Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Which STF members would make good captains?

Here's the link, I just finished the first episodeepsode 1

LMAO!!! You actually did it lol!

Yep! What do y'all think?

I'm not into Vulcan chicks, or chicks at all. :wow:

"I must be going now,"said DrWho42 "I'm late for my skydiving lesson." and then he went away with a little "pop"

I thought it was great! :wow:

Will there be an episode 2?

Of course there's gonna be more episodes.  And Nem, I'll change that.

Thanks, and are there chickens on Vulcan?

I meant chicks as in ladies, sorry I didn't know Canadians didn't use the word chick in that way. Anyway, it now says that you go off to eat cheese on the holodeck, will that work?

QSMB! Could I be the doctor?

PLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE?

Edited by thedoctor

I think Takara would make a good Captain, if she didn't chase Data around the ship so much. :wow:

I meant chicks as in ladies, sorry I didn't know Canadians didn't use the word chick in that way. Anyway, it now says that you go off to eat cheese on the holodeck, will that work?

We have used the slang chicks to mean ladies although it's not something used much by the young'uns.

That was great, QSMB!! I'm looking forward to the next episode.

I would agree with VBG or Alterego as Captain (maybe Alterego as First Officer?).

How about Master Q as Science Officer?

EJP,

I would have you as Chief Engineer, although you need to work on your scottish accent! <_<

Hardcharginsarge would make a fine Security Officer.  :waaaa:

I'd make a better tactical officer, Ed. I know a wee bit about Engines, but I gotta tell yea, I'm much better with the things that go boom than things that go vroom.

and I can't argue with Sarge being a Security Chief. I wouldn't wanna be gettin in trouble on that ship...

I can tell from reading this thread that a couple of people got a little put off that they weren't nominated - that's a danger from these types of threads. That makes me hesitant to name my choice for Captain, I neither want to embarrass the nominee nor offend those not nominated.

However, I am going to take the risk. I think Bysty has great leadership potential (I say potential because he's still young though I am sure he is a leader among his peers already). He displays a maturity far beyond that of many older than him.

I think Bysty has great leadership potential (I say potential because he's still young though I am sure he is a leader among his peers already).  He displays a maturity far beyond that of many older than him.

I'll second that. Bysty would be a great leader.

Stardate:214202.7

Man this is a hard choice.I know ME!!!

jk I wouldnt make a good captain.I get mad a little to easily.I have leadership qualities but thats because i like ordering people around.

Ummmm I would have to say either Jim Phaserman because he seems like a good strong willed leader or Gotabite because she has earned a lot of respect in my book and i think she would make a good captian.

As for me I guess im joining KM. :andorian:

I would agree with VBG or Alterego as Captain (maybe Alterego as First Officer?).

How about Master Q as Science Officer?

EJP,

I would have you as Chief Engineer, although you need to work on your scottish accent! :andorian:

Hardcharginsarge would make a fine Security Officer.  <_<

I'd make a better tactical officer, Ed. I know a wee bit about Engines, but I gotta tell yea, I'm much better with the things that go boom than things that go vroom.

and I can't argue with Sarge being a Security Chief. I wouldn't wanna be gettin in trouble on that ship...

Tactical it is! :dude:

I think Bysty has great leadership potential (I say potential because he's still young though I am sure he is a leader among his peers already).  He displays a maturity far beyond that of many older than him.

I'll second that. Bysty would be a great leader.

I Triple that, I like Bysty he's a smart guy :andorian:

I shall assume that enough people know me for them to mention me here.

my service record does merit a position as captain

Well, Bysty or VBG might be good choices, I myself would be most suited to handle the ships bar were I could serve drinks and play some guitar :andorian:

I think Takara would make a good Captain, if she didn't chase Data around the ship so much. :andorian:

Thanks Jean. Would you like to take the con on my ship? My helmsmen don't get killed off like on TOS so don't worry.

if you want me to be perfectly honest, Noone here, myself included, could step foot onto a starship and take command right away. we all have little quirks that need to be ironed out before we could make a good captain. of course, though, I could be...and this is shocking, I know....wrong.

Edited by Ensign Jim Phaserman

I just did epsode two, but I think I should start posting updates in the fan fic forum, so I'm gonna go start a thread there.

if you want me to be perfectly honest, Noone here, myself included, could step foot onto a starship and take command right away.

No of course not, but this is just for fun.

I love the story QSMB! :P :P :P