Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Which doctor would you rather have care for you?

Bones, because he always has great liquor, but I'd like to have Beverly Crusher give me the phsycal...

Click for Spoiler:

in bed ;)

Mod note: edited to add spoiler

Takara

If i iam in sick bay a doc with expretise and a babe bev help me

I love McCoy but I choose Beverly. She has a great bedside manner and really cares about her patients. 82290.gif

Well, I choose Bones. He's a great doctor! Beverly? Never. B) :dude:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Think of it this way, Mrs. P. One well-placed hypospray while her back is turned and he's all yours. :dude:

I'd go with Bev Crusher. She's an incredibly nice character.

I'd feel comfortable with any of them, but my 1st choice would be McCoy. I pick him because he'd never sugarcoat it, If you're dying he'd tell you up front. And he fixed Spock's brain. :dude:

Think of it this way, Mrs. P. One well-placed hypospray while her back is turned and he's all yours. B)

:dude:

Good idea... Never saw it from that point of view... *goes and gets a hypospray* B)

Bev Crusher. She's a pretty lass.

Bones is a good doc but he would yell at me for not keeping in shape or something.

I'd like to have Beverly Crusher give me the phsycal...

Click for Spoiler:

in bed :huh:

Takara

I agree with that ;)

I love McCoy but I choose Beverly. She has a great bedside manner and really cares about her patients. 82290.gif

That goes ditto for me (thanks RC :bag:)

Bashir or Pulaski.

Bones is too grumpy and his sickbay is the last place I'd want to go for treatment, I'd be happier on Voyager or even the Defiant!

Dr. Phlox is just too annoying, I wouldn't need an aesthetic... he could bore me to sleep telling me about his people and their culture.

Beverly Crusher has the most annoying son in history, who she would probably introduce me to because we're a similar age. I would sooner surrender to the borg than hang out with Wesley Crusher.

EMH (Mark one) can be strict, grumpy and have a lousy bed-side manner, and in the later episodes he breaks down at some of the most vital points.

EMH (Mark two) is an idiot, he is naive and simply a copy of another doctor we thankfully never had the displeasure of meeting.

---

So, yeah... Bashir or Pulaski on an Intrepid class starfleet vessel would be my ideal check-up.

Edited by Lt. Evans

Bones, because he always has great liquor, but I'd like to have Beverly Crusher give me the phsycal...

Click for Spoiler:

in bed :dude:

Takara

I started a thread similar to this one a few months ago but mine was titled "Would you let the EMH treat you??

I think I would choose Julian to treat me, if I had to choose between any Star Trek doctor. He has extensive medical knowledge and he is such a genius when it comes to treating unexplained illnesses. He is also really cute!!

Madam Captain out!!

Dr. Beverly Crusher

But I also thought Dr. Phillip Boyce ("The Cage" [TOS]) was a cool doctor, because he was a bartender too.

My Mom. :picard-sith:

Just kidding, in the ST universe, Beverly. (She actually reminds me of Mom, and not only because they are both doctors...)