Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

If you could be any type of Trek alien...

I don't want you to get the impression that I'm not happy being a human, because I am. I jsut think it would be so wicked to be a vulcan and have pointy ears! But can you guys imagine QSMB being logical? I'd be the crazy/stupid vulcan. But at least I'd have those sexay pointy ears...

As much as I like Vulcans I don't feel that I would handle the logical, suppress/hide all emotions part of it..I would like to be an Andorian!..That would be neat..Seems to me that they know how to live..They're emotional, they have cool starships and they drink wonderful Andorian Ale..Also, I like the way they look. They have such cool blue skin and awesome Antenae !!

I almost said Caitian..But that species wasn't explored at all in Star Trek. :wow:

I like to be human and I really don't want to change that. :huh:

But if I had to pick a Trek species for me, I'd say Q. I'd love to be a Q. Imagine the possibilities... I could watch Jean-Luc all day (and night :P ) and he wouldn't notice... I'd let disappear all the women he has... YAY! That would be fun!!!! :wow: :huh:

I want to be a Q! :wow:

Half Romulan, half Vulcan, without a fragment of a doubt. Green blood, pointed ears, the ability to nerve pinch and mind meld, drinking Romulan Ale... oh paradise!

I don't want you to get the impression that I'm not happy being a human, because I am.  I jsut think it would be so wicked to be a vulcan and have pointy ears!  But can you guys imagine QSMB being logical?  I'd be the crazy/stupid vulcan.  But at least I'd have those sexay pointy ears...

Hmm... OK, let's say we have a special "DNA manipulator" so we can spend a month as an alien. There's two races I'd like to experrience being:

Borg - To experrience life as a cyborg, but I'd be disconnected from the hive mind. :thumbs:

Ocampan - Powerful mind powers. :thumbs:

*in sarcastic voice* Hmmmmmmmmmm, what would I be? It's so hard to choose. *end sarcastic voice* CARDASSIAN!!!!!!!!!!

#2 would be aquatic Xindi cause they are so different then anything I have ever (or will ever) experience.

Most interesting. I don't believe that it would come as a surprise if I said a Vulcan. I wouldn't mind being like Spock, half human and half Vulcan. Vulcans are physically stronger, don't need as much sleep, have excellent eyesight and hearing, and are pretty smart. They also live a long time so I could see more technological advances. I agree with mjham though not in an arrogant way. :laugh:

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

I think i am going to have to chose:

Click for Spoiler:

:laugh:  :laugh: Romulan :eek:  :P

I am truly surprised! :rofl:

Borg - To experrience life as a cyborg, but I'd be disconnected from the hive mind. :laugh:

I couldn't agree more. I also would want to be a Borg, and off course not part of the Collective. I just think it would be interesting to be a cyborg. No one would dare to mess with me again! :laugh: :P

:rofl:

Edited by 3 of 7