Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Snacking While Trekking

The other day I ate a whole bag of oreos and I only remember the first one and the last one.  startrek.Net is taking over the pleasure center of my brain!  There's alot of calories at this site......... :assimilated:

:assimilated: I hear you. I just sat here and ate half a roll of Thin Mint GS Cookies but I too only remember the last one. (looks at empty wrapper* :assimilated:

This is NOT a good thing. I mean the snacking, not the site. :pepsi:

:assimilated::assimilated:

No, just an observation, and I think your on the wrong thread for this. :assimilated:

You getting Tizzy?????

I've decided that snacking while trekking is just mindless eating and from now on I'm going to limit it to a mug of Earl Grey. :P

OH MAN, talk about MINDLESS eating, I just got a big bunch of grapes a little while ago, now all that's left is the twig and I don't even remeber eating them :huh:

Tuna huh? :huh: that sounds good :huh: hmmm, think I'll go make me some tuna :huh: , yea, good idea, thanks. Oh and what are we drinking with that? :pepsi: , yea, a Pepsi. Thanks RC :bow:

yoghurts, noodles crisps, the odd occasional child (j/k) (sorry sinister humour crept in)

Anything that don't get really messy

I try to keep food away from the computer. It's bad enough I sit here so much, I got rid of the food when I caught myself eating an entire box of cheezits. I usually have something to drink at hand, tea, water, milk, juice, V8, beer, all kinds of things.

I feel like bumping this one too, just because. :laugh:

Right now I have a bag of double stuffed oreos. I thought about eating something healthy, but then I came to my senses. cheeky-smiley-012.gif

I just turned my keyboard upside down and shook 6 months worth of assorted snack crumbs out, Mmm, the were good too :) :) :laugh:

:laugh: whatever i have for breakfast is what is beside me, and i always have m&m's