Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Spring Insanity

I've noticed alot of strange behaviors in here the past few weeks. Is it because it's Spring?? We all going a little nuts? Acting like a bunch of rutting squirrels? :laugh: Chasing each other all over the boards? Anyone else noticed this? Excessive PMing, talk of Love and relationships? :laugh: Look Out!! Your gonna get bit by the 'Love Bug' :rofl::laugh:

The love bug has bitten me so many times...

But seriously, I am more insane during spring. Not insanely in love, just insane. w00t. Here are my theories for why this increased insanity occurs:

-decreased level of oxygen getting to my brain because of the Atlanta smog, pollen, and nasal allergies

-weird reaction between my allergy meds and the meds I usally take

-increased sunlight drives me nuts, because I like darkness a little too much

Spring Insanity is upon us!!!!!

We're all going to die!!!!!!

There is a line from a Tennyson poem

"In the spring a young man’s fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love"

I remember my mom quoting that when I was younger. Spring is rebirth after the long sleep of winter. Of course we're having unusually cold weather (okay it's getting down to about 48 tonight) for this time of year but still it is definitely spring.

I am the opposite of QSMB - I live for sunshine. I envy the bears that can sleep through winter - I hate being cold, I hate the dark. As for love. In the Spring I love just being alive.

I'm already insane, spring just makes me giddy. Giddy and insane mixed is a scary combination. c_crazy.gif

Stardate:214254.9

I love the Spring.We finally had a mildy warm day around here so its awsome.Like TU I love the sun.As for being insane,well i dont go insane in the spring...well maybe a little.I love the spring because thats when baseball starts and since the seaon is under way that makes me that much happier.

Woa RC just saw you sig.Wow that brings back memories.I used to watch that show all the time.Babs really jumps out at you(pardon the pun :laugh: )

Spring is my favorite time of year as well, and I cant help it but getting that renewed feeling of joy. I am unsure about who is doing the Pming stalking, but hey I think everyone is feeling the spring fever. :clap:

There is someone in here I'd really love to DANCE with :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

There is someone in here I'd really love to DANCE with :laugh:

Come on...Tell us...you know you want to..... :laugh:

I'm still new here so I do not know normal behavior in this group. More study is needed.

I'm still new here so I do not know normal behavior in this group.  More study is needed.

You'd better listen up and listen good :laugh: Get with the program or you'll be left in the dust :laugh: RELAX! I'm out a here :huh:

I'm still new here so I do not know normal behavior in this group.  More study is needed.

You'd better listen up and listen good :huh: Get with the program or you'll be left in the dust :( RELAX! I'm out a here :laugh:

oh, I'm listen somewhat. I just finished painting a room. I am high on paint fumes. There was some air, but I don't think it was enough to keep a normal person alive. I can't wait until spring cleaning is OVER!!!! :o :laugh:

Oh Darn it. :P I'm in love again for the very first time :laugh: You listening? :wacko: Meet me in Kronos at midnight

Edited by SolarWind

Oh Darn it. :wacko:  I'm in love again for the very first time :P You listening? :laugh: Meet me in Kronos at midnight         

Who? :(

There is someone in here I'd really love to DANCE with :wacko:

so whose the lucky one? ill dance with ya. aanyway SPRING FEVER is called that for a reason, especially this year ITS BEEN A LONG COLD WINTER. i live for the warmth, sun, and fun of spring and summer. i enjoy the night immensley, but the sunny days are where i get my energy from. im like a solar panel. give me a beautiful sunny day and even if it sucks as far as life goes i still feel good. in reverse, give me a good day, but crappy out, and dismal, i feel rathe.......well dismal. as far as insanity goes BEEN THERE DONE THAT....OH YEAH STILL THERE. :laugh: wheres the fun in.............sanity? any way you gotta be a liittle insane to stay sane in this insane world. :P

it most definately is spring. Some classified Details about what goes on between Julie and I could prove this. no, she's not pregnant. By the way, I'm back, and I've asked that my alternate persona, AgentJ, either be merged with the EJP account, or be removed alltogether.

I don't know if it's spring insanity or just the regular kind, all I know is that I'm just going to run with it.  B)

And that you have :naughty: :P O.K. Everyone?

Edited by Jeanway