Q stole my bike

Porthos or Spot?

Porthos-vs-Spot  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Porthos-vs-Spot

• Porthos
    • Spot
    • it'd be a draw

Well, I'd say that this is a tough one. Prothos has the advantage of being a dog, and in most cat-vs-dog fights I've seen the dog won. But, on the other hand, Spot can be pretty mean (rember how he/she/it treated Geordi?) and Porthos seems too darn nice (and whimpy) to be able to hurt anything. My vote goes to Spot :P

It is a draw. Have seen on some TNG show Spot getting Geordi and Riker. Data did state Spot has attack serval crew members.

Spot. She's a real mean cat sometimes. She'd scare Porthos so much that he'd just run and hide somehwere :P

Stardate:214276.6

I vote for Porthos.A cat could never beat a dog!!! :roflmao:

Well I guess im being a little biased though because I like dogs more than cats :eekout:

Spot, definitely. There aren't too many things fiercer than an angry housecat. A large dog might have a chance against Spot, but not poor little Porthos. :roflmao:

Like Goose I prefer dogs to cats. However the fact that Riker had to stun Spot with a phaser just to be able to put his/her meal out tells me that Spot will win with a human in a fair fight. So Spot can take Porthos.

owning cats all my life and the fact I have seen my cats attack a couple of dogs that had the unfortunate circumstance of finding themselves in our yard. So my vote definately goes to Spot!

Spot, definitely. There aren't too many things fiercer than an angry housecat. A large dog might have a chance against Spot, but not poor little Porthos.  :roflmao:

You've obviously never met a Jack Russell Terrier lol

My Pete got ahold of many cats and the only thing that saved the cats lives was me. I can't say the same for many squirrels and rabbits though (maybe even a bird or 2) lol

pete.jpg

Spot in a minute.

We had a tom cat when i was growing up who went out of his way to fight dogs. and he lived to be 20 years old.Of course you would have thought he was a wtld cat he went about 22 pounds.

I'd say Spot unless Spot was in between Porthos and some cheese.

there now that makes some sense. :flex:

Edited by fenriz275

Definatley Spot since he can turn into a talking Iguana :flex: Then whip the crap out of Portos with his tail :flex: I'm not a 'dog' person.

Edited by Jeanway

I vote for Porthos.A cat could never beat a dog!!! :flex:

Actiually, that isn't true. i used to have a big collie that would geet its butt kicked by the calico cat we used to have at the same time. Anytime my mom would yell at the dog, Coco, the cat would yell at her too. God was that a sight! :flex:

So i have to vote Spot....for her mean temper and who she gets to go home with...sigh

Hey, unfortunately, Spot would prolly beat Porthos in a fight. Data always said she was mean. (And Spot is a she. Remember the episode where she had kittens?) But Porthos is so darn much cuter!! :flex:

And Spot is a she.  Remember the episode where she had kittens?

Weren't there a few Spots? Well, different cats as Spot at least

I would have to say Spot. Obviously, that particular feline has already proven herself to have a mean streak.

Also, whoever said that dogs are superior to cats are mistaken. Believe me when I say this... I have witnessed a cat personally frighten a dog (a gigantic one, I might add) away.

Perhaps I am somewhat biased, considering that I am obsessed with Data (and also owing to the fact that I, personally, do not like Enterprise as much as the other series [and also, I seem to favour felines over canines]), but I doubt it.

Edited by Tech

Porthos hands down did we not see how fierce he was in the risa ep od ent???