Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Luthien

*~Luthien ó Lórien~*

So tomorrow night Im going to the movie Van Hellsing with a guy from my school.

I loooove horrormovies and I bet this one is gonna be fun as well!

Its the same person that wasmy shopping buddy in england :laugh: and he is kinda crazy so im sure its gonna be a fun evening.

I heard the movie was really good so Im really anxcious to see it.

And Im writing a letter back to my best friend,she lives in Sweden and we write each other in the old way <_< I got the cutest thing from her! A pucca keychain and I luuv it!

Well Im gona finish my letter now.

See ya all!

~Luthien~

The movie was sooo awesome!

It was about the ancient myth with Dracula and Vampires and Banshees and I luuuved it!There was a lot of action and that was good and the humor was kinda okay as well.The person I went with was also very funny and we had a fun time,next week were maybe gonna see Troye with Orlando Bloom :laugh::P:P:P:):P

Im a Orlando Bloom fan.

I got some problems yesterday coming up this website but Ive found out that I had that new virus that screws up your explorer but its gone now and Im back on the site :P

hmmm I dont really know what to write anymore in my log bcuz I got a warning that Im not allowed to post personal things here,might scare young pple away or something.Well thats fine by me I wont do it then but what the hec can I write else in my log? I have no idea bcuz I got a crappy life and that I cant put down here.

Well Im gonna think on this one.

Its thursday now and yesterday I told my parents after 3 years that Im suffering from depressia.It was the toughest and scariest thing I have ever done but Im glad and relieved that they know it now.

Today me and my mom and my teacher sat down and we told her the whole story since Im starting with my uhm real therapy(yes my english sucks) next week.

We discussed it and my mom and dad wanna help me go thru it.

I thought that they would get angry or ground me for the rest of my life but theyre reaction was totally different than I expected,and Im soo happy and thankful for that! :thumbs:

~Luthien~

Oh girl I'm so happy and proud of you for talking with them about it! *HUGE HUGE HUGS* :thumbs:

good work Luthien, and if it cheers you up any you're the girl of RC's dreams :thumbs:

:) Yes, we went to a fashion show together but they wouldn't let us in. lol

Thats wonderful!!!

It does help to tell your family. It is scary as h.ell but it will help you. I had to scream it at my mum before I got to go to the doctors and be diagnossed.

You will get through it. and being with your mum will help!

That's great Luthien. I'm so happy for you..That took a lot of courage..I like your parents reaction too... :thumbs:

good work Luthien, and if it cheers you up any you're the girl of RC's dreams :)

:unsure: Yes, we went to a fashion show together but they wouldn't let us in. lol

hahahahahaha well thats too bad :(

I wanna see a fashionshow too sometimes!!although its not really the kind of clothing style I have :P

Yaaaay last night the Euro Songfestival was in Europe and Ucrain won!!!!!!

They had a very very good song by Ruslana called Wild Dances and the performance and dancing was really good!

Holland only got 11 points haha but our song wasnt so great,and Sweden was also very good with Lena Philippson - It Hurt.

Too bad they sang it in english though and not in swedish bcuz i think the swedish version was better.

Haha now I only hope that Holland gets to compete next year bcuz we scored really bad :unsure:

Today the weather was awesome here in Holland <_<:wub::D And I was finished with school at 11 so me and my friend went to the lake nearby and we did some skating and some lying in the sun.

We also went into town and had some icecream which was nice.

I dont think I have much of a tan though right now :wub:

Im feeling kinda tired right now,think Im gonna lay down in the sun or something.

Good For You Young One.

Have Fun While You Can

Last Night was a really crappy evening for me.I was really depressed and I talked to my friends which were able to cheer me up a bit(thanks guys!) but school just sucked I went home at 1 and I slept the whole afternoon!

Anyways today Im a lot better and tonight im off to the movies with a friend,were gonna see Troye :drool::o:D:

Cant wait to see it!

Al you pple outthere enjoy the lovely weather! Im thinking of lying in the garden soon :drool:

Im off to work soon,till 8 :(But after that Im going to my friend,she had an amazing idea to do something with my hair for the Elf Fantasy Fair and ive got the fabric for my dress.Its gonna be a white one with babyblue ribbons on the upperarms and all.Its the same model as the white one Eowyn has in Lord of the Rings and I luuuuv it!

Anyways I have to change now and get ready for work.I added a photo of an actress with my log and thats what my hair is gonna look like :P

post-61-1085227965.jpg

Hehe i think it will look coool luthien ;) :P :P

Btw congrates your a COMMODORE now :lol:

ooooo pretty!! I don't think my hair could ever be that long :eekout:

Hehe my hair is that long and Ive made photos of it.Could u host them for me please??*puppy eyes* :waaaa:

I can post them here then and you can all see them.

Its tuesday afternoon now and Im kinda bored so I thought lets add something to my journal again.

Just finished an assignment for school,I had to take a musicband and tell about the history of the band and the genre and so on.Was kinda easy,i choose one of my favourite bands and thats Nightwish from Finland.

And tomorrow i have an appointment with my therapist and im really nervous bcuz I dont know whats gonna happen there,its the first time i have to go there and my parents are coming along :S They have to bcuz thats what it said in the letter.

I also had to make a few tests with some very odd questions but we will see what happens tomorrow,i hope it all works out well,but im still pretty nervous.

Well Im gonna stop typing now,a good friend of mine came online yay!!

~Luthien~

Its tuesday afternoon now and Im kinda bored so I thought lets add something to my journal again.

Just finished an assignment for school,I had to take a musicband and tell about the history of the band and the genre and so on.Was kinda easy,i choose one of my favourite bands and thats Nightwish from Finland.

And tomorrow i have an appointment with my therapist and im really nervous bcuz I dont know whats gonna happen there,its the first time i have to go there and my parents are coming along :S They have to bcuz thats what it said in the letter.

I also had to make a few tests with some very odd questions but we will see what happens tomorrow,i hope it all works out well,but im still pretty nervous.

Well Im gonna stop typing now,a good friend of mine came online yay!!

~Luthien~

Please take care of yourself and good luck with the therapy.

So Yesterday I had my first appointment which was scary as hell but it went okay.My parents had to come along bcuz first we talked with 2 persons and after a while my parents talked to one person and I in another room with the other.

It was okay I guess they asked a lot of questions and wanted to see my scars for some strange reason but okay.

After that me,my dad and my mom went into town for a drink and I got new pyjamas waahooo!

Thats really rare that Im out with both my parents,just the 3 of us but it was fun.

It was just an intake conversation so we have to go back there the 28th of June to hear the results and what kind of treatment i need.

Im not nervous now but Im sooo gonna be nervous then! :(

I am glad that your first day went well. Good luck in June 28th. I have a saying that I would like to share with you. "What doesn't kill makes you strong."

I see you changed your username - nice choice! :blink: