Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delta

Delta's log

*MASSIVE HUGS* again i am really sorry you could not go Delta :hug: and its great to see your name back on the boards again :) ...have fun with your new laptop it sounds cool :tribble: ...take care Delta :)  :o  :)

272227[/snapback]

Thanks Hang, :hug: it feels good to be back on the boards I missed it. I hope that you have a good day, take care. :)

Delta's log star date 14/10/04

I don't have much to do today, i'm just going to do some tidying up then i'm going to load my new Sims 2 game onto my Laptop.

Things are quiet around here now, after the last few weeks it feels strange and there is far too much time to think. I am trying to think of things to do to take my mind off everything.

I can't believe that it is only Thursday this has to be the longest week ever.

I'm off to post about a bit.

Delta signing off!

Hi Delta*waves*...hope your ok and that playing the sims will take your mind off things :P your right this week has been along week must be because winters coming :( ...take care Delta and i hope you can have a nice day :) :(

Hi Delta*waves*...hope your ok and that playing the sims will take your mind off things :) your right this week has been along week must be because winters coming :( ...take care Delta and i hope you can have a nice day :P  :(

272538[/snapback]

Hi Hang *waves back* thanks, this new Sims game looks good so I hope it will keep me busy. It is really like winter here today, it's just gone 8.30a.m and it's still really dark outside it's so dark in here that i'm having trouble seeing the keyboard. The clocks must move soon then it really will get dark. I hope that you and Debbie have a lovely day *waves to Debbie*. Take care. :) :)

Hi Delta*waves*...hope your ok and that playing the sims will take your mind off things :) your right this week has been along week must be because winters coming :( ...take care Delta and i hope you can have a nice day :P  :(

272538[/snapback]

Hi Hang *waves back* thanks, this new Sims game looks good so I hope it will keep me busy. It is really like winter here today, it's just gone 8.30a.m and it's still really dark outside it's so dark in here that i'm having trouble seeing the keyboard. The clocks must move soon then it really will get dark. I hope that you and Debbie have a lovely day *waves to Debbie*. Take care. :) :)

272546[/snapback]

:) *Huggles* :o thank you delta i hope your day was nice as well and you had fun playing your game its good to see you back again take care and have fun..bye delta :(

272538[/snapback]

272546[/snapback]

Wow, and I was just thinking that it's amazing that the sun is now going down at 7:30 PM and starting to come up at 6:30 AM. Where do you live? I remember back in Massachusetts it getting light out that late, but usually only if a storm was coming in...

Hi Debbie, thanks. My new game is good I lost track of time playing it yesterday. Have a lovely day and take care *huggles*. :)

Hi Wishfire, I live in England. :P

Delta's log star date 15/10/04

I received a letter this morning telling me that my manager and a big wig from the Human Resources department at my work are coming to my house on Monday at midday to discuss my absence from work. It says that they will see if they can help, well I recon the only thing that would help about now is a magic wand. I had one of these meetings this time last year and they were particularly nasty. If they start of me this time I think that I will throw them out. :) :(

I probably won't be around much for the next week as my mum is on leave from work and we are going to make our Christmas cards. I love making my own cards so i'm looking forward to it. Anyway I will try and pop in when she goes out to lunch with my sister on Tuesday. Until then I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and a great week. :(

Delta signing off!

Hopefully the Human Resources people will actually be helpful. The H.R. people at my job won't even talk to me! (That may be a good thing, though.) Good luck with your H.R. meeting! :(

Hopefully the Human Resources people will actually be helpful. The H.R. people at my job won't even talk to me! (That may be a good thing, though.) Good luck with your H.R. meeting! :)

272724[/snapback]

Thanks BakulaBabe. I have a strange feeling that they are only coming to see me because my solicitor wrote to them a few weeks ago to tell them that I was starting proceedings to sue them for compensation. :(

:P Hi Delta i hope things work out for you with the ppl from human resources and there not as nasty as last time who knows mabe this time it ill be someone nice :) have fun with your mum making cards and take good care of yourself Delta and have a nice week end :( :(

:( Hi Delta i hope things work out for you with the ppl from human resources and there not as nasty as last time who knows mabe this time it ill be someone nice  :)  have fun with your mum making cards and take good care of yourself Delta and have a nice week end :(  :)

272729[/snapback]

Thanks Hang, I hope both you and Debbie have a lovely weekend. Take care. :P :)

I hope everything works out with the Human Resource people. They might not give you too much trouble.