Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Luthien

*~Luthien ó Lórien~*

don't be surprised if it is just a lot of talking for a while. A lot of therapists feel that it helps you to talk it out and analyse your situation.

I have done therapy. I walked after 5 sessions cause I didn't feel I was getting anywhere.

They wanted to see your scars to see it you were a hardcore cutter or if you were mild. I think they class mild as not having used caustic soda on yourself, trust me the result ain't pretty and you're real luck if you don't get sick.

They will probably get you to look at what are called trigger points, i.e. what causes you to hurt yourself and also what makes you feel particulary down. From that point they will then look into ways of avoiding these situations and also lessening the impact on you if they are unavoidable.

All in all these people are here for you express yourself in a safe environment, as in nothing you ssay will get out into the public domain unless you want it. They are there to be your friends and help you make sense of as much of the world as we all make sense of it. Don't worry. It is gonna be A OK

oooh thanks pple!

I wasnt sure of I should use it or not bcuz it may sound a bit arrogant though.

and thanks Unadopted Angelic for explaining that to me! :dude:

Ive been to work today which was tireing and we got a whole dutch football gang in the store :drool: really weird and they were all drunk and only came to buy another 3 cans of bear!!!I dislike those kind of pple sorry.

And I had a talk with 2 guys from my work,theyre 18 and 20

:naughty: i think that covers it.They wanted to know what I look for in a guy and blablabla really I work with only guys and those guys really have weird priorities so just guess what subjects I have to hear all day :lol: it can be fun as long as they dont pull me into their conversation like they did today hehe.

And now im really tired hehe,so Im gonna listen to some music and talk to my friends and post around some.

cya all!

~Lady Luthien~

yaaaay! Thanks to drwho42 my banner works now!!!

Im a HUGE Linkin Park fan and he fixed by banner!

Thanks drwho42! <_<  <_<

yw :hug:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Yaaaaay I got a new banner again!!!Thanks to drwho that is bcuz i know nothing about the whole spoiler work,ive tried putting up a banner and it didnt work so,but now I have one and it has my name on it :laugh:

Yaaaaay I got a new banner again!!!Thanks to drwho that is bcuz i know nothing about the whole spoiler work,ive tried putting up a banner and it didnt work so,but now I have one and it has my name on it :laugh:

yw :) (again)

Always glad to help.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

thanks!

Today is a really sunny day but I dont feel like sitting outside,already got sunburned once so.

This may sound weird but Im looking forward to the winter since Im gonna visit 2 of my bests friends then.They live in sweden and ive met them thru the internet,that will be the first time in real life so Im really looking forward to it,although ive heard it can be -15 degrees there in the winter brrr.

And ive made my parents soo happy today :angry:

I started making an artwork on my door which as result it now has the evenstar and a gigantic elf on it,my parents were so not happy with that hihi.

But its not finished yet,theres also gonna be some celtic on it and elvish and all.

Well Im gonna stop typing now and se if I can find some good literature to read :angry:

~Lady Luthien~

3rd of June 2004

Hmm Im sooo unbelievable bored!I dont do anything anymore in school bcuz im failing anyways and i have to retake this year.I got 2 computerhours right now and the only thing Im doing is posting a bit here and there.

A guy from my class lend me a cd of Staind which I think is a very good band so Im gonna listen to that one for a while.

Hihi I started to make a HUGE artwork piece on my door and its not as bad as I expected,maybe Im gonna make a photo of it and post it here,we will see.

And yeey today the letter from my friend is coming!!She lives in Sweden and bought some things for me ,that we dont have here,so Im pretty happy and off course I always loove reading her letters!! :grin:

Well Im gonna post around now and see if I can find something useful to do,other then hanging around on MSN.Boy this class is boring and my teacher keeps watching if were not doing something thats forbidden :S

Navaer,

~Lady Luthien~

Wiiiiieeee Im beginning to be a bad influence on pple.Didnt go to school today again bcuz I didnt feel like it,the fact that I have to hear everyday how stupid and ugly i am does make me not wanna go and my mom said I could stay home so now i did! :(

Watched the movie The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen,which was a very good movie!and im gonna be online for most of the day doing nothing,a bit of posting.Homework,thats not in my dictionary anymore :( I consider its vacation for me since Im failing this year anyways.And frell all those pple who think they can tell me how I am,sure they can but I just dont give a f* anymore,and ive had some crappy days this week but Im gonn try not to let it get to me anymore,im changing i know so,in appearance and in the inside but I dont mind and my friends dont either,in the end u will know who youre true friends are.

~Luthien~

pfff!I got a busy day today.

First woke up and did my newspapers and at 3 i can work again till 8 tonight,and tomorrow I got a performance with my band and I have to sing my solo which is scaaary.

now I can finally sit down for a moment and rest before i have to do all kinds of things again.And the weather isnt exatcly improving either.

Its really cloudy :hug:

Well got not much more to tell,gonna listen to some music and relax ebfore I have to work.

~Luthien~

teehee,today was actually a pretty nice day,better than I expected and tomorrow I have my solo performance which is gonna be scary bcuz I havent done a solo in a long time.

Work was quite fun,i got some new collegea's,all guys again *sighs*

And i got this thing,uhm i dont know if its a problem or not.

There is this person that I like,well more than just like.

Im not in love or something but well uhm attracted u can call it that,and its soo stupid really bcuz he doesnt live in the same country as I so its kinda impossible.

Ah well i should go to bed and try to forget it all bcuz its not gonna work by a long shot.

Goodnight everyone! :hug:

~Lady Luthien~

Its monday morning now and Im gonna go to school :P im gonna go 1 hour and then Im done again,i dont do anything in the classes anymore since I have to retake this year anyways,but a friend of mine gave me a book filled with celtic drawing technics,he likes drawing too so,im gonna try that out while I have literature class.

Last night i had a meeting with 3 of my friends to talk about the details for the Elf Fantasy fair bcuz in 2 weeks its there! :P

MY dress is almost finished and we planned everything,im gonna meet Andy Serkis (Gollum) and Craig Parker (Haldir) I can hardly wait.

Well thats all for now,im gonna have breakfast and head to school.

~Luthien~

whaa I guess ive been in the sun too long today,i got a major headache :S

I only had 1 hour of school so I was laying outside in the field with my friend and we definitly got sunburned,well tomorrow Im staying home,i got nothing to do at school anyways.I think Im gonna go to bed early tonight and see what happens tomorrow,already had a aspirin but its not working :S

I also feel a bit down as usual,so Im listening to some music which should cheer me up I hope,i guess Ill see what happens.

~Lady Luthien~

whaa I guess ive been in the sun too long today,i got a major headache :S

I only had 1 hour of school so I was laying outside in the field with my friend and we definitly got sunburned,well tomorrow Im staying home,i got nothing to do at school anyways.I think Im gonna go to bed early tonight and see what happens tomorrow,already had a aspirin but its not working :S

I also feel a bit down as usual,so Im listening to some music which should cheer me up I hope,i guess Ill see what happens.

~Lady Luthien~

That happens when I go out into the sun. I think you should drink more fluids. It always helps...

Hope you feel better