Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Which Skin is the Best?

Which Skin do you like Best?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which Skin do you like Best?

• Trekker (The original)
    • STARTREKFANS1.0 (New Green one)
    • Romulan Star Empire (Second Green One)

I did not know that you could change the skins.  How do you do that?

Go to your control panel and one of the options on the left is to change the skin. It's near the bottom.

Are you going to have a Klingon skin any time soon? :bow:

That's actually one of my next projects. I may start it tonight. On the latest skins I'll also go in and see about making a version without the bright green, that seems to be the biggest issue so far.

Yeah, Blue with an Andorian Theme would be cool, how about red or marroon for Klingon? Oh yeah, I'm using the Romulan skin at the moment.

I love blue too!! Maybe not quite as dark since it's a little hard to read on the black. Black with light to medium blue would be great!

I like the Trek one with the green. I disagree, I like green. :bow: I think the romulan one just as pleasing as the trek backround.

Green, Green, Green!

P.S. You shold do a skin with green and blue! It's a compremise.

I like the Trek one with the green. I disagree, I like green. :wow:  I think the romulan one just as pleasing as the trek backround.

Green, Green, Green!

P.S. You shold do a skin with green and blue! It's a compremise.

Excellent idea!

Question: Does anyone else using the the ROMULAN SKIN, have trouble with the "spoilers" feature, that is, when you click on "Click for Spoilers", nothing happens?

TEST HERE...

Click for Spoiler:

ARE YOU USING THE ROMULAN SKIN AND CAN YOU READ THIS?

upon making this test, I see the code tag for creating the spoiler feature is not even present on this skin (I typed it in :wow: )

Question: Does anyone else using the the ROMULAN SKIN, have trouble with the "spoilers" feature, that is, when you click on "Click for Spoilers", nothing happens?

TEST HERE...

Click for Spoiler:

ARE YOU USING THE ROMULAN SKIN AND CAN YOU READ THIS?

upon making this test, I see the code tag for creating the spoiler feature is not even present on this skin (I typed it in :wow: )

i use the romulan one, i like it. i think the warbirds are cool, and the emblam is really cool too. a klingon one would probabaly be great too.

yes i dont have spoiler buttons. and that didnt work on your test either. but the romulan one is still cool. :D

whatever the skin from the original board is back when this site had 100 members is what I use.

whatever the skin from the original board is back when this site had 100 members is what I use.

That's the Trekker Skin. I find myself switching back and forth.

I voted for the Startrekfans1.0(the green one)....a while back but didn't get to post because my computer was being stupid at the time... I picked it on the grounds that I like the green(ok, so green is my favorite color, but still)

Romulan Star Empire, but I noticed a glitch with the Chat, it sends me to a chat titled 'Ten Forward', hope you guys update because I like the Trekkie look, gives me a new feel to the ordinary Trek style

yes i agree, i was on the romulan one for quite a while, but i had no spoiler button, and also thats why i couldnt go to the chat room durning ENT wed night for cogenitor, it sent me to ten forward as well, instead of STARTREKFANSCHAT so i am now back to the original. ;) maybe a TOS theme would be cool just a thought

Romulan Star Empire, but I noticed a glitch with the Chat, it sends me to a chat titled 'Ten Forward', hope you guys update because I like the Trekkie look, gives me a new feel to the ordinary Trek style.

THanks for bringing this up, I hadn't realized I didn't update that skin for the chat. I'll do that now.