Q stole my bike

FISHIES!

Do you like fish?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like fish?

• yes, I think it's so relaxing to watch them swim about
    • no, they kind of gross me out
    • I think they're yummy!

I love fishies! I love to watch them swim around, they seem so tranquil. My favorite kind of fish is a male betta. They have such lovely tails. I also find it incredibly ironic that they're so agressive; I mean they're so lethargic when they're alone(must be carrying around that tail!)

I only have one goldfish named Lamont - I've thought about upgrading to something else (in a real tank instead of a bowl), but that's after I figure out how to keep my two cats from killing them...lol

Fishies rock, as me thinks...

I have a gold-fish named:

Brigadier Alastaire Gordon Leth-Bridge Stewart of UNIT...

He's doing welllastresort.jpg

Yes, I think it's so relaxing to watch them swim about..Although I don't have any right now..I used to have big fish tanks..It is neat to watch them swim around..I've often thought about getting another tank..

Well, I'm still feeling remorse that all my nieces fish died while she was on vacation and I was doing pet duty. We think they were sick when she got them but still.

Anyway I would like an aquarium someday.

Fishies!!! I love fishies!!! My fave fishies are Nemo's father and, of course, our beloved Livingston! :roflmao::clap:

I want a fish one day. It's so great to watch them swimming around :P

I love fishies. I am sitting by my tank now as I type, there are all sorts of tropical fish in there. I got a lovely new Black Marble Angel fish a few weeks back my niece has named him Gill like in the Nemo movie (her fave film of the moment). :)

I love eating fish and other sea food :) plus eating fish is good for you, it's surpose to be brain food :laugh:

I love eating sushi! :P

Edited by Odie

I really don't like fish when there alive. They just looking really slimy and since they can't blink it makes it more creepy.

The only decent fish is with chips

I do like fishies. I used to have some lovely large goldfish that would let me put my hand in the tank and stroke their sides. :blush2: