Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Promotions

I turned him on!!!  kisshug.gif

Takara, he should be off. He is going to try to pass as me again. I hope you guys can tell the difference.

Oh baby can I ever!! Lore has a cute little scratch mark on his left cheek but I won't say which left cheek. Don't worry I'll keep him as busy as I can. :devil:

I turned him on!!!  kisshug.gif

Takara, he should be off. He is going to try to pass as me again. I hope you guys can tell the difference.

Oh baby can I ever!! Lore has a cute little scratch mark on his left cheek but I won't say which left cheek. Don't worry I'll keep him as busy as I can. :devil:

And I wonder how that scratch got there in the first place

If you really have to wonder, you have not been paying attention, and I think you know just how bad Takara is by now to guess with 100% accuracy where they are.

She may be known for many things, but restraint is not one of them. ANd if you notice, Lore is more often her avatar then anyone else....

If you really have to wonder, you have not been paying attention, and I think you know just how bad Takara is by now to guess with 100% accuracy where they are.

She may be known for many things, but restraint is not one of them. ANd if you notice, Lore is more often her avatar then anyone else....

HEY!!!! I resemble that remark!!!! In%20Lurve.gif

BTW, I totally disagree. I am most definitely known for my restraint and I have the handcuffs to prove it! Nudge%20Nudge.gif

And in response to ddillard Whistle.gif

How the heck did you get the handcuffs!???? I was going to use them on Ddillard to force him into....his boxers! :blink:

BTW, Ddillard, the picture on these boxers.....Gumby? :)

OMG, You Guys are to much today. ROTFLMAO. Thanks I needed this. OH, BY THE WAY! I was hiding in the HEAD. :blink: ;) :) ;);):bow:

Now we know what there for.

OMG, You Guys are to much today. ROTFLMAO. Thanks I needed this. OH, BY THE WAY! I was hiding in the HEAD. :blink:  :(  ;)  ;)  :bow:  ;)

Did you happen to see Alterego in there too? He was no where to be found when I was shooting...I mean looking for him. :)

OMG, You Guys are to much today. ROTFLMAO. Thanks I needed this. OH, BY THE WAY! I was hiding in the HEAD. :laugh:  ;)  :(  :laugh:  :laugh:  :)

Did you happen to see Alterego in there too? He was no where to be found when I was shooting...I mean looking for him. ;)

;)I DO BELIEVE THERE WAS SOMEONE ELSE IN THERE WITH ME! :blink: ALTEREGO WAS THAT YOU? :bow:

What is wrong with Gumby?  Wait a minute these aren't my boxers!  Lessa Get back here. :)

Oops, sorry, those belonged to jdigs. ;)

You're must have been the ones with this interesting picture of smurfette. Tell me, why is she naked? :blink:

What is wrong with Gumby?  Wait a minute these aren't my boxers!  Lessa Get back here. :)

You're must have been the ones with this interesting picture of smurfette. Tell me, why is she naked? ;)

Last time I try to signal a truce using my boxers. Can't believe RC just grabbed them, shot me and ran away looking for Wesley. :blink:

How the heck did you get the handcuffs!???? I was going to use them on Ddillard to force him into....his boxers!  :)

BTW, Ddillard, the picture on these boxers.....Gumby?  :blink:

So that was what was in that bag that Takara asked me to get out of that closet you were hiding in????

OK!!!!! NOW THIS IS GETTING ME MAD. :blink: I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHO WAS IN THE HEAD WITH ME WHEN THE LIGHTS WENT OUT! :( WHERE IS ALTEREGO? HE NEEDS TO ANSWER SOME QUESTION? :) :bow:;):laugh: SOMEBODY PINCHED ME IN THERE! ;);)

What is wrong with Gumby?  Wait a minute these aren't my boxers!  Lessa Get back here.   :)

You're must have been the ones with this interesting picture of smurfette. Tell me, why is she naked? ;)

Last time I try to signal a truce using my boxers. Can't believe RC just grabbed them, shot me and ran away looking for Wesley. :blink:

I wasn't looking for Wesley, I just wanted your boxers.

They're mine! All mine! BWA HA HA HA HA! eplus2.gif

What is wrong with Gumby?  Wait a minute these aren't my boxers!  Lessa Get back here.   :)

Oops, sorry, those belonged to jdigs. :bow:

Then why were you repeating "Gotta find Wes, Gotta Find Wes." over an over as you ran past? ;)

What is wrong with Gumby?  Wait a minute these aren't my boxers!  Lessa Get back here.   :blink:

Oops, sorry, those belonged to jdigs. :bow:

Last time I try to signal a truce using my boxers. Can't believe RC just grabbed them, shot me and ran away looking for Wesley. ;)

Then why were you repeating "Gotta find Wes, Gotta Find Wes." over an over as you ran past? ;)

Oops, I didn't think you heard that part :)

Someone learned how to sneak a microphone into a communicator! Th whole ship heard you! Matter of fact, Data and I were trying to have a conversation in the lab while we were hiding, and we coulnd hear ourselves THINK it was SOOO loud!

What is wrong with Gumby?  Wait a minute these aren't my boxers!  Lessa Get back here.   :blink:

Oops, sorry, those belonged to jdigs. :(

You're must have been the ones with this interesting picture of smurfette. Tell me, why is she naked? :bow:

Last time I try to signal a truce using my boxers. Can't believe RC just grabbed them, shot me and ran away looking for Wesley. ;)

Oops, I didn't think you heard that part :)

How could I miss it. You could be heard two decks away. ;)

:blink: HEY! GIRLS, I THINK I SEEN A PAIR IN THE HEAD. :)

If they have little cowboys on them they might be the pair I stole from VBG's quarters while he was away. tiptoe.gif

ddillard you were pretty scared with all the phaser fire going on. teethchatter.gif Are you really sure you didn't hear RC say "gotta find Will, gotta find Will".

;) HEY! GIRLS, I THINK I SEEN A PAIR IN THE HEAD. :)

If they have little cowboys on them they might be the pair I stole from VBG's quarters while he was away. tiptoe.gif

ddillard you were pretty scared with all the phaser fire going on. teethchatter.gif Are you really sure you didn't hear RC say "gotta find Will, gotta find Will".

Oh definitely, She was saying Wes. The whole station heard her on the intercom. :blink:

:blink: HEY! GIRLS, I THINK I SEEN A PAIR IN THE HEAD. :)

Yeah that was it! lookaround.gif The feedback from the speaker made it sound like Wes.

*whew* Thanks Takara!

Yeah that was it! lookaround.gif The feedback from the speaker made it sound like Wes.

*whew* Thanks Takara!

But I heard you destinctly say Wes, right before you shot me the third time and stole my boxers. And besides We just installed those speakers and they don't have any distortion. :blink:

So which brings me to my next question....Who's bright idea was it to program an upside down bowling alley in the holodeck....I know that was not my idea, I convinced Data to join me in Stellar Cartgoraphy where we hung Christmas lights up every where...just to see if people were paying any attention...

So which brings me to my next question....Who's bright idea was it to program an upside down bowling alley in the holodeck....I know that was not my idea, I  convinced Data to join me in Stellar Cartgoraphy where we hung Christmas lights up every where...just to see if people were paying any attention...

It was a good idea until you took the effect of gravity on a fifteen pound bowling ball.

*whew* Thanks Takara!

But I heard you destinctly say Wes, right before you shot me the third time and stole my boxers. And besides We just installed those speakers and they don't have any distortion. :blink:

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. animal-smiley-045.gif

So which brings me to my next question....Who's bright idea was it to program an upside down bowling alley in the holodeck....I know that was not my idea, I  convinced Data to join me in Stellar Cartgoraphy where we hung Christmas lights up every where...just to see if people were paying any attention...

It was a good idea until you took the effect of gravity on a fifteen pound bowling ball.

Luckily I know how to duck and run! Geez, the damned thing almost hit me.....Whoever did this is pretty clever, the gravity is shifted so that the bowling ball, the chairs, and the pins do not fall until you are crazy enough to walk in there! It is a booby trap, makes you wonder who is wicked enough to pull a trick like that off.... Wait ddillard...please tell me it was not YOUR idea to do that?!?!?!?