Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

Pet names

I got a kitten yesterday. I named her Jadzia Dax. My sister got a puppy a few weeks ago. She named her Janeway. Anyone else name their pets after Star Trek things/characters?

Can't say I've ever done that. I have named them after great scientists, such as my

pet lizards named Kepler and Copernicus.

I think it would be funny, however, to give pets Borg designations: 3rd of 5,

1st of 7, etc......

I got a kitten yesterday. I named her Jadzia Dax. My sister got a puppy a few weeks ago. She named her Janeway. Anyone else name their pets after Star Trek things/characters?

That's so cute, Janeway <_< I named my new baby Water Dragon <ader, pronounced Vader. My other baby girl is an Iguana, her name is Baby Tongue because her tongue is always sticking out a little :oops: Always wanted me a Dragon. Loved Hagred's cottage in Harry Potter, with all those animals he took care of :P He actually hatched one, remember?

I have a dog, Astro. He is a Yorkshire Terrier. I did not name him after a Star Trek character or the dog on the Jetsons. He got him name from the papers that came with him. It was a temporary name until I found one that I liked, but over time Astro reponded better to that name than any other name.

Edited by Odie

I had a guinea pig called Ezri Dax, she died a few months ago <_< she was lovely black all over with a brown splodge on her nose.

When i was younger i had a bulldog called"SPIT"...we gave him that name because when i was younger there was a guy on tv with a puppet dog that spat at you he was called spit the dog...damn i miss that dog <_<

My cats have been called Whiskey and Brandy. Cindy and Tiny!

When i was younger i had a bulldog called"SPIT"...we gave him that name because when i was younger there was a guy on tv with a puppet dog that spat at you he was called spit the dog...damn i miss that dog :)

My family had a dog named Dutchess. Dutchess was there for the time I was born until I was 15. I miss her. :clap:

Hm, I dunno if that counts but I have a plushed tribble. His name is Locutus. :clap:

If my mom would allow me to have a pet rabbit (she doesn't :) ), I'd most likely call him Jean-Luc, of course. :flex:

I once had two cats, the male was named Spock and the female was T'Pring (pointed ears, get it?). They were both "fixed" of course!

I have a dog and his name is Worf, becouse it is a short name and he look a little like Worf, maybe i will show some pictures of him later.

:laugh:

Going to get, or at least TRY to get two new babies today, Iguanas. Either that or another baby water dragon, since <ader died last week. I am going to name the new Iguanas Startrek names, if it's another BWDragon it will be ' <ader II', meaning also. Please submit any possible Startrek related Iguana names for me, I should probably start a new thread for this, hmm, maybe I will. <_<

Edited by Jeanway

Iguana-y ST names... hmmm, did Spot not become an iguana or something in the TNG episode, I think it was called Genesis? Perhaps you could also name one Xindi, after the Xindi reptilians. Spot and Xindi? Okay, I am weird...

I really don't care for cats. I mean I really really don't. However, when I get older, I'm going to get a cat and name it Nelix, just for the heck of it. So yeah.... Power to the trekkie's pets! :eekout:

My doggie son is named Travis. It's just a fluke that there's a Travis on the Enterprise. My Travis was born 5 years ago on 13 September.