Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delta

Delta's log

*waves* hi delta :naughty: i did not notice you suffer from bad back problems till i read your log yesterday and hang explained it to me as well,it must be hard for you being at home and not being able to work i dont know what i would with myself if i had the trouble you have with your back.

I hope the pills wont effect you too much and they start to help you taking drugs that make you feel bad cant be nice if your expecting them to help :eekout:

:laugh: *HUGGLES* :laugh: from me and hang :sweatdrop:

P.s have a nice weekend :laugh:

*waves* hi delta :o i did not notice you suffer from bad back problems till i read your log yesterday and hang explained it to me as well,it must be hard for you being at home and not being able to work i dont know what i would with myself if i had the trouble you have with your back.

I hope the pills wont effect you too much and they start to help you taking drugs that make you feel bad cant be nice if your expecting them to help :)

:naughty: *HUGGLES* :nono2: from me and hang :)

P.s have a nice weekend  :)

264126[/snapback]

Delta's log star date 20/09/04

Hi Debbie *waves back* thanks for the huggles. :hmmm: These new tablets are pretty harsh, I feel very tired and sick and at the moment, the pain is worse than with the old tablets so I had to up the dose this morning. I hope that they won't make me feel any worse. :)

I hope that you and Hang had a lovely weekend, enjoy your Monday and take care *hugs*. :sly: :sly:

Delta signing off!

Hi delta...sorry to hear your not feeling so good and your tablets are not helping that well :hmmm: we had a nice weekend thanks for asking i hope yours was good as well and i hope today things will get better for you :sly::sly::naughty: take care delta :nono2:

Hi delta...sorry to hear your not feeling so good and your tablets are not helping that well :) we had a nice weekend thanks for asking i hope yours was good as well and i hope today things will get better for you :naughty:  :nono2:  :hmmm: take care delta :o

264844[/snapback]

Thanks Hangon, i'm glad that you enjoyed your weekend. Have a lovely day, I hope that you have better weather than us today, it's really windy and the sky looks like it's just about to pour with rain. :)

Take care. :sly: :sly:

Hi Delta, I understand back problems, I have advanced Degenenerative Disk Disease (spelling), 2 herniated disks and scoliosis (spelling?) In mucho pain 90 percent of the time and take 3 differnet meds for it. I've gone through cortizone shots :naughty: they hurt I've done physical therapy (helped a little) and I've done the shock test on your legs to see if you nerves are damaged, can't remember name of it thouhg it hurt like heck :doctor: My Dr and I are discussing surgery but it would be a temperary solution to a decaying problem. So they keep me on pain meds. I told them I was worried about being addicted and they told me I shouldn't feel any more addicted than a person with diabetites that needs insuline every day to survive. I have missed as much as 6 weeks of work before and walked with a cane when my back goes out. It even hurts to breath sometimes when my back goes out. I'm just telling you this so you don't feel alone. And allot of people will try to make you feel like the common drug addict cause you need pain meds. So don't let them! Hope you feel better!

Hi Debbie *waves back* thanks for the huggles. :) These new tablets are pretty harsh, I feel very tired and sick and at the moment, the pain is worse than with the old tablets so I had to up the dose this morning. I hope that they won't make me feel any worse. :)

I hope that you and Hang had a lovely weekend, enjoy your Monday and take care *hugs*. :) :sly:

Delta signing off!

264839[/snapback]

*waves* hi again :nono2: that does not sound so nice i dont think i could understand how much pain and suffering you are having right now,i have never had anything wrong with me in that way and the only time i have got sick from tablets was when i changed the pill i was useing it made me so sick i couldnt take them anymore,i hope you dont get to sick from your tablets :hmmm:

And thank you me and hang had a good weekend i just got home from work so i am broken and coming home to hang is like coming home to a 5 year old :sly:

*HUGGLES* :o bye for now and take care :naughty:

Hi Delta, I understand back problems, I have advanced Degenenerative Disk Disease (spelling), 2 herniated disks and scoliosis (spelling?) In mucho pain 90 percent of the time and take 3 differnet meds for it. I've gone through cortizone shots :) they hurt I've done physical therapy (helped a little) and I've done the shock test on your legs to see if you nerves are damaged, can't remember name of it thouhg it hurt like heck :doctor: My Dr and I are discussing surgery but it would be a temperary solution to a decaying problem. So they keep me on pain meds. I told them I was worried about being addicted and they told me I shouldn't feel any more addicted than a person with diabetites that needs insuline every day to survive. I have missed as much as 6 weeks of work before and walked with a cane when my back goes out. It even hurts to breath sometimes when my back goes out. I'm just telling you this so you don't feel alone. And allot of people will try to make you feel like the common drug addict cause you need pain meds. So don't let them! Hope you feel better!

264888[/snapback]

Hi Airies I'm sorry to hear about your back problem. :) My back problem was caused by an accident at work, the Doctor says it's mechanical back pain that is as far as they can pin it down. I have had steroid epidural and Facet joint injections but they have not helped. I also have to walk with a stick it is so depressing. It says on these new pain killers that they can be addictive but my Doctor said I need them so will have to take them and hope I won't become addicted. To be honest that really scares me but I don't have a choice without some kind of pain relief I can't walk at all.

It sounds like you are in an awful lot of pain too. I hope that they will be able to do something to make it better for you. Take care :)

*waves* hi again :) that does not sound so nice i dont think i could understand how much pain and suffering you are having right now,i have never had anything wrong with me in that way and the only time i have got sick from tablets was when i changed the pill i was useing it made me so sick i couldnt take them anymore,i hope you dont get to sick from your tablets

And thank you me and hang had a good weekend i just got home from work so i am broken and coming home to hang is like coming home to a 5 year old :rolleyes:

*HUGGLES* :) bye for now and take care <_<

264917[/snapback]

Hi Debbie sorry to hear that you had a busy day, you need to get Hang trained to run you a nice hot bath and cook your dinner. Only joking. :) These new tablets make me feel very nauseous one good thing about that is I have lost about half a stone in weight in the last three days. If these keeps up maybe I will be thin. I hope both you and Hang have a lovely day today take care *huggles*. :unsure:

I hate shots they hurt! Good luck. Walking with a stick does suck! Just hang in there and hopefully it will all work out for you. :rolleyes: I hope workmans comp is paying you! I know allot of companies will try to get out of their responsibility of paying for an accident. Makes me mad! <_<

Hi Debbie sorry to hear that you had a busy day, you need to get Hang trained to run you a nice hot bath and cook your dinner. Only joking. :) These new tablets make me feel very nauseous one good thing about that is I have lost about half a stone in weight in the last three days. If these keeps up maybe I will be thin. I hope both you and Hang have a lovely day today take care *huggles*. :rolleyes:

265174[/snapback]

*waves* hi Delta :unsure: haha dont worry about Hang i will have him trained soon and i think he must have seen your log because when i got home today he had run the bath for me :)

Er half a stone thats not a small amount of weight to lose 3 days i dont want to sound funny but if it keeps up in 1 months time you will be very THIN :) have a nice afternoon and evening and take care Delta :)

<_< *huggles* :)

I hate shots they hurt! Good luck. Walking with a stick does suck! Just hang in there and hopefully it will all work out for you. <_< I hope workmans comp is paying you! I know allot of companies will try to get out of their responsibility of paying for an accident. Makes me mad! :rolleyes:

265218[/snapback]

Hi Airies, thanks. I am looking into claiming compensation at the moment but it's a long slow process. Have a good day. :unsure:

*waves* hi Delta :o haha dont worry about Hang i will have him trained soon and i think he must have seen your log because when i got home today he had run the bath for me :)

Er half a stone thats not a small amount of weight to lose 3 days i dont want to sound funny but if it keeps up in 1 months time you will be very THIN :) have a nice afternoon and evening and take care Delta

265226[/snapback]

Hiya Debbie *waves* I recon if this keeps up I will just disappear eventually. :) Hopefully I will get used to the pills soon and it will go, until then I guess I will get back in shape for Christmas. Hope both you and Hang have a lovely day, take care. Hugs for you both *huggles* :)

Awwwww Delta :) You get now better ya hear!

265322[/snapback]

Hey Nemesis, thanks, glad that you are back. Take care. :)

Delta's log star date 22/09/04

Well it's another rainy day here in England but at least it isn't too cold. :rolleyes: I have had to increase my pain killers to the top dose as they are still not doing anything so hopefully the pain will be reduced soon. I have my fingers crossed. :)

I'm still feeling very sick and spaced out, I can't hold a thought in my head for more than a few minutes. I hope the side effects wear off soon. :unsure:

My friend text me last night to say that she can come and visit me next Monday, i'm really looking forward to it. I have not had any friends over in the last month because they have all been away on holiday or really busy with work so it will be nice to catch up. <_<

I have no plans for today, I think in a while I may go back to bed see if I can sleep off some of this bad feeling. Anyway that's about all.

Delta signing off!

*MASSIVE HUGS* sorry your in such a bad way delta,i wish i could do something or say something to make you feel better but its a bit hard from over here but i will say i feel for you and i really hope you start to feel better soon :) <_< :unsure: take very good care Delta and i hope you feel better soon :) :rolleyes: :)

*MASSIVE HUGS* sorry your in such a bad way delta,i wish i could do something or say something to make you feel better but its a bit hard from over here but i will say i feel for you and i really hope you start to feel better soon  :)  <_<  :unsure: take very good care Delta and i hope you feel better soon :)  :rolleyes:  :)

265437[/snapback]

Awww thanks Hang you are very kind. I really appreciate your kindness. *hugs*. :)

*MASSIVE HUGS* sorry your in such a bad way delta,i wish i could do something or say something to make you feel better but its a bit hard from over here but i will say i feel for you and i really hope you start to feel better soon  :)  <_<  :unsure: take very good care Delta and i hope you feel better soon :)  :rolleyes:  :)

265437[/snapback]

Awww thanks Hang you are very kind. I really appreciate your kindness. *hugs*. :)

265440[/snapback]

:blush 2: think nothing of it Delta i am a guy who cares and you always have been kind to me and to debbie :) :)

Good morning. Hang in there, the side affects of those pain killers will lessen with time as your body gets used to them. I used to barley be able to walk when I was on them and they don't bother me as much any more. Keep your chin up and try to get some rest. :rolleyes:

<_< *HUGS* :unsure: like airies said you have to hang in there,its not nice for you to be so ill from those pills...i hope you can get some sleep and mabe feel a little better :rolleyes: my thoughts are with you delta take care and hang in there :) :)

Good morning. Hang in there, the side affects of those pain killers will lessen with time as your body gets used to them. I used to barley be able to walk when I was on them and they don't bother me as much any more. Keep your chin up and try to get some rest.  :laugh:

265467[/snapback]

:) *HUGS* :) like airies said you have to hang in there,its not nice for you to be so ill from those pills...i hope you can get some sleep and mabe feel a little better :laugh: my thoughts are with you delta take care and hang in there :)  :laugh:

265473[/snapback]

Thanks Airies and Debbie you are both very kind *big hugs*. :laugh: :P

Delta's log star date 23/09/04

I have had a horrible night unable to sleep and feeling very nauseous and dizzy, the room kept spinning like I was on a fair ground ride. We have a property inspection today, they are coming between 09.00 and 13.00 I hope that they come early, I just want to go back to bed i'm exhausted.

That's about all for now!

Delta signing off!

Edit:-Sp

*MASSIVE HUGS*..sorry to hear you didnt sleep so well last night Delta :) ..i hope the inspectors come nice and early for you so that you can get back into bed and get some much needed rest...take care and i hope you feel better soon :) :laugh::laugh: :)

*MASSIVE HUGS*..sorry to hear you didnt sleep so well last night Delta :) ..i hope the inspectors come nice and early for you so that you can get back into bed and get some much needed rest...take care and i hope you feel better soon :)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :)

265793[/snapback]

Thanks Hangon, I hope that you have a lovely day, take care *hugs* for you and Debbie :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you feel better and get some sleep.  :P

265794[/snapback]

Thanks Odie, take care *hugs*. :)

:) *Huggles* :laugh: I hope you managed to get some sleep today and the house inspectors where quick at your house :laugh: sleep well and get better soon take care Delta :) :)

If you have a recliner try sleeping in that for awhile, it might help with the dizziness.

265846[/snapback]

:b-day: *Huggles*  :b-day: I hope you managed to get some sleep today and the house inspectors where quick at your house  :clap:  sleep well and get better soon take care Delta :b-day:  :b-day:

265883[/snapback]

Thanks Airies and Debbie. :b-day: :b-day:

Delta's log star date 29/09/04

Well I haven't been around for a while because I feel so ill but even though I feel no better I was really missing posting and chatting to people so I thought I would pop in for a short time and post a little.

It's not a very nice time at the moment because I feel really unwell, I still can't eat much because I feel so sick and have terrible insomnia, i'm so tired I don't know what to do with myself.

My friend came over on Monday and said I look awful. It was nice to see her but she didn't stay long, saying that she thought that I should have a lie down.

Anyway more cheerful stuff, it was my sisters birthday on Monday and she had a lovely day. My Laptop is due to arrive this weekend which is good.

That's about it!

Delta signing off!

Try to keep you chin up. I know it's tough, but you have to have some faith you will overcome this. I will keep you in my prayers. :b-day: :b-day:

I am sorry to hear that you haven't gotten any better.  :b-day:

267410[/snapback]

Thanks Odie :b-day:

Try to keep you chin up. I know it's tough, but you have to have some faith you will overcome this. I will keep you in my prayers. :b-day: :b-day:

267414[/snapback]

Thanks Airies, that is very kind of you. :b-day: