• Bashir
    • Neelix
    • The Doctor
    • Tom Paris
    • Cmdr Tucker
    • Lt. Reed
    • Phlox
    • Q

Which character provided the most laughs. They may not have been trying to be funny but actually were funny. Some tried to be funny.

This is hard. Worf had some great lines - especially with Q. Odo also had some great lines while Data seemed to end up in a lot of humorous situations. Trip had some great lines in season 1 and 2 and seems to have a great ability to deflect with humor.

Spock was also funny at times when he was trying to not show emotions. And Spock Kirk dialogue was great.

The Doctor also had some priceless lines.

But since I can only vote one I'm voting Tucker

I have to go with Q. He's always funny... ("Starlog entry... Stardate... Today!" :drool: )

Just watch the episode "Deja Q". I can't stop laughing when I see the final scene on the bridge. :clap:

Data, definately!:P He was always getting into funny little mishaps, and it was when he wasn't trying to be humourous, that he succeeded in making someone laugh..:(

Spock makes me laugh because he takes everthing so literally. Data does that too. The old Spock and McCoy bantering though gets me everytime. :P

I have to go with Q. He's always funny... ("Starlog entry... Stardate... Today!" :P )

I always wondered why they had to give the stardate - as if the computer isn't smart enough to figure it out for itself!

Q has to be the funniest - and what made him so damn funny was everyone else was so artificially stoic around him! Even Riker who would normally love a good joke! And he was the only recurring character to make Data laugh.

Data, of course. I really thought it was funny when Data pushed Dr. Crusher into the water. That is what is gets when she tells a serious minded android to be spontaneous! :P Second funnest character, and not far from being number one is Q!

Edited by Odie

Bones, partiially because he's exactly like my grandfather. Oddly enough, before he retired, my grandfather was also a doctor.

It has to be Q in every episode he was in something hilarious would happen, i mean he turned beverly crusher into a dog, then tried to provoke sisko in another and then tried to procreate with janeway he is just so funny :(