Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delta

Delta's log

Thanks Hangon i'm glad my log made you smile. I have decided I need a brighter outlook on life and not let stuff get to me. :rofl:

It's all good news :-

I am getting paid the phone call came and the man was really nice and helpful, I should have the money they owe me by next week. :rofl:

Tiger had a follow up at the vets and she is healing well and will be fine. :(

My friend has just left i'm so glad she came I have missed her so much, we just sat and chatted and relaxed it was like old times. It amazes me how much chatting with friends can cheer you up. :(

Thanks Hangon i'm glad my log made you smile. I have decided I need a brighter outlook on life and not let stuff get to me. :rofl:

It's all good news :-

I am getting paid the phone call came and the man was really nice and helpful, I should have the money they owe me by next week.  :)

Tiger had a follow up at the vets and she is healing well and will be fine. :)

My friend has just left i'm so glad she came I have missed her so much, we just sat and chatted and relaxed it was like old times. It amazes me how much chatting with friends can cheer you up. :(

:) Thats just all good news :dude: i am also glad to hear your looking on the brighter side of things,and yeah your log put a smile on my face :rofl: its nice to read that friends are happy :(

Delta's log star date 30/04/04

Today has been quiet. I went to my sisters this morning for a coffee, my niece is funny she has a new pair of huge dress up butterfly wings that she was wearing and looked very cute. :assimilated:

My sister has two cherry trees in her back garden and all the rain has made the flowers fall off so her garden looks like it's snowed. :klingon:

Later one of my friends rang and we chatted on the phone for over half an hour. A nice way to cheer up a rainy day.

Delta signing off! :wub:

Delta's log star date 1/05/05

Not much again today i'm just having a quiet day with my family. The rain is still pouring down. :blink: I'm going to rent a movie and have a quiet night in. :blink:

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 1/05/05

Not much again today i'm just having a quiet day with my family. The rain is still pouring down. :blink: I'm going to rent a movie and have a quiet night in.  :)

Delta signing off!

Guess i sent the bad weather your way Delta..lol..sorry

Enjoy your movie :blink:

Enjoy your movie  :blink:

Now I know where it came from, here i'm sending it back. :blink:

Enjoy your movie  :)

Now I know where it came from, here i'm sending it back. :blink:

No no you keep it Delta :blink: just j/k

Delta's log star date 2/05/05

Yay the sun is shinning and it's a beautiful day. :drool:

Last night I watched Pirates Of The Caribbean it was excellent. I'm not a great fan of Johnny Depp but I thought that he was very good. :drool:

This morning I went to the garden centre, we brought some Sweet Pea plants and some Herbs then came home and planted up our patio pots. They look very nice and should be lovely this summer.

I think I shall have a little look around here and then go and sit in the garden for a while. :)

Delta signing off!

I am so fed up my new mobile has gone mad I have only been using it for two days and it has a problem. I have had to E-mail the company. :drool: I hope they get back to me soon, but it's bank holiday weekend so I probably won't hear until Tuesday at the earliest. :drool:

Delta's log star date 3/05/05

Today is bank holiday Monday and as usual on a bank holiday it has poured with rain all day. :)

It's 6pm now and the sun is starting to peak behind the clouds, just too late to do anything exciting. B)

My new mobile is still broken so I can't text my friends, I wonder if Monday has it in for me, I hope that Tuesday is better. :)

Delta signing off

Delta's log star date 3/05/05

Today is bank holiday Monday and as usual on a bank holiday it has poured with rain all day.  :laugh:

It's 6pm now and the sun is starting to peak behind the clouds, just too late to do anything exciting.  :laugh:

My new mobile is still broken so I can't text my friends, I wonder if Monday has it in for me, I hope that Tuesday is better.  <_<

Delta signing off

Yeah that sounds like a typical english bank holiday monday :laugh: guess that bad weather i sent you stayed..sorry about that..hehe

Good luck with your phone i am also useless with my new phone i still dont know how half the functions work :laugh:

Delta's log star date 04/05/05

May the 4th be with you <_<

Sorry I know it's a terrible joke but I only get to say it once a year. :laugh:

Last night I watched two brand new episodes of Enterprise one of which was Azati Prime they were both excellent. :laugh:

I knew there had to be something good about a Monday.

Today it is still raining really hard and they say it may thunder later, I like a good thunder storm. :laugh:

I'm not up to much today just watching some TV and playing some Play station quite boring really. :laugh:

Delta signing off!

You play your playstation........NICE!!!! ive got x-box lol. my ps2 stopped reading disks last Christmas so i got an xbox instead. But my pc is still my best friend <_<

You play your playstation........NICE!!!!  ive got x-box lol.  my ps2 stopped reading disks last Christmas so i got an xbox instead.  But my pc is still my best friend  :laugh:

I have an old Lap top with so little memory I can't play games on it or it slows down to an almost halt lol. <_<

lol same thing with me...my crappy old laptop is only a pentium 1 and its got like 32 mb of ram lol. I dont use it though i use my desktop (it sucks too but WAY better than the laptop). My friend just got like a 3000$ laptop and its awesome. Wireless internet and everything.

Delta's log star date 05/05/04

I'm feeling a bit rough today, I think I have a cold coming scratchy throat, feeling hot etc. :lol:

I'm also a bit worried as I have to go to the hospital tomorrow to see the consultant. He won't be happy as the epidural I had six weeks ago to cure my chronic back pain did not work and has not helped me at all. I don't know why i'm nervous I work there, I should not be worried about it. I think i'm mainly worried that he will say "sorry there is nothing else to try so your stuck with it". I'm not sure I could handle that.

Gosh I sound sorry for myself today, I apologise.

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 6/05/04

I went to the hospital this morning and I could not see my usual consultant as he had been called away to a meeting. I had to see one of his team who basically said come back in 5 weeks. :laugh: So in my opinion it was a total waste of time and I could have just stayed in bed. :P

Moan over sorry. I got my new phone sorted out the guy in the shop said it was the sim card to blame so now the company are sending me a new one with all my credit on it. The only problem is it could take seven days so I won't be able to use my phone until then, but at least it's fixed and I have not lost my £20 credit. :P

While I was in town I bought 5 new DVD's as we have just ordered a new DVD player, I used to be able to play DVDs on my PS2 but after we got sky the interference made the picture bounce. My new DVDs are all chick flicks yipee I love a good chick flick. :P After saying that I am probably going to rent Terminator 3 tonight now that's not a chick flick. :P

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 07/05/04

My friend came over for coffee this morning and we had a nice time catching up on the gossip. I still have a yucky cold so I think that I will go and make myself a hot lemon.

Delta signing off!

Delta i must say you have a nice avatar, and i like your logstories

kep them up and you know, who writes who stays.

greetings

ILIKESEVEN

:laugh:

Delta i must say you have a nice avatar, and i like your logstories

kep them up and you know, who writes who stays.

greetings

ILIKESEVEN

:nono:

Thank you ILIKESEVEN, it is kind of you to say that you like my avatar and log. :laugh:

Delta's log star date 08/05/04

I just don't seem to be able to shake this cold, yuck. :(

Not much to say again today my family came over this morning my neice had just got some new shoes, pink leather with flowers. They didn't have nice shoes like that when I was young only boring black. :(

I never did get to see Terminator 3 the other day I forgot it was new Friends and ER so I may get it tonight, but i'm not sure as One Hour Photo is on Sky and I have not seen that either. :(

The rain has been pouring down all day and is set to go on all week a good excuse to post here and play PS2. :lol:

Delta signing off!

Sorry to hear you dont feel so well Delta :( hope you feel better soon :(

Hope you're feeling better soon. :( Know what you mean about the shoes, I'm quite jealous of my daughter's wardrobe. :(

Delta's log star date 9/05/04

Thanks Hangon and RC for your well wishes :blink:

I feel a bit better today so hopefully it's going away. :flex:

I'm all by myself today *Delta starts singing like Bridget Jones*.

My family have gone to Wembley arena in London to the guitar show.

I don't mind, I could not go as I can not walk more than 200 yards without sitting but I am still a teensy bit jealous. I love guitars I have three, not that I can play them at the moment because of my stupid back. But once it's better i will be strumming away again.

My sister says she will buy me a present she is sweet. :flex:

The sun is out today so I think that I will take my book out and sit in the garden for a while. :rofl:

By the way I still have not seen Terminator 3, I watched One Hour Photo instead it was a very strange film. :laugh:

Delta signing off!

Glad your feeling a little bit better today Delta :blink: i am also going to sit outside its beautiful weather here as well :flex: i hope you have a nice day and your back to your old self soon..cya :laugh:

Delta's log star date 10/05/04

Well another Monday strikes, but the sun is shining so i'm not going to let it get me down. :hug:

I had a huge box delivered this morning I think that it's my new DVD, Video combi thing. :unsure: Yay *Delta goes to dust off her Star Trek DVDs*. The box is huge I hope that it's not that big, it will be bigger than my TV. :flowers: j/k

Only 6 hours until a new episode of Ent, yay again. My, that's two yays in one log and on a Monday as well. :laugh:

Delta signing off! :hug:

Delta's log star date 10/05/04

Well another Monday strikes, but the sun is shining so i'm not going to let it get me down. :bow:

I had a huge box delivered this morning I think that it's my new DVD, Video combi thing.  :hug: Yay *Delta goes to dust off her Star Trek DVDs*. The box is huge I hope that it's not that big, it will be bigger than my TV. :flowers: j/k

Only 6 hours until a new episode of Ent, yay again. My, that's two yays in one log and on a Monday as well. :unsure:

Delta signing off!  :o

hehe 2 YaaYs in one log and on a monday :bow: lol no i am glad to read your feeling some what better :hug:

Sounds cool a dvd vid combi i was thinking of buying one myself but in holland the cheapist one starts at 100 pounds. :laugh: lucky you :(

hehe 2 YaaYs in one log and on a monday :hug: lol no i am glad to read your feeling some what better :flowers:

Sounds cool a dvd vid combi i was thinking of buying one myself but in holland the cheapist one starts at 100 pounds. :unsure: lucky you  :laugh:

It was expensive you are right, but I needed a new video recorder anyway as mine is old and thinks it's fun to eat my tapes and ignore my timer settings. :bow:

It will be nice to have a DVD player again, I used to play them on my PS2 but after we got Sky installed the picture bounces and goes green (Captain Kirk looks really bad with a green face. lol.) :(

:hug::bow:

Delta's log star date 11/05/04

I like this pink text!

Not much to say today i'm just chilling watching a little TV. It's dull outside so I won't be sitting in the garden. Quite a boring day.

I'm off to post for a while. Chill. :naughty:

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 12/05/04

Today is my niece's 4th birthday. yyyyaaaayyyyy :dude::wow::wow:

My sister rang me at 07.20 because Laura (my niece) wanted to say thank you for her cards. She sounded so excited. :(

The castle bed we all bought her for her present still has not arrived so we all got her something small to open today. Her mum and dad got her a mermaid doll and we got her a purple dress with embroidered butterflys and a big huggy, squashy teddy bear. She will no doubt have more later from friends and the rest of the family.

There will be a childrens party this afternoon (after school) for all her friends, then on Saturday a family party so that everyone can come. :wow:

Below (hopefully) is a picture of the castle bed that should have been Laura's present today although it is only 9a.m so it may come yet. :wow:

6618496iiiA61IFN124035M.JPG

Proud auntie Delta signing off!