Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Brent Spiner on Law & Order: CI

Thanks for the heads up UH. I'll set my VCR.

I went to the NBC website but all the guest stars were listed as TBA but here is the synopsis anyway.

Detectives Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) and Eames (Kathryn Erbe) delve into the murder of a young musician who was romantically linked to his married psychiatrist (as Eloise, guest star TBA) and they focus on her psychologist-husband (as Graham, guest star TBA) -- but they discover the head-shrink couple are obsessed by playing dangerous mind games with each other. Knowing that acid was used on the victim's face further bolsters the Major Case squad's theory that the slaying was personal, and the key could be the pair's adult daughter (as Camilla, guest star TBA) who grew up as her parents' referee. Jamey Sheridan and Courtney B. Vance also star. TV-14

I don't understand which role is that of Brent. Please, somebody could explain it to me after the vision of the show?

Thank you

wat time is it on????

You should check your local listings. It's on NBC at 9:00 Eastern, 8:00 Central, 8:00 Mountain and 9:00 Pacific.

I can give you all confirmation that Brent Spiner IS on Law & Order: Criminal Intent tonight. I've just finished downloading the episode and he is playing the character named Graham in the above synopsis. Enjoy!!!

Dang it, I don't have the TIVO set

You can always download later. I downloaded from Suprnova and I'm glad I did. My stupid local channel went to a black screen for over 5 minutes. I was sooooo peeved but luckily I had the download and watched the rest of the episode on my computer. It's a good episode.

I watched it and was surprised at how handsome he was. But the part he played, what an *******. :P

For those who missed Law & Order: Criminal Intent and/or Friends, here is what all the drooling is about:

Law & Order:

Brent_CI4.jpg

Friends:

Brent_Friends3.jpg

In%20Lurve.gifDribble.gif

The bottom picture does not look like Brent Spiner of old at all. WOW

I thought me looked wonderful in both. Anyone want to talk about him being fat again? :)

That man is still in wonderful shape and a great actor!

He is in his late fifties, early sixties.... it's not surprising he has white hair....

He is in his late fifties, early sixties.... it's not surprising he has white hair....

Brent Spiner just turned 55.

That was a good part for him! i didn't even know he was going to be on there, so it was a nice surprise. :flowers: