Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delta

Delta's log

The weather here makes me laugh. Today started with brilliant sunshine like a summers day by mid morning it was pouring with rain, by lunch it was hailing huge ice chunks. It's never boring.

Wow just noticed new smilie must try it:- :wacko: < it's me! Finally, a smilie that looks like me! I think it's the eye's that give it away. :laugh: (I'm in a weird mood by the way)

Not doing much today, I went for coffee with my family which was nice even had a piece of cake. :laugh: Spent ages playing Tomb Raider, I must be nearly finished it. :wacko: That's about all folks.

I once spent about a week in front of the tv playing tomb raider. Can't say for sure if I actually ate or slept or anything that entire time. :huh: :( That game is so addicting.

I once spent about a week in front of the tv playing tomb raider. Can't say for sure if I actually ate or slept or anything that entire time. :huh: :( That game is so addicting.

I know, when I start playing I keep thinking just five more minutes, hours pass without me knowing. :(

My niece is coming over tonight we are baby sitting her so my Sister and brother in law can go out. I had better start toddler proofing the house *Delta starts to put away all breakable items* only joking she is a really good girl. :o I can't wait we will have fun! :(

I have tomb radier games as well and i aslo am addicted to playing them once i get started i cant stop :o i know all about baby proofing a house as well :huh: i remember when my sis was a one girl wrecking crew...lolwell good luck and i hope you enjoy it :(

My niece Laura came over as planned this evening. We had a lovely time we made an Easter card together, then I painted her nails a lovely shade of purple (well it is the school holidays) :laugh: . We watched cartoons, The Flintstones and The Pink Panther, they are still as good as I remember. :P

When my sister came to pick her up Laura said that she had a lovely time. B)

Edit: Wow just noticed this is my 666th post ooohhh spooky. :naughty:

Delta's Log Star Date 9/04/04 (Good Friday)

Had a good day today apart from losing my dolly from my signature. :o

My family came over and ate me out of house and home I don't think that there is anything unhealthy left in the cupboards (great for my diet).

This evening I watched a video "How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days" a funny chick flick, I thought it was very good. I like a good chick flick. :P

Delta signing off :o

Delta's log star Date 10/04/04

I'm very bored today not much going on. The weather is dull and quite cold. I think I will go post a bit, then i think i will paint my nails a nice purple that will cheer me up. :P

Delta signing off!

Delta's Log supplemental.

I now have lovely purple nails so thats better, there is nothing like nail polish to cheer up a dull day. I'm sitting here eating Ben and Jerry's Phish food ice cream yummmmy. :P

Delta's log star date 13/04/04

I have not been posting the last few days so my log is a bit behind.

I had a really nice Easter, ate a little chocolate spent time with my family. The sun was out both Easter Sunday and Monday and there is loads of blossom opening on the cherry tree in my back garden B)

Today I feel a bit gloomy my friends and family have all gone back to work so i'm all on my own again. :(

I think i will go and make myself a nice cup of tea and take a look at all the new posts I have missed over the last couple of days that may help me feel more cheery. :unsure:

Oooohhhh new cool smiley must try it out :theforce:

Delta signing off !

Delta's log star date 14/04/04

:dude::wow::dude::clap: :clap: :wacko: :blink:

WOOHOO i just finished Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness that makes 6 out of 6 Tomb Raider games I have completed. Oops just realised that sounds really sad, it has been over the last...... years (don't care to remember how many it makes me feel old) :wow:

Bad thing about completing a game is i need a new one I am thinking of getting Silent Hill3 my friend said it's really good I have not tried any of the Silent Hill games yet so may get it. :)

Well i'm in a good mood today the sun is shinning it's 16C so it's lovely and warm. :dude:

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 15/04/04

Well it's only 8.15a.m but I have been up for ages. I have been messing around in Paint Shop I have made a doll, it's my first from scratch it is not very good(certainly not up to the standard of the others on this board). As it's my first one I have posted it bellow as a record then I can see if I get any better. B)

My family are coming over today so that will be nice. :klingon:

I ordered my new games last night Silent Hill3 and Resident Evil I can't wait I love new games. Only thing is they will take seven days to come. :roflmao:

I'm off now to get ready for my family.

Delta signing off! :roflmao:

post-61-1083895469.gif

I can't see the doll B) Let me know if you need help with picture hosting.

Picture fixed. :roflmao: Looks good :roflmao:

Picture fixed. :cheese: Looks good :(

Thanks RC. :)

Delta's log Star Date 16/04/04

Not too much planned for today just posting here and watching some TV. Wow boring log entry alert! :cheese: *Delta goes to find something interesting to write in her log*.

Delta signing off!

I ordered my new games last night Silent Hill3 and Resident Evil I can't wait I love new games. Only thing is they will take seven days to come. :(

I love RESI am a addict :cheese: as for silent hill theres nothing like playing that late at night with the lights off :) gets the heart pumping :cheese:

I ordered my new games last night Silent Hill3 and Resident Evil I can't wait I love new games. Only thing is they will take seven days to come. :(

I love RESI am a addict :cheese: as for silent hill theres nothing like playing that late at night with the lights off :) gets the heart pumping :cheese:

I hope Silent Hill isn't too scary or I will have to play it with a cushion over my eyes. :cheese:

I hope Silent Hill isn't too scary or I will have to play it with a cushion over my eyes.  :(

Hehe well i will say this when i play it alone i keep looking over my shoulder and thats with the light on!!!!lol...its a cool game you will like i am sure of it just dont play it alone..lol..j/k

Delta's log star date 17/04/04

Not much to write about again today. It's lovely and sunny out but really noisy I think that everyone on my estate is mowing their lawn I can't hear myself think. :P

Sorry i'm moaning, i am very pleased that it is a nice day i'm just a fan of peace and quiet.

I recon a cup of coffee and posting here for a while should help, oh and a pair of ear defenders would not go amiss either. :laugh:

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 18/04/04

Today is Sunday :roflmao: I like Sundays. I just went for a ride in the car through the local countryside it's raining today, and after the hot sun the last few days everything looks really lush, green and pretty. There is blossom or new leaves on all the trees. I think spring is my favourite season. :)

There is loads of cool stuff on the T.V tonight new episodes of Friends, Scrubs and E.R. I will have square eyes by bed time. :)

Well that's all for now Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 19/04/04

Nothing much to say today, just another boring day on my own. Things will look up later as Enterprise is on at 20.00 at least that will be good.

Delta signing off!

Nothing much to say today, just another boring day on my own. Things will look up later as Enterprise is on at 20.00 at least that will be good.

Delta signing off!

:bow: Hmm join the club i am bored out of my head as well :bow: and ENT is on here tonight as well at 20:30 thats half 7 uk time dont know which one.

Chin up :bow:

Delta signing off!

:) Hmm join the club i am bored out of my head as well :bow: and ENT is on here tonight as well at 20:30 thats half 7 uk time dont know which one.

Chin up :bow:

Thanks for the hugs and flowers Hangon. :) Enterprise should be good tonight my T.V listing says it's a Dr Phlox epi, I like him.:hug: Can't wait only 4hrs 45 mins to go. :bow:

Thanks for the hugs and flowers Hangon. :bow:  Enterprise should be good tonight my T.V listing says it's a Dr Phlox epi, I like him.:bow: Can't wait only 4hrs 45 mins to go.  :)

Any time delta your always kind to me :hug:

I just checked the tv guide there showing 2 episodes here tonight :bow: Regeneration and First flight!!!now i also have something to watch :)

Delta's log star date 20/04/04

I had a really nice evening yesterday my friend rang me and we chatted for an hour. We trained together but then she moved 130 miles away (maybe it was something I said) :huh: It's always nice to speak to her I miss her. :(

I watched Enterprise an episode called Doctors Orders it was really good and Porthos had a big part in it yay. :huh: :clap: <a treat for Porthos.

My new game, Silent Hill 3 came in the post this morning I have not tried it yet. :)

Delta signing off!

I had a really nice evening yesterday my friend rang me and we chatted for an hour. We trained together but then she moved 130 miles away (maybe it was something I said) :huh: It's always nice to speak to her I miss her. :(

I watched Enterprise an episode called Doctors Orders it was really good and Porthos had a big part in it yay.  :huh: :clap: <a treat for Porthos.

My new game, Silent Hill 3 came in the post this morning I have not tried it yet. :)

Delta signing off!

:) Glad to hear you had a nice time last night..and silent hill 3 has come and you havent opened it yet :) *shakes head*play the game if i could i would be playing it right now :) i cant wait to hear what you think of it B)

I had a really nice evening yesterday my friend rang me and we chatted for an hour. We trained together but then she moved 130 miles away (maybe it was something I said) :( It's always nice to speak to her I miss her. :)

I watched Enterprise an episode called Doctors Orders it was really good and Porthos had a big part in it yay.  :) :clap: <a treat for Porthos.

My new game, Silent Hill 3 came in the post this morning I have not tried it yet. B)

Delta signing off!

:) Glad to hear you had a nice time last night..and silent hill 3 has come and you havent opened it yet :huh: *shakes head*play the game if i could i would be playing it right now :) i cant wait to hear what you think of it B)

I will have to wait until this evening to play it as my PS2 is not plugged in and I can't reach it as it's on the floor, my stupid bad back. :) My mum will plug it in when she gets in, she's an angel. :huh:

I can't wait to play it, I have read the instructions so i'm ready to go I think I will have to put it on easy though i'm not very good at puzzles. B)

I will have to wait until this evening to play it as my PS2 is not plugged in and I can't reach it as it's on the floor, my stupid bad back. :( My mum will plug it in when she gets in, she's an angel. :)

I can't wait to play it, I have read the instructions so i'm ready to go I think I will have to put it on easy though i'm not very good at puzzles.  :huh:

Aww sorry to hear about your back :clap: Hope you feel better soon :)

And dont worry about the puzzels on SH3 they are not that hard you just have to think a little :) its also a good idea to start on easy mode thats what i did now i am playing it on hard mode and its like the name says HARD....well i hope you get a kick out of playing it i sure do :huh:

Delta's log star date 21/04/04

I was having a good day until about half an hour ago, my mum phoned to say that my sister had just rang her in a panic, apparently my sister and brother in law were out walking their two dogs on the field when the smallest one Tigger was attacked by another dog.

My sister was on her mobile when she rang my mum, she was running home with the other dog to ring the vet while my brother in law carried Tigger home. That's all I know, she could not give any details so I don't know how badly poor Tigger is hurt. I'm really worried about her. :)

Delta signing off until later!

:) Ohh that's terrible news Delta..I hope Tigger will be OK..One good thing about having a lease law is preventing attacks like that..BTW, cool choice of a name.. :)

Thanks Spacetigger :).

Tigger is back from the vets and thank goodness she is ok. She has a gash to her side and bite marks over her legs the Vet cleaned the wounds then gave her Antibiotics to stop them becoming infected. My sister says she has to go back to the Vet tomorrow for stitches. :)

Apparently the dog that attacked her just came out of nowhere, bowled Tigger over on her side and started to bite her. I was shocked because Tigger is a Lurcher, she is Whippet, Greyhound cross making her exceptionally fast so she really must have been taken by surprise.

I'm just glad that she will be ok. :)