Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

STARTREKFANS.NET Convention 2004

103 members have voted

1. 1. STARTREKFANS.NET Convention 2004

• Yes, I will be there.
    • Maybe, I really want to.
    • No, I already know I can't.

well VBG seeing as you dont care i guess ill follow ya around too. if i can get the wife to go. oh, so does that mean you'll be paying for us all too. lol. :innocent:

well VBG seeing as you dont care i guess ill follow ya around too. if i can get the wife to go. oh, so does that mean you'll be paying for us all too. lol. :innocent:

Sure I'll pay, you just have to give me the money in advance... :(

well VBG seeing as you dont care i guess ill follow ya around too. if i can get the wife to go. oh, so does that mean you'll be paying for us all too. lol. :laugh:

Sure I'll pay, you just have to give me the money in advance... :laugh:

ROFLMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i plan on stuffing Takara in my suitcase when we leave, but no one tell her that, ok! :laugh:

:laugh: , Ok, I will keep it quiet, Lessa! Come to think of it, if you bring her home with you, then all three of us would be within driving distance from each other. Then, we could always have a Soong Family Reunion, sometime after the CON.

I definatly will be there. I've still never been to the Star Trek Experience and Las Vegas is only 4 hours away!

I will be there even if I have to hi-jack a plane (kidding).  It's over a year away and I am already sooooo excited.  Looking forward to more details as they become available.

:idea: B) case & effeat they play poker

:bow: :devil: :P ;) B) :rolleyes::tear: :oops: :rolleyes:;)

I will be there even if I have to hi-jack a plane (kidding).  It's over a year away and I am already sooooo excited.  Looking forward to more details as they become available.

B) [GLOW=blue][sHADOW=red] B) case & effeat they play poker :bow: :devil: :idea::bow::rolleyes:;) B) :oops: :rolleyes::tear:

Someone forgot to close her codes.... :P ;)

:tear: [GLOW=blue][sHADOW=red] :bow: case & effeat they play poker :idea: :devil: ;) :P B) :bow:;) :oops: B) :rolleyes:

Someone forgot to close her codes.... B) :rolleyes:

It would appear that my daughter paid a little visit to the boards while I was unconscious after spending all that time in the chat.

If you find any other posts with an unusually use smilies, please delete it. You must see that she is not the greatest typist but she knows her Trek.

It would appear that my daughter paid a little visit to the boards while I was unconscious after spending all that time in the chat. 

:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

*note to self: lock office door*

:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

Unfortunately we only have 1 computer right now and it's located in the playroom - no lock

:rolleyes:;) :P

Unfortunately we only have 1 computer right now and it's located in the playroom - no lock

Note to self... set up small electric charge to keyboard... nah... couldn't do that.... :rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Note to self... set up small electric charge to keyboard... nah... couldn't do that.... :laugh:

Geordi, I cannot stun my cat.

Put me down as a maybe. I'll probably have to work, if not take classes next summer, but hopefully I could work something out to attend.

I haven't heard anyone bring this up yet, but is there any chance of getting apperences by any of the cast? I'm sure I'll be there either way but this would be a definate plus. Also I promise to bring my camera and take lots of pictures!

I haven't heard anyone bring this up yet, but is there any chance of getting apperences by any of the cast? I'm sure I'll be there either way but this would be a definate plus. Also I promise to bring my camera and take lots of pictures!

If we were to try to get some of the cast I am almost positive they would want to be paid for their time. It would be great to have someone there, Someone in the chat Saturday night mentioned wanting to meet Wesley Crusher...

Cool - Wes - I'll try to find out how much his fee would be!!!

Click for Spoiler:

:laugh: RikerChick, VBG is evil isn't he! :laugh:

Someone in the chat Saturday night mentioned wanting to meet Wesley Crusher...

You know VBG, if you really want me to kick your butt all you have to do is ask. winker.giflaughing-smiley-002.giflove-smiley-018.gif

Here's a good idea for a guest apperence. heart.gif>>>>>click here<<<<<

The >>>Wil Wheaton website<<< has a message board if some someone wanted to sign-up and leave him a message...

I already have sent him an email and I got a response back really quickly too. I sent another email to him and am waiting for a response. I'll let you know if anything happens.

I've read a lot of reports on cons he's attended and he's great!!!

The >>>Wil Wheaton website<<< has a message board if some someone wanted to sign-up and leave him a message...

I already have sent him an email and I got a response back really quickly too. I sent another email to him and am waiting for a response. I'll let you know if anything happens.

I've read a lot of reports on cons he's attended and he's great!!!

Extremely cool! Keep us updated. :laugh:

If we were to try to get some of the cast I am almost positive they would want to be paid for their time. It would be great to have someone there, Someone in the chat Saturday night mentioned wanting to meet Wesley Crusher...

Might only be one problem with having Wesley Crusher. RikerChick would be drooling.

Click for Spoiler:

Over the idea of meeting him that is!!!

Might only be one problem with having Wesley Crusher. RikerChick would be drooling.

Click for Spoiler:

Not if you look at her post a few above yours. Wes Crusher may have some detractors but Wil Wheaton is not Wes Crusher if ya know what I mean.

Click for Spoiler:

Not if you look at her post a few above yours. Wes Crusher may have some detractors but Wil Wheaton is not Wes Crusher if ya know what I mean.

I was being sarcastic.. :laugh: And I know I would enjoy having him there. I was just picking on RC...