Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delta

Delta's log

Thanks Spacetigger :clap:.

Tigger is back from the vets and thank goodness she is ok. She has a gash to her side and bite marks over her legs the Vet cleaned the wounds then gave her Antibiotics to stop them becoming infected. My sister says she has to go back to the Vet tomorrow for stitches.  <_< 

Apparently the dog that attacked her just came out of nowhere, bowled Tigger over on her side and started to bite her. I was shocked because Tigger is a Lurcher, she is Whippet, Greyhound cross making her exceptionally fast so she really must have been taken by surprise.

I'm just glad that she will be ok.  B)

:( I hope everythings ok delta B) sounds like it was a scarey moment i am glad to hear she will be ok B) :P

Delta's log star date 22/04/04

Thanks RC and Hangon <_< B)

My sister and brother in law took Tigger back to the vets this morning to have her wound stitched. The vet said the gash was wider than he thought yesterday, so she has had to stay at the vets to have it stitched under anaesthetic. Hopefully she will be able to go home later this afternoon. Poor Tigger :P

I think that all this has upset my niece she has been up half the night saying there were ghosts in her room. :(

Delta signing off!

I hate when people don't watch their animals, Tigger could have easily been killed or had been a child. I hope he's alright and your neice too, her more especially wounds heal but she might need some medication.

I hate when people don't watch their animals, Tigger could have easily been killed or had been a child. I hope he's alright and your neice too, her more especially wounds heal but she might need some medication.

Thanks Nemesis, luckily my niece was not there when Tigger was attacked she was at school. I am so thankful that she was not there I don't want to think what may have happened. *shudders* But it upset her when she got home to find Tigger all bandaged up, hurt and in pain. <_<

Are they going to persue with legal action?

No the dog had no owner with it, and it just ran off when my brother in law and his other dog ran towards it to get it off Tigger. <_<

My sister rang ten minutes ago to say that the Vet had phoned and Tigger has had her stitches done and is fine, she will be allowed home in about two hours. :P

Delta's log star date 23/04/04

Whooooo it's only 8.35a.m and it's a good day my new game just came in the post "Resident Evil Code Veronica X". Yesterday my new graphics tablet came and I just installed it and it works yaaay Paint Shop here I come. :)

The only bad thing is my poor mobile phone has started to act weird every time I send a text message it switches itself off I recon, it could be an X-file *Delta rings Mulder and Scully*. :clap: I think I need a new one this one is three years old I guess that's a good age for a mobile, considering I use it constantly. :flex:

Delta signing off!

Whooooo it's only 8.35a.m and it's a good day my new game just came in the post "Resident Evil Code Veronica X".

Hehe cool RESI rocks..btw have you started SH3 yet?

Whooooo it's only 8.35a.m and it's a good day my new game just came in the post "Resident Evil Code Veronica X".

Hehe cool RESI rocks..btw have you started SH3 yet?

I started playing SH3 yesterday it's really cool. I have already jumped out of my chair on at least three occasions B) One of them was caused by Heather's (the character) shadow on the wall. B) I know i'm a wuss, I had to turn it off in the end because it was freaking me out. B) I can't wait to put it on again later though, I like things that make me jump in a weird way. :b-day:

Hehe yeah its a creepy game,you should play it late tonight with the lights of and the sound turned up*gets goose bumps* B) glad you like it though its one of my fav PS2 games

I have spent ages today looking around the web for a new mobile phone.

It's a jungle out there, I think there is just too much choice. :b-day: I think that I have finally decided on a Nokia 6100. I have found a shop that sells it and on the tariff I want.

Im going to think it over it's a lot of money. B)

Do you have a Gamecube or a PS2? Or both?

I have both but I don't use my Gamecube very much any more I tend to get all my games for the PS2.

Delta's log 24/0404

Well it is so hot here today I have all the doors and windows open it said on the weather that it's 21C. :P

This morning I went to my sisters house and had a slice of homemade chocolate cake it was yummy. :frusty: Then I played around with my niece for a while and had a lovely time. :frusty:

Tigger looked ok but half her fur is missing from one side as they had to shave it away before she could have her stitches. Poor thing does look sorry for herself I gave her lots of cuddles. :P

That's about all to tell I'm having a quiet evening may get a movie.

Delta signing off wearing her sun glassess :P

Delta's log star date 26/04/04

It's Monday again, I have never met a Monday that I liked, there is nothing interesting to do and it's far to long until the weekend. :)

I don't have much new to tell. I ordered a new mobile phone it should arrive by Friday. That's about it, my life is so boring. :D

Delta signing off!

It's Monday again, I have never met a Monday that I liked, there is nothing interesting to do and it's far to long until the weekend.  :)

I don't have much new to tell. I ordered a new mobile phone it should arrive by Friday. That's about it, my life is so boring.  :)

Delta signing off!

Yeah i hate mondays as well delta,there so boring,Btw have you got any further on SH3 yet?..i am also sorry to see the sad smile cheer up it cant be all that bad :) :D

It's Monday again, I have never met a Monday that I liked, there is nothing interesting to do and it's far to long until the weekend.  :)

I don't have much new to tell. I ordered a new mobile phone it should arrive by Friday. That's about it, my life is so boring.  :)

Delta signing off!

Yeah i hate mondays as well delta,there so boring,Btw have you got any further on SH3 yet?..i am also sorry to see the sad smile cheer up it cant be all that bad :) :D

Thanks Hangon. :)

I have not played any more Silent Hill yet but I have started Resident Evil it's brill, another game that has me jumping off my chair. :) :)

Yay only two hours until a brand new episode of Enterprise. I found a good thing about Monday. :)

Thanks Hangon. :)

I have not played any more Silent Hill yet but I have started Resident Evil it's brill, another game that has me jumping off my chair. :)  :)

Yay only two hours until a brand new episode of Enterprise. I found a good thing about Monday.  :)

Hehe yeah RESI rocks i love it as well,i also found that the game play for code-x is easy than that of SH3 but nothing beats those zombie's coming through the windows,i can still remember the first time i played it and that happened i was stuck to the roof... :D

P.s enjoy ENT tonight its on here in holland as well :)

Hehe yeah RESI rocks i love it as well,i also found that the game play for code-x is easy than that of SH3 but nothing beats those zombie's coming through the windows,i can still remember the first time i played it and that happened i was stuck to the roof... :)

P.s enjoy ENT tonight its on here in holland as well :D

How did you guess it was a zombie flying through the window that made me scream like a little girl? :) Then all the other zombies were chasing me aaaarrrrgggghhh, great fun. :)

Ent was great the episode was called Hatchery and I really liked it. :)

Hehe yeah RESI rocks i love it as well,i also found that the game play for code-x is easy than that of SH3 but nothing beats those zombie's coming through the windows,i can still remember the first time i played it and that happened i was stuck to the roof... :)

P.s enjoy ENT tonight its on here in holland as well :D

How did you guess it was a zombie flying through the window that made me scream like a little girl? :) Then all the other zombies were chasing me aaaarrrrgggghhh, great fun. :)

Ent was great the episode was called Hatchery and I really liked it. :)

I have played RESI so many times now i have finished it twice,but that zombie through the window is something i will never forget,even after being at that spot at least 6 times it still gets me :)

Delta's log star date 27/04/04

Not much to say again today the weather has gone all dull and looks like it may rain. :wow:

I have been messing around with paint shop all morning, It passess the time. :wow:

I have tried to post my new doll below I'm not sure about her mouth I think she may look a bit like the Joker from Batman. :lol:

Delta signing off!

post-61-1083070762.jpg

Not much to say again today the weather has gone all dull and looks like it may rain.  :wow:

I have been messing around with paint shop all morning, It passess the time.  :wow:

I have tried to post my new doll below I'm not sure about her mouth I think she may look a bit like the Joker from Batman.  :lol:

Delta signing off!

Don't feel bad :wow: It's raining here and nice doll by the way :lol:

Don't feel bad :wow: It's raining here and nice doll by the way :lol:

Thanks Nemesis, I hope that is stops raining soon. :wow:

Not much to say again today the weather has gone all dull and looks like it may rain.  :wow:

I have been messing around with paint shop all morning, It passess the time.  :wow:

I have tried to post my new doll below I'm not sure about her mouth I think she may look a bit like the Joker from Batman.  :wow:

Delta signing off!

Nah that looks good to me delta :lol: sorry you have such bad weather here its beautiful today,i was just watching bbc news they say friday 24 in england and wales :lol:

Nah that looks good to me delta :wow: sorry you have such bad weather here its beautiful today,i was just watching bbc news they say friday 24 in england and wales :wow:

Goodie the sun will be back. I think it's my fault it's not sunny, I got my garden chair out of the shed yesterday that's guaranteed to send the sun behind a cloud. :lol:

Beautiful doll  :rofl:

Thanks RC. :rofl:

Delta's log star date 28/04/04

Today has been really rubbish I have spent the whole day waiting for a phone call that never came. :(

My sister tried to order my nieces birthday present she is having a cabin bed that looks like a castle from the whole family, in the catalogue it says delivery guaranteed in 14 days, it's 17 days until her birthday. When my sister rang up they said "oh no it's 35 days delivery" Aaarrrggghh how do you tell a four year old she will not be getting her birthday pressie? :)

Well i'm hoping that this evening will be better and that I will get my phone call tomorrow and we can find another place to get my niece's present.

Hopeful Delta signing off! :(

Delta's log star date 29/04/04

After a miserable day yesterday today looks like it will be much better. My friend who lives miles away is in town visiting her mum and she is coming to see me this morning. :( I can't wait, I have not seen her since before Christmas we will have so much to chat about. :(

My new mobile phone arrived it is so cool, so gadgety all it's missing are some nice Star Trek ring tones but i'm working on it. :rofl:

I'm still waiting for that phone call to tell me if I will get any money this month :rofl: but I won't let it spoil my mood whatever they say. :)

Delta signing off until later! :)

I'm still waiting for that phone call to tell me if I will get any money this month  :rofl: but I won't let it spoil my mood whatever they say.  :) [/color]

Delta signing off until later!  :rofl:

I hope the call is good news!!..this is the second log i have read today thats put a smile on my face i am glad you are in such a cheerful mood no matter what :(

And i hope you have a nice time with your friend,before x-mas is a long time not see someone.....have fun :(