Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Luthien

New Photo of me

AWWW MY GIRLFRIEND IS JUST TO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am such a lucky guy to have such a goodlooking girl :blink: :blink:

P.S your beauty hurts my eyes :dude:

As a matter of fact i am how did u know?

The calendar in the background. My daughter dances, too.

Another very cute pic luthien. I'd out some pics up but I'm afraid anyone that saw the pics would go blind from the terrible uglyness. :) :) :)

Another very cute pic luthien. I'd out some pics up but I'm afraid anyone that saw the pics would go blind from the terrible uglyness. :laugh:  :laugh:  :rofl:

That is not a joke!!! lol

Comment removed by Site Administration

That wasn't very nice, or funny. :laugh: Her pics are hardly a waste of time.

That is the dumbest thing that you have EVER posted Jeanway!!! Luthien you are absolutely gorgeous. *kicks Jeanway hard* Grr!!! :laugh:

like i care Jeanway.

I know i aint beautiful so u saying that my photos are a waste of time,thats just confirming my opinion.

That may be your opinion, but it is the wrong one - lol

Great pic - you look georgeous!

:laugh:

That was totally uncalled for Jeanway..This topic is NOT a waste of time..Don't stop posting your pics Luthien..You're a very pretty girl..

That was totally uncalled for Jeanway..This topic is NOT a waste of time..Don't stop posting your pics Luthien..You're a very pretty girl..

I agree completely. It was uncalled for and I am going to remove the comment from this thread.

It's a beautiful picture of a beautiful girl, please feel free to post photos at any time.

I didn't see the comment, but I agree that you are very pretty. You definitely look like a dancer, and dancers are typically beautiful souls.

SORRY PEOPLE, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE I MADE ANY COMMENT ABOUT LUTHIEN, MY COMMENT WAS REMOVED AND IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HER.

It's okay Jeanway i really dont mind,i read ur comment and it actually made me laugh a bit.

And to be honest i dont know if i will ever post a photo again pple,but thats just my very low self confidence speaking. :laugh:

It's okay Jeanway i really dont mind,i read ur comment and it actually made me laugh a bit.

And to be honest i dont know if i will ever post a photo again pple,but thats just my very low self confidence speaking. :biggrin:

What :laugh: you better keep putting up photos honey,i want the whole world to see

how beautiful you are :laugh::force:

Girl, you are waaay better looking than I ever will be. No, my face makes little children cry and old men scream for their mommies!!

Girl, you are waaay better looking than I ever will be. No, my face makes little children cry and old men scream for their mommies!!

i saw ur profile and i think u just have a really sweet face,nothing i would be afraid off.

Don't you people know that all trekkie women are drop dead gorgeous. 03.gif I haven't seen one ugly person on this board yet, male or female. And I look at all the profiles. Everyone here is beautiful. love-smiley-018.gif

i saw ur profile and i think u just have a really sweet face,nothing i would be afraid off.

Girl, you have a heart of gold. No wonder Hangon is soo in love with you!

aww thanks u make me blush all over again,i always mean what i say!

YEp thats true i am head over heals in love with her but i guess everybody

here already knows that and is getting sick of it :P

But i cant help it thats just how i feel ;)