• Biology
    • Chemistry
    • Physics
    • Geology
    • Education
    • Nursing
    • IT
    • Other

Had to vote other (OK shoot me I am still at uni, but I am a joint honours student in psychology and English, though I may change to do a major in psych

haven't been there but maybe a double maj with premed and music or something like that

I actually majored in Social Science which is almost like majoring in history, but adds economics, political science, and geography to it. I'm currently working on my teaching credentials.

Original major: Physics.

I got an Assoc. in Arts degree in 2000 for General education so I could be eligible for transferring to a University.

I was pursuing a Bachelors of Science in Physics, but missed the other sciences far too much (all I had left were physics classes, no other electives needed...just my core courses). So with that said...

Getting an Assoc. In Science in Chemical Technologies

and a Bachelors in Science in Interdisciplinary Studies(Biology, Chemistry & Physics)

I have seen in Astronomy magazine an add for a College that you can attend online that allows students to go for their Masters or Doctorate in Astronomical Science, I may look into that further.

Sometimes I have thought about adding a minor, but not sure which yet...Mathematics, engineering, history, dance, Humanities, all of those look like excellent options.

I'm working on a Business double major (probably Marketing and Finance).

I majored in English and minored in Math. (I wanted to be an accountant.) My mother wanted me to be a junior high school English teacher and picked my major. :)

My major was in Telecommunications Management and my

Master which I just got this year was in Business Administration with a Concentration in Human Resources.

History, with a minor in Secondary Ed. I am certified to teach High School History (including government) in 3 states.

254325[/snapback]

Same here Jim, except I'm still in school for it. plan to get certified in PA

When I went to college it was Computer Information Systems. I planning to change my rate to IT. That is Information Systems Tech.

There isn't even a Fine Arts category listed on the poll. I guess my BFA in Sculpture from the great institution of VCU doesn't count for much.

Oh well, there's always retail.

Never completed collage . 20 credits short .

But my major was American History. My Minor Was Law Enforcement

i live in the uk and we don't really have majors, however i didn't do too well at school, but i am now making up for lost time as i will be starting a diploma in nursing next week as a mature student, i feel you are never too old too learn!

KITTY

You Go

Thats Where I Ended Up

No Thank Yous But Your Inner Self Knows What You Do Makes A different To Theese People You Get Cussed At Hit Kicked Spit At But You Take It In Hand

Why Because You Know You Are Makeing A Difference

I Take My Hat Off to You You Have Picked As I AM Concered One Of The Hardest Profession There Is

BLESS YOU