Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Luthien

*~Luthien ó Lórien~*

Tuesday 6 April 2004

So i thought let's start a new log,all fresh and new with things of me,the Lorien elf :laugh:

Hmmm things have been really peaceful here in Lorien,not much happened really.Lady Galadriel went on a business trip again with Celeborn and they left me in charge.Although i do hope that Rivendell's King comes to visit sometime :laugh:

He hasnt been in Lothlorien for a long time.

The summer is coming again and that is always a good time for the elves, we enjoy nature then so much more.

A lot of elves here are already working in Lothlorien to make everything beautiful and shiny.

I hope we can throw a party soon in honor of the summer,we havent had that in a long time.

Ooh i see Legolas coming back from hunting,have to go now

Namarie *bows*

~Luthien~

Wednesday the 7th of April:

Things are finally calming down.Had 2 pretty rough days and i was soo depressed and i have tests all week but ive just finished learning for my last test so no learning for me for a while!!!

Now i can sit back and relax and off course come on stf.net as much as I can :laugh:

We must never forget that rright.

Yay! A friend of mine just downloaded the right version of Dido - Don't leave home for me!

I have been trying to download that song for aaaaaages!

Hmm i dont have anymore to put here since this is on of the rare days i feel okay.

Goodnight everyone!

~Luthien~

A friend of mine just downloaded the right version of Dido - Don't leave home for me!

I have been trying to download that song for aaaaaages!

Sorry I Couldn't Help With That. :( :huh:

Today is Apirl 7th of the forth age.

Dear Luthien lady of the Lothorien.

I Voric Ruler of the Rivendell, Lord of the Lorien will be visiting the golden wood for 2 months after apirl 10th. Sorry for the delay tribble hai have been attacking messenger carvans in the misty mountians. Hope things get better tests are really boring. but anyways I will be staying at least to the famous summer festivle because heak rivendell gets boring during the summer.

Talk to you later Namarie *Salute*

Voric Ruler of the Rivendell, Lord of the Lothorien, Master of Mirkwood, Garudian of the Grey havans.

Dear Lord of Lorien,

We shall be awaiting your visit to Lorien and Im sure we will have everything finished on time for the great Summer festival.

Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn are already aware of your visit and will also come back as soon as possible.

And yes I also have tests this week :(

Namarie *bows*

~Luthien~

So another boring day in Lorien today.Nothing much happened,i finished all my tests so now I can relax and do nothing and I have a day off and Im still bored LOL

Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn are coming back tonight so all elves are making preparations for a HUGE party in their honor.

The weather is also getting a lot better and Im off to London soon with my school so thats pretty kewl too.

Well I must go and help for the preparations,i already hear Legolas calling.

Navaer

*bows*

~Luthien~

My sunday has never been so good as it is now!I just got back from church and it was very good!Something happened there with me that I did not expect.We started to sing this song and the pastor said that the pple that wanted to stand were allowed to.A few of the adults stood up and started singing and as we got to the chorus there was this line in it that did something with me it said: As U loved me first thats how I love you soo much(sorry my translation is bad).Anyways it did something to me since i got very very lof self esteem and all and I decided to stand up and sing along.It was one of the scariest but also best experiences in my life.I really could feel that God was there in that moment and that felt soooo good!All this time I thought he abandoned me bcuz my life is really screwed up and all and to experience that,it was just the best thing ever.I wish I could always feel like that.

So now Im gonna celebrate easter with my family and tonight were gonna have a great dinner.Hope all you outthere also have a nice easter and Im sure i get to talk to you all again!

*bows*

Navaer mellon nín!

~Luthien~

Now thats the best news i have heard for 2 weeks,i am really happy you are feeling this way it makes me happy to :blush: i hope you can make it last :lol:

Hi Luth,im so happy for you at this moment,that feeling you got at church was Gods hand letting you know that he is always there with you.

Are you familliar with the verse '' Footprints "? i cant remember who wrote it,

its about a man who was walking along the beach with the Lord,and when they had stoped and looked back he noticed the footprints in the sand, this troubeled the man so he questioned the Lord about it, he askes the Lord why in his darkest hours and most horrible,painful days had there been only one set of footprints ?

the Lord replied " my precious,precious child. i love you and would never leave you, at those darkest and painful times in your life, it was then that i carried you ~

this verse has been a reminder to me that i am never alone,

keep smiling my friend~~~~ :blush:

Sounds like I weren't the only one to get an epiphany this morning. Ye4s i now believe in jesus as gods son.

WOW No I havent heard of it but it sounds soo beautiful!Thanks for replying to my log! :blush:

Here is the poem.

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.

Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.

Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,

other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life,

when I was suffering from anguish,

sorrow or defeat,

I could see only one set of footprints,

so I said to the Lord,

“You promised me Lord,

that if I followed you,

you would walk with me always.

But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life

there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.

Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

The Lord replied,

“The years when you have seen only one set of footprints,

my child, is when I carried you.”

Hehe its kinda ironic as good as I felt this morning as depressed do I feel now but hey thats me, I suffer from depression and im gonna see a doctor this tuesday anyway so,we will see from there.

I am sorry to hear your down again :lol: i hope that will change today :lol:

So Today im off to my grandma's place for easter and all.Im brining my pencils and all along so I can draw there.Yea I luuuv drawing,im not soo good at it but I try and it gives me something to do.

Also can I finish my letter to my friend (she lives in Sweden) then and all.I think I will make it through one day without internet :lol:

Anyways have a nice day you all and I gotta run otherwise the car will leave without me,hmmm that isnt such a bad idea! LOL just kidding.

Namarie,

*bows*

~Luthien~

So today is Tuesday and it actually went kinda okay untill now.

I went to the doctor this morning what was nervwracking bcuz i was really really nervous.We talked for about 15 min about my problems and he decided to transfer me to a psychologist and I have an intake conversation there soon which is gonna be soo scary I know that already.

It was soo weird actually bcuz I havent seen a doctor or a hospital in 8 years and to be suddenly back there.I was also afraid that the doctor would just wave away my depressia like it was nothing but he didnt'.

Well I did went home after that and i didnt have to go back to school so when i got home I slept and I did some homework and I have been online checking out starwarsfans.net

Really a kewl site! You have done a great job on that RC and VBG

Well im gonna watch Everwood now i loove that show.Talk to you all later!

~Luthien~

Thursday today and Im in my computerclass right now writing this.

I dont feel so well a bit lonely actually bcuz the people from whom I though were my friends are ignoring me,but what else is new eh? B)

I dont care I knew frome the beginning that I would be all alone so,ill live.

Got waaay too many hours today but I cant afford to skip some right now,bcuz I already missed so many hours :S

Not that im gonna make it this year but I dont care.I should actually do an assignment right now but Im not up for it so then I dont do it.I just wish I could go home and to bed or something or just die,noone would care anyways so I wouldnt either.

Okay sorry that was a bit depressing i know,well noone is gonna read it I think so.

Anyways I think im gonna try to do that assignment now and post around a bit over here.

See ya!

~Luthien~

Oh girl. I hope you don't feel I've been ignoring you. Just been super busy with STF and SWF and all that. *HUGS* B)

Aww sweetie. you have me I swear! Big sis is herre to save the day

:superman:

I am sorry you feel lonely,but i am a real person and your friend i told if you ever need some one too talk you know where to find me B)

Sooo next tuesday I will be gone for a week to London with my school.

Then I wont be online for a whole week :( :)

But okay London is fun too,i loooove that city!I have been there last year and its soooo assom! And I can visit Starbucks again!! :cheese:

Its finally weekend! This week totally sucked but now I can relax and get some sleep.I do have to work tomorrow from 11 till 8 in the evening but okay its gonna be fun i know so,and sunday im gonna relax post somewhat and prepare myself for the London week! I also dont have to forget my discman or else I will be dead for the whole week.And some money off course bcuz London is a expensive city.

We are gonna go to Oxford also and go into Hostfamilies there so I hope thats all gonna work out well.Well we have to see.

Bye for now im gonna watch some tv.

Namarie,

*bows*

~Luthien~

Have a great time in London. :) And if you've never had one be sure to try a White Chocolate Mocha while you're at Starbucks. :flex:

So in 30 min Im off to London :):) Im really looking forward to it bcuz a lot of my friends are going as well and London is the best place to be!!

Got a HUGE bag with me and a small one for my music and all.I cant live without music :)

Were gonna visit a lot of important buildings over there and were also going to Oxford and I havent been there in my life only to London.

Anways I will be back next tuesday so I wont be able to come here for a week :eek: That pretty much sucks but okay I do gonna have a fun week so.

Im off now packing my last things.Hope you all have a good week here and I will be back next tuesday!

Navaer

*bows*

~Luthien~

Well have fun :) and watch out for those english guys they are the worse.. :) hope you enjoy yourself :) take care...

Have a great week in London Luthien..You'll have to tell us all about it when you return..Enjoy.. :)