Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Personalized Banners

Would it be possible for someone to update my banner please, it still shows Tal Shiar8472, although i got the 8472 took out a few months back, Would like it changed to

Tal

Thanks

355153[/snapback]

It may take a little time to make the change. I believe RC did your banner so to change it I might have to wait until I see it displayed in the rotation so I can save it to my computer.

355262[/snapback]

Is this what you wanted?

TalShiar.jpg

I finally made one. it's not much, but it's about 5 minutes worth of effort.

Click For Spoiler

357907[/snapback]

Do you have a larger version of the banner, Krissy? The properties on the one you posted are 450 x 70 while VBG needs a banner that is 718 x 114 for the rotation.

I always wanted to make one but didnt know how. Im sure i have all the necessary software on my home pc. I have broadband and windows xp...

I always wanted to make one but didnt know how. Im sure i have all the necessary software on my home pc. I have broadband and windows xp...

360061[/snapback]

The Guardian of Forever forum has information as well as templates available for making a banner. Here's the link There are templates in both .jpg and .psd formats available to download. After that it's a matter of figuring out what you want you banner to look like and fitting them on the banner.

Would it be possible for someone to update my banner please, it still shows Tal Shiar8472, although i got the 8472 took out a few months back, Would like it changed to

Tal

Thanks

355153[/snapback]

It may take a little time to make the change. I believe RC did your banner so to change it I might have to wait until I see it displayed in the rotation so I can save it to my computer.

355262[/snapback]

Is this what you wanted?

TalShiar.jpg

355875[/snapback]

Thanks Takara, thats great, gonna PM VBG now. Thanks again

I'm going to be designing my new signiture and banner by myself, hand drawn. As soon as I've finished, VBG, can you upload it sometime when you are free? I'll post it here.

When you are free, it's no big deal to get it done straight away. :angry:

I'm getting my paints out, I want to get creative on this and scan it in! :blush:

I'm going to be designing my new signiture and banner by myself, hand drawn. As soon as I've finished, VBG, can you upload it sometime when you are free? I'll post it here.

When you are free, it's no big deal to get it done straight away. :angry:

I'm getting my paints out, I want to get creative on this and scan it in! :blush:

That should be cool

When you are free, it's no big deal to get it done straight away. :)

I'm getting my paints out, I want to get creative on this and scan it in! :drool:

That should be cool

It's all messed up :waa: I'll have to start again

Went ahead and tried photobucket so here is my new banner.

Please switch the old banner out for the new one,

THanks!!! :bow:

YillaraSTFBanner1.jpg

Umm, I had to quote and repost (my post/request was from late September)... because I just saw my old banner up on the rotation (which of course still has me as Yillara Soong).

VBG, Takara, or AE.. please update my banner on the rotation

Thank you :)

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Went ahead and tried photobucket so here is my new banner.

Please switch the old banner out for the new one,

THanks!!! :bow:

YillaraSTFBanner1.jpg

Umm, I had to quote and repost (my post/request was from late September)... because I just saw my old banner up on the rotation (which of course still has me as Yillara Soong).

VBG, Takara, or AE.. please update my banner on the rotation

Thank you :)

I must have used the wrong file after the Halloween banners, I'll fix it shortly.

TrekkieCara.jpg

Takara_Soong has made this banner for me. It is my first draft but I love it, it is my first banner. Please can VaBeachGuy (or whoever can) upload it for me? I'm so excited to see it on the site! :laugh: :laugh:

What do people think?

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Hey cool! My new banner is up in the rotation!!! THANKS VBG!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

I've seen your banner a couple times today too. :rofl:

Edited by Data

Danke, Yillara_Skye! Ich bin glücklich!

Translation: Thanks, Yillara_Skye! I am lucky!

Edited by Takara_Soong

Had been ranting here. But after several views, I saw my personal banner again.

Edited by Data

Got a new one for you guys. Here she is...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

post-709-1136352194_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jim Phaserman

I saw this thread, and thought I might be interested in making one for myself. I decided to do an original one, rather than use a template. I also wanted it to have something to do with Reg, so I decided to use the Pathfinder project as a theme. As this is my first attempt, I would like some feedback, hopefully with some suggestions on improvement.

Here it is:

reg_banner1.jpg

Hey, Takara, Should I E-mail the "Phaserman" banner to VBG? I sent it to him in a PM, and posted it here...

I let VBG know about your new banner but I don't know if he had the chance to upload it or not. Because of the number of banners in rotation (almost 100) sometimes the ones we're looking for don't seem to show up. I see what I can find out.

I saw this thread, and thought I might be interested in making one for myself. I decided to do an original one, rather than use a template. I also wanted it to have something to do with Reg, so I decided to use the Pathfinder project as a theme. As this is my first attempt, I would like some feedback, hopefully with some suggestions on improvement.

That's a great looking banner. I'll have to ask VBG about the STF logo part. He prefers that the standard logo be used on all banners but we'll see what he says.

Dude, that's awesome! :laugh:

Introducing:

seatrooper3.jpg

sea trooper's new new banner. Made it in just around 3 hours. I used a combination of the standard paint program and my Paint.Net program (which I have thanks to Alterego) and I really like it, compared to my current one:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
banner.jpg

Adm.RegBarclay's banner is great. Sorry, VBG, I prefer his logo to the STF standard. Just my opinion.