Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Luthien

*~Luthien ó Lórien~*

Today i still feel like crap although its a bit less than yesterday.

I still feel hurt and lonely and I promised myself never ever to be as open to pple again as I was to them.I just dont wanna get hurt anymore bcuz thats seems to be the problem.I have never had a friendship that worked out.in the end i pissed em all off and thats what happened last night.

I lost 2 of my best friends and its beginning to sink in,and i hate it.

I hope i will get over it and then im gonna make sure that i wont let anyone as close to me anymore as them,bcuz nothing good comes out of it,nothing at all.

Well im realy hurt and depressed right now so im gonna watch some tv or something,set my mind of things or at least try to..

Well I know that u didnt lost your bestfriends, and I didnt loose my little sister :o  :dude:

:o :o Yes i know,sorry that i acted so stupid though.

Well i just got to wales this morning and i cud come online so i thought lets bring a visit to the website :o

Ive been up real early for our flight and all so im kinda tired but the flight was really kewl and Wales is a very pretty country,better as Holland.

A lot of pple are here from all over europe so i have to talk english all the time but its fun and the pple are nice.

Tonight were gonna have a girls night and were gonna chat,drink and have some fun so im looking forward to it.

And then saturday its the wedding which is gonna be veery nice,its my first ive never been to a wedding before so i dont really know what to expect except that uhm theyre gonna get married :o :o

Well got not much more to add i dont know when and if I can be online and come here but ill just have to try dont I :o

~Luthien~

*yawn* Guess who came back last night from wales? Me! I got home around 11 bcuz we had to wait soo long for our bags grrr :eek:

But the trip was good fun although i got drunk way to much :flowers:

Last thursday night i was drunk and the saturday and sunday after.

But the wedding was beautiful and Wales was also beautiful ive been shopping on monday and into a Forbidden Planet store! :hug: :blink: and it was awesome,how much startrek merchandise they got there!!Im not used to any of that since i live in Holland but it ruled!

Well i had to get up early bcuz i got a doctors appointment grrr so i have to go to that and afterwards im back in bed *yawn*

~Luthien~

Luthien I have a letter for you and its done but I got to figure out how to send it so maybe in this week I'll send it out or next week but its done, two pages typed, thats along letter considering I wrote it :flowers:

so Today its really really really hot over here and i think im just gonna sit inside the whole day.

My friend is coming over this afternoon to pick up a cd i bought for him in England and thats pretty much it.

I have been doing groceryshopping with my mom this morning bcuz theyre leaving this saturday and then im home alone for the rest of the week :laugh:

And yesterdaynight was pretty kewl and special actually.

I talked to a very good friend of mine,maybe were more than that,we dont really know where we stand at the moment,but we had a really good convo and i really miss him now :laugh:

Well i still hope thats gonna work out but we have to talk somewhat more for that :blink:

Not much more to tell you pple,im gonna go have lunch soon i think and wait for my friend.

Have a nice sunny day!

~Luthien~

So today is gonna be not much interesting,i talked to my sweetheart last night which was really fun and cute :waaaa: and i miss him again :waaaa:

Frell i hate those distances and timezones,now i gotta wait a very long time before he is back online again :(

Well i have to do my newspapers anytime soon and groceryshopping bcuz im home alone whaooooeeee!! Tomorrow my friend is coming over and were gonna watch some movies Harry Potter 2 and Gothica.

Cant wait.

Well im gonna do some posting and eating before im gonna do my newspapers.

~Luth~

I know how you feel. I am going through the samething myself. Time zones are annoying at times. Mines is 14 hour difference.

I know how you feel.  I am going through the samething myself.  Time zones are annoying at times.  Mines is 14 hour difference.

WOW Im sorry to hear that Odie! :waaaa:

*yawn*

Gosh i went to bed to late last night.Today seems like a nice day when i look outside but i aint going outside,my friend is coming over this afternoon and were gonna watch some movies.

I dont feel all that okay,a bit depressed as usual,but i think im gonna be okay.

Well not much more to add today im gonna watch some tv i think.

talk to ya all later.

~Luthien~

hmm today seems like a nice day but i need to clean up really badly.

My friend is staying for the night tonight and i spend last night at her place and now she is coming to my place teehee.

But first i gotta get thru this crappy day :laugh: I have to go to therapy in 10 min and clean up and i prolly need some sleep or something bcuz today i dont feel great at all.

depressed as usual and physically i dont feel great either.

Well not much more to say i gotta go get to therapy :)

This will be the last entry im gonna make here and im not kidding.

I had a talk with my therapist and we discussed my life and it was pretty emotional for me and selfrealising.I need to move on,and I need to use the internet and MSN a lot less bcuz its not doing me personally any good.

Its noones fault but its just the mood i get in.My parents did reseach on it and there are results of children who use the internet too much get depressed and i guess I am one of them.

I wanna thank everyone here for being so kind and nice and being there for me always.I know i cant use names so that i wont do,but those pple know it i hope.

Everyone has really supported me here and were so kind and nice and I wanna thank them all.

I need to get out of the internetlife i used to life and go and be more social so thats what Im gonna do.

You people i will always remember and i wont ever forget any single one of you.

I will miss you all but i need to do it bcuz if i continue to live like this it could kill me and i cant do that to my parents nor friends or family it would be really selfish.

A HUGE :bow::bow: for all of you and take care!

RC would u be so kind into closing this personal log for me?

Girl just email me a couple times a month and let me know how you are doing ok sweetie?!

God Be With You Always Princess

You Will Always Be In My Thoughts And Prayers

You Have Been A Dear Friend I Will Miss You To No Extent

Princess But You Need To Do What Is Best For You .

God Bless You

One More Thing Princess

You Have Something Only One Other Person Has

Write me No Internet

PenPals K.

RC would u be so kind into closing this personal log for me?

Good luck in your life luthien.