Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Do you think a major character will be killed off?

Which major character do you think may be killed?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which major character do you think may be killed?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe not dead, just really hurt
    • You're crazy Jack_Bauer!

I have no spoiler information but I have a feeling that someone is going to bite the big one. I think it will probably be one of the MACOs, most likely Major Hayes or perhaps Corporal Hawkins. I just have a feeling. I think I got it from 24, you start to get a feeling for when a character's days are numbered. So, do you think we'll see someone major will die? I you do, please specify who.

I voted for crazy, but it wouldn't surprise me if they killed of someone, I wouldn't know who, probably a MACO because I don't think they are intended to be permanent characters anyway. I kinda like Major Hayes, but they're probably already fitting him for a pinebox. :P

I voted for crazy, but it wouldn't surprise me if they killed of someone, I wouldn't know who, probably a MACO because I don't think they are intended to be permanent characters anyway. I kinda like Major Hayes, but they're probably already fitting him for a pinebox. B)

I wonder why? :P

Maybe not dead, just really hurt

I think it'll be someone like Dr. Phlox or Lt. Reed, where they'll be heard bad, with the finale making us wait till the fall to see if they survive or not, kind'a like what they did with Harry Kim in "Scorpion, Part I". However, I think this is unlikely since the finale won't be a cliffhanger.

I think they might kill someone off...I hope it's not Reed or Hayes

...I love those two and their scences together.... :P

Stardate:214273.9

After thinking about it for a little bit I decided on yes.As for who it will be I dont know but I am just goingh to throw Mayweahter out there cause he gets the least amont of screentime

Major character will be killed off. They have done so before and they will do it again.

Edited by Odie

I don't consider Hayes a major character although it is possible he could be killed off. I hope not.. I'd like to see him again sometime.

I don't think any of the major cast will get killed off - unless someone has a pressing movie career waiting.

No. They're all probably on contract for the whole series, unless they want out. Anyway, it wouldn't be the same without either Hoshi or Mayweather walking around in the background doing next to nothing most of the time.

Hayes is not a major character.

Ok true. I'd consider him major reoccurring since he will appear five times this year (hmm, seems like more).

Click for Spoiler:

Now I'm a little worried. I checked the imdb and they have some of the guest cast for 'Zero Hour' listed. They list Admiral Forrest, Daniels and Shran but Hayes is not there. Either that hasn't been released or he won't make it past 'Countdown'. This kind of re-inforces the "Hayes dies" theory because 'Countdown' is supposed to have a major twist at the end.

Well a ton of people got killed at the end of Azati Prime and we don't know who yet - so maybe we've already lost someone. Who know's what they might do before the end but you won't hear any blubbing from this corner of the galaxy if T'Pol gets it.

As an aside I hope they use the losses in Damage to pay some kind of tribute to Crewman Cutler - perhaps giving her life to save another?

Well a ton of people got killed at the end of Azati Prime and we don't know who yet - so maybe we've already lost someone.  Who know's what they might do before the end but you won't hear any blubbing from this corner of the galaxy if T'Pol gets it.

Same here

As an aside I hope they use the losses in Damage to pay some kind of tribute to Crewman Cutler - perhaps giving her life to save another?

Good idea

Click for Spoiler:

I don't think any major characters were lost in Azati Prime, since all major characters appear on the cast list for Damage. Hayes can't die since he's listed in the upcoming episode Countdown.

Here's a topic on Crewman Cutler that was started a while ago

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=10235

I think Hayes has already been killed.. I don't think they will kill any of the major characters, but someone might get seriously injured..

By the way, I voted you are crazy, Jack_Bauer for other reasons :blush:

I think Hayes has already been killed

Does this mean you think that Hayes died in the Azati Prime attack? If it does, see my last post in this topic, before this one.

I think Hayes has already been killed

Does this mean you think that Hayes died in the Azati Prime attack? If it does, see my last post in this topic, before this one.

I see, however I still don't think Hayes will make it out of the Expanse alive..

I don't think so.  If any character dies I think it would  be T'pol.  I doubt I would mourn her passing...

No it can't be T'Pol she is the best Vulcan since Spock IMO. I always like the way she seems fallible yet still alien, like Spock was when he was fighting his human emotions.

::scratches head:: :flex: I don't remember :) a Major Character? Did I miss something, again?? :bow: and who is going to kill him?? :)

I don't think anyone will die (Hayes is still a possibility though). But the entire crew will be effected deeply by the end of all of this. I would have said Travis, but since about Harbinger, he's been doing a lot more and I'm liking it.

Hayes is not a major character.

I agree, there's not even action figure of him in the ENT. crew. I don't believe the main character's are going anywhere.