Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Uploading Pictures

I have set things up so you can now upload pictures and small movie/music files.

You will notice a new section just above the "Post New Topic" or "Add Reply" button when you are posting a topic or replying to a post.

Below is a picture of where to look. Just click the "Browse" button, locate the file you wish to upload and then post your posting as normal. The Max size you can upload is 100kb. Pics will display and movie/music files will show up as a link.

uploads1.JPG

how come my feature only let's you upload 600kb?

Because I have to pay for storage space and if it was unlimited I would wind up bankrupt lol.

but the picture says 1.95 mb!!! but it doesn't matter....

I had to reduce it. Like I said, the host charges me for the storage space and I have to try to keep things down if we want to keep the board running.

I have set things up so you can now upload pictures and small movie/music files.

You will notice a new section just above the "Post New Topic" or "Add Reply" button when you are posting a topic or replying to a post.

Below is a picture of where to look. Just click the "Browse" button, locate the file you wish to upload and then post your posting as normal. The Max size you can upload is 1.95mb. Pics will display and movie/music files will show up as a link.

:P Wow VaBeachGuy you rule this is so very cool B) :P B) :naughty::laugh::dude: :P

i hate to plug my own site - and im sorry VBG, but if people want to upload larger files i am quite happy to do so.

please DO NOT REPLY HERE about it - PM me, and if enough - at least one person - wants it to happen, i will set it up. This will in no way have an adverse affect on STF, nor will it be endorsed by STF (yet). But it will be a subdomain on my site that you can link to...any media - quicktime, windows media, jpeg images, gif images - anything.

MODS:

Click for Spoiler:

if this is unacceptable - please consolt with VBG first, and then delete this post, also PM me if you think it is neccessary...i understand not to plug my site and i am not trying to do so.

I noticed you can't upload in the RPG section. I am assuming, I hope it's safe to do so, that since picture upload options are done on a forum-by-forum option that, either Ddillard has decided not to allow them, or you haven't gotten to it yet?