Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

THE CLOUDLESS, BLUE SKY WITH THE SUN SHINING BRIGHTLY RIGHT IN THE

MIDDLE OF IT. :laugh::picard-sith::laugh::laugh::laugh: :huh:

THE CLOUDLESS, BLUE SKY WITH THE SUN SHINING BRIGHTLY RIGHT IN THE

MIDDLE OF IT. :laugh:  :picard-sith:  :laugh:  :huh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

That sounds lovely. I wish I could see it, here in Atlanta the sky is more of a gray tone, very hazy *hates Atlanta*

My son happily sitting on the potty chair! *wipes away tear of joy* I can finally see the light at the end of the diaper tunnel.

the evenstar, my sister, my mom leaving the house, and the alarm clock saying its 10:00 in the morning *yes I got to sleep in*

The slightly-too-familiar lights of the airport below me. :picard-sith:

Home... for a rather short time.

(I'll only be able to poke my head in occasionally for another month or three).

This picture even though my hair is all flat and goofy. :laugh: Robert took it today when I was taking a nap with Rachael. I love looking at it. :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

post-83-1090494507.jpg

This picture even though my hair is all flat and goofy.  :laugh: Robert took it today when I was taking a nap with Rachael. I love looking at it.  :blink:

Click for Spoiler:

post-83-1090494507.jpg

MASSIVE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..i agree thats the most beautiful thing i have seen today :laugh: .....sorry sweet and low :blink:

This picture even though my hair is all flat and goofy.  :laugh: Robert took it today when I was taking a nap with Rachael. I love looking at it.  :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

post-83-1090494507.jpg

awwwwwwww thats definitly the most beautiful thing i saw today,its just soo adorable!

owwww :laugh: after a slap across the head sorry mandy but that was the second most beautiful thing i saw today..the first was...the girl who i am going to marry :laugh: :blink:

owwww  :blink: after a slap across the head sorry mandy but that was the second most beautiful thing i saw today..the first was...the girl who i am going to marry :laugh:  :blink:

LMAO! :laugh: :P She's training you well

owwww  :laugh: after a slap across the head sorry mandy but that was the second most beautiful thing i saw today..the first was...the girl who i am going to marry :blink:  :o

LMAO! :P :dude: She's training you well

:blink: yeah she talks to you much thats the problem :laugh: ...you and your Thwacking stick puts ideas in her head,i am sunburned and she wants to slap my back :P

owwww  :laugh: after a slap across the head sorry mandy but that was the second most beautiful thing i saw today..the first was...the girl who i am going to marry :dude:  :o

LMAO! :P :laugh: She's training you well

:P yeah she talks to you much thats the problem :blink: ...you and your Thwacking stick puts ideas in her head,i am sunburned and she wants to slap my back :blink:

What, you think those mad giggle fits you hear are us talking about you? :P

l
owwww  :blink: after a slap across the head sorry mandy but that was the second most beautiful thing i saw today..the first was...the girl who i am going to marry :P  :laugh:

LMAO! :P :P She's training you well

:dude: yeah she talks to you much thats the problem :laugh: ...you and your Thwacking stick puts ideas in her head,i am sunburned and she wants to slap my back :P

What, you think those mad giggle fits you hear are us talking about you? :P

Hmmm i wouldnt put it past you 2 :o ..but knowing you both like i do its more likely old hairy chest your talking about then me :blink: :P

I am looking at it right now,infact she is the most beatiful creature i ever saw in my whole life :blush 2: ...and with that i am off to let her now what she means to me :laugh:

Well apart form that sunset photo that RC posted :laugh: ....ME yep i am most beautiful thing i have seen today....lol nah sorry my ego is cashing checks my body cant cover :blink: ...same thing i saw last night and i will be seeing it again*looks at watch*..in about 2hrs and 30 mins :laugh:

The most beautiful thing that I saw today was my dog waking me up this morning.

The most beautiful thing I saw today was my dog not licking me to wake up. It would seem Astro thinks of himself as my alarm clock.

My best friend...yep i am gonna keep this up all night  :laugh:

Trying to see how many times you can make me blush in one day huh? :) :blush 2:

My best friend...yep i am gonna keep this up all night  :)

Trying to see how many times you can make me blush in one day huh? :laugh: :blush 2:

Going for my record on how many times i can make the best friend a guy could ask for :) ...lol

Paul holding his arms up at me and bouncing (that's my two year old's way of saying pick me up and dance with me mama) :laugh:

the water this evening at wiloghby boat launch. it was raining a lot todaty but cleared up and partly sunny this evening, and on one side you can see awsome dense cloud formations, and on the other blue sunny sky, it was beautiful, definately something you dont see in binghamton ny.