Sign in to follow this  
Lessa_Soong

The Holodeck...wwvbgd?

Ok, back on topic...is you could see or be a part of any event in history with the holodeck, what would be?

I think I'd be a guest at my parents wedding. :o :o

That's a good one! I would never have thought of that, but I'd like to.

Maybe, I'd be captain of an Enterprise...or Q.

Ok, back on topic...is you could see or be a part of any event in history with the holodeck, what would be?

I think I'd be a guest at my parents wedding. :o :bow:

That's a good one! I would never have thought of that, but I'd like to.

Maybe, I'd be captain of an Enterprise...or Q.

I would really love to see my parents wedding. My mom wore a silver metalic micro-mini dress. :o My mom rocks!

Lol! That must have been an intersting occasion....

my dad had a beard, but other than that, they're still the same.

I would have liked to have seen the smashing cake into each others face part of the wedding.

I would really love to see my parents wedding. My mom wore a silver metalic micro-mini dress.  My mom rocks!

i think i would give a couple strips of latinum to see that myself. :)

i would want to go into some of the star trek books ive read...in a way its easier for me to imagine them as holodeck games than say, a specific episode or something....i think i would like a beach program too, especially in winter.....

I don't think I'd go into any books unless I could make the characters EXACTLY how id pictured them. I hate it when you go to a movie based on the book and the characters are nothing like how you thought, but you can't get them out of your head....

First I would experiment with weightlessness ;) then I'd watch all of my favorite movies in the ultimate 3-D environment and finally I would recreate every one of my favorite pinball games I can never find anywhere and get into the zone. ;)

I would use it to have some good ole classic ST fun with some of Kirks missions that would be cool.

I would use it to have some good ole classic ST fun with some of Kirks missions that would be cool.

;) Oh yeah, that would be sweet! I would 'play' Spock mostly but being the "redshirt" once in a while would be fun to! ;)

First I would experiment with weightlessness  ;)  then I'd watch all of my favorite movies in the ultimate 3-D environment and finally I would recreate every one of my favorite pinball games I can never find anywhere and get into the zone. ;)

OMG!! pinball!!! yeah, that'd be awesome... or how about a whole arcade center! A copuple of games I'd program up: Cruisin Exotica or Crazy Taxi.

Lets see.. a day...

mm..

I would surely do a fly test "Fly like an eagle..."

Do a "RPG" scene with the TNG crew

Go play tango at Quark with Dax

Go learn to play 3D chess with Spock

And take an afternoon in the Nexus.. lol.. Would be curious to see what it would gave for me.. ehehe

I'd leave the holodeck alone and go to work or play with my boys. Reality has always fascinated me much more than anything.

Stardate:213504.9

I dont know what I would of done but imagine the possibilities!

1) Fly a shuttlecraft with Data

2) Watch the Batleth Compitition on Forkus 3

3) Act Shakespeare with Picard, Data, Riker, Beverly and Barcley

4) party with Lwaxana Troi

5) see a Klingon opera

I don't think me telling what id do, in a Holodeck is a good idea. :wacko:

I have to go with you on this one. But suffice it to say it would probably include YMCA or Macho Man. Enough said...... B)

I don't think me telling what id do, in a Holodeck is a good idea. :wacko:

I have to go with you on this one. But suffice it to say it would probably include YMCA or Macho Man. Enough said...... B)

OMG! ROFL!!!

:lol: Well! I would go to Risa, with Hmmmmmm a certain male from VOY ( Oh! I'm sorry this isn't VOY. Oh,Well) :laugh:

Maybe I would just go on a vacation. I would like to spend some time in Hawaii. I would be a beach bum for a couple of weeks. Hmmm, maybe I could pretend I was Thomas Magnum. :laugh:

:laugh:Well! I would go to Risa, with Hmmmmmm a certain male from VOY ( Oh! I'm sorry this isn't VOY. Oh,Well) :lol:

Wait wait, Chataeya...on the holodeck anything goes, so someone from Voyager could appear there...

Maybe I would just go on a vacation. I would like to spend some time in Hawaii. I would be a beach bum for a couple of weeks. Hmmm, maybe I could pretend I was Thomas Magnum
OMG! Magnum P.I, I remember that show! :lol:

Well I would visit Dixon Hill of course and have some nice adventures in San Francisco ;)

If that was not possible I would just create a lonely island and relax a little while.. but... wait a minute... is it possible to create holo simulations of bald, good-looking starfleet captains... ? :bow:

Mrs. Captain Picard :o

Well I would visit Dixon Hill of course and have some nice adventures in San Francisco  :o

If that was not possible I would just create a lonely island and relax a little while.. but... wait a minute... is it possible to create holo simulations of bald, good-looking starfleet captains... ?  :bow:

Mrs. Captain Picard  ;)

They have his images on file I am sure, so I think that it would be possible.

That's great! ;)

It would be better to have the "real" captain there but an holodeck figure is okay as well ;)

So I choose the lonely island with the captain on it. No annoying crew members wanting something, no red alert... :o

What a holodeck simulation :bow: *sigh*

Mrs. Captain Picard

I think the question is not what I would do, but who I would do.

:bow: OMG! ROFLMAO! Funny one!!

Hmmmm, I am thinking right now....skiing would be cool...yeah, skiing on a nice July day here in Florida would be a good change! Hmmmm or a larger swimming pool(true can't swim right now, because of my arm), but soaking in a large pool would be great.

Or any of the sports I had thought of in my Which Olympic Sport You'd Like To Try? Thread...

Well, I have many things I'd do!

1. Simulate me flying!

2. Recreate my favorite Trek episodes and the movies.

3. Create a forrest-like spa for total relaxation!

4. Create a fake exit to lock friends in and freak them out, making them think it "malfunctioned" or play wit their minds or something. :bow:

5. Finally... Well... Hmm... (shrugs)

I think the question is not what I would do, but who I would do.

That has it's attraction, but I just don't think I'd want to get it on with a force field. :lol:

Maybe I would just go on a vacation. I would like to spend some time in Hawaii. I would be a beach bum for a couple of weeks. Hmmm, maybe I could pretend I was Thomas Magnum
OMG! Magnum P.I, I remember that show! :lol:

I am now having a cool drive in Robin Master's coolest car.