too. :flex:

Probably will send the link to my sister and her husband too, though they are rarely on the net nowadays...they are a bit of SW fans too.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I'm over there too, under my tf.n name of Gabri_Jade. Looks fantastic, VBG! Thanks for making it! :flex:

Why not use Luke in his black Jedi outfit and green lightsabre?

That looked cool!!!

:flex:  :nono:

Thanks,King! I like that idea. now, the search begins. Perhaps my friend at work, who has an exstensive collection of SW figurines, would let me photograph one.

:tear:Thanks, dude!

:flex:

I am with those who are more trek fans than Star Wars fans. I will probably visit from time to time, but will probably not join. I will say that scene captures the vastness of the visual effects that often characterize Star Wars.