Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Who's the least attractive Star Trek character

We've had all sorts of polls for favorite hottie etc but which character was the most difficult on the eyes.

Myself, I'd probably have to vote for the Ferengi in general, not a good combination of teeth, noses and ears.

So, any other thoughts.

Whats that old saying O Yea.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :o

But the talaxians (neelix. Where goofy.)

I always found the shall we say unusual looking characters to be the most interesting. Take the Ferengi, the ferengi eps on DS9 had me laughing til I cried. :o

Edited by fenriz275

Everyone's beautiful in their own way :P (Yeah...right :o )

The Romulans also seemed to be generally ugly, or at least I don't ever remember seeing any ugly ones.

i wouldn't call them ugly...but Cardaiaans were scaly and had creepy necks,

they weirded me out :wow:

Edited by v_seven

Remember these guys from TNG's season 2 The Manhunt:

320x240.jpg

Some crew members commented on how ugly they were but Worf thought they were a handsome species.

It truly is in the eye of the beholder.

I'll have to think on this. I can't really think of any that truly repulsed me. lol

320x240.jpg

Some crew members commented on how ugly they were but Worf thought they were a handsome species.

I'll have to think on this. I can't really think of any that truly repulsed me. lol

I never really liked Pulaski either.

320x240.jpg

I agree with Worf, they're awesome looking. :wow:

once again that whole Pulaski deal is around again :wow:

obviously, due to my contempt for her, she's the obvious choice

Species: Talaxian. If Neelix is a prime model, they lack any good general personality characteristics, are thoroughly irritating and have no sense of style.

Individual: I'd have to say Rom. Would he ever just stop whining? I guess he finally made something of himself in the end, but it was certainly a long time coming and I didn't have the patience to wait in the end.

The least attractive character... Beverly Crusher, of course :wow::wow: :P :huh:

Well, the least attractive species... I've never been that much into the Ferengi. *shudders* :huh:

Presumably, the Medusans are pretty awful to look at. It is said that if a human looks

at one, they will go mad.

When I saw the title of this I immediately thought of O'Brien, not because I think he's ugly, but he doesn't have the usual characteristics of attractiveness that a lot of Star Trek characters do. He certainly makes up for it in personality, though. But I see the thread has gone in a different direction, so I'm also going to agree with those who said the Cardassians, Ferengi and Vidiians (although that's not really a fair assessment since they have the Phage).

Neelix...any feregei,Cardassians

and Gowron with his weird eyes(even though i like his vioce)

ever notice there were rarely any fat people or people with disabilities in the future

Lol, I agree, Fenriz.

Tinadoll, they can probably cure most disabilities and they are work for the greater good and getting fat is hardly that. Just my theory.

I, of course, absolutely detest the Ferengi. *shudders* And no offense to anyone, but Klingons were really not my idea of beauty either...

maybe I'm alone but I was including personality when I considered how attractive they are. That's why I said Duras, I also really disliked that Vulcan captain Sisko had a rivalry with, you know the baseball game ep. He was so arrogant he needed an up close introduction to a sharp object as well.

ever notice there were rarely any fat people or people with disabilities in the future

There does seem to be the technology and medical breakthroughs helped regarding disabilities.

Most people seemed to use the replicators for food and it was said many times that all of the food replicated was nutritiously balanced.

maybe I'm alone but I was including personality when I considered how attractive they are. That's why I said Duras, I also really disliked that Vulcan captain Sisko had a rivalry with, you know the baseball game ep. He was so arrogant he needed an up close introduction to a sharp object as well.

If you want to talk about personality, I would have to say Ursula and B'Etor [?] were the least attractive.

Species:  Talaxian.  If Neelix is a prime model, they lack any good general personality characteristics, are thoroughly irritating and have no sense of style.

Individual:  I'd have to say Rom.  Would he ever just stop whining?  I guess he finally made something of himself in the end, but it was certainly a long time coming and I didn't have the patience to wait in the end.

Agreed.

<_<

What about the Kazon?

They where not cute by a long shot.

What about the Kazon?

They where not cute by a long shot.

Absolutely 100% agreed. <_<

They looked like mutant rastafarians having a bad hair day. :frusty:

My Overal Ugly Species Award would have to go to the Kazon, they were ugly in both body and spirit.

For an individual, I'd have to go for the Borg Queen actually. She was the only character that repulsed me by what she was and who she was.