Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Personalized Banners

Seeing some of the new banners popping up now.. They all look great! :P

I am keeping an eye out, since my sister has been having some internet problems lately at her house. Soon as I see hers or mine, gonna pass it on to her :) . Same with Data.. I have not seen him around this board lately but am gonna pass it on to him when I see his.

EDIT: I seen me I seen me! LOL! ok, in seriousness.. I saw all three of our banners!! Awesome!! :)

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I have seem me banner too. Even though mine is simple, I am thrilled to see it show up.

I just saw my own banner on the top of the page for the first time! :elephant: Yes! :yahoo:

:elephant:

Hey, I made a new banner for myself for this website I’d like to replace my old one if you could. thanks

Click For Spoiler
gamebanner7zw.jpg

310488[/snapback]

Looks fantastic! :P

post-812-1095566621.gif

I am keeping an eye out, since my sister has been having some internet problems lately at her house. Soon as I see hers or mine, gonna pass it on to her ;) . Same with Data.. I have not seen him around this board lately but am gonna pass it on to him when I see his.

EDIT: I seen me I seen me! LOL! ok, in seriousness.. I saw all three of our banners!! Awesome!! :borg2:

306798[/snapback]

I see it, Yillara, as well as yours and your sister's. Thank you for giving me the message.

I think all the Personal Banners are cool and it is neat that VBG has set the header on this forum to do that.

I am keeping an eye out, since my sister has been having some internet problems lately at her house. Soon as I see hers or mine, gonna pass it on to her ;) . Same with Data.. I have not seen him around this board lately but am gonna pass it on to him when I see his.

EDIT: I seen me I seen me! LOL! ok, in seriousness.. I saw all three of our banners!! Awesome!! :borg2:

306798[/snapback]

I see it, Yillara, as well as yours and your sister's. Thank you for giving me the message.

310507[/snapback]

You are very welcome, Data! :P

oh i give up... if i send pics can someone do mine sometime?  :P

310497[/snapback]

I'd be happy to help you out Cara. My email addresss is takara_soong@startrekfans.net Just send me the pictures and I'll send you a draft back as soon as I can.

since I put my banner here, it'll be added to the rest so it will show up eventually at the top of the screen right? I've never sent in a banner here before, I used to PM VGB but my PC is messed up and I can't, and I'm uncertain if that's how it works.

Here's the question, do I still need to PM VBG with the banner that was seen in my previous post or can I just leave it here and he'll see it?

They're added, I added 3 just a few minutes ago. If anyone else has made one and doesn't see it in the rotation just PM me and I'll make sure it's in the rotation.

Hey, I made a new banner for myself for this website I’d like to replace my old one if you could. thanks

Click For Spoiler
gamebanner7zw.jpg

310488[/snapback]

Looks fantastic! :yahoo:

post-812-1095566621.gif

310496[/snapback]

Agreed, Gamera, your new banner looks great. :P

since I put my banner here, it'll be added to the rest so it will show up eventually at the top of the screen right? I've never sent in a banner here before, I used to PM VGB but my PC is messed up and I can't, and I'm uncertain if that's how it works.

Here's the question, do I still need to PM VBG with the banner that was seen in my previous post or can I just leave it here and he'll see it?

310670[/snapback]

Just posting it here is usually sufficient. One of us mods will spot it and let VBG know that there is another new one for the rotation.

I'm finally getting everything together the way I like it here in my apartment. Tomorrow or Sunday I should be getting the required drivers to work the webcam on this new computer, so I'll have a picture of me. Can anyone volunteer to do my banner? I would be grateful.

I'm finally getting everything together the way I like it here in my apartment. Tomorrow or Sunday I should be getting the required drivers to work the webcam on this new computer, so I'll have a picture of me.  Can anyone volunteer to do my banner?  I would be grateful.

311154[/snapback]

I'm available for making banners for anyone who wants one. Just send your picture to takara_soong@startrekfans.net I just need to know what you're interested in having on your banner or if there are specific pictures you want included.

Yay!  I just saw mine!

311085[/snapback]

Looks great! :angry:

post-812-1095566621.gif

311227[/snapback]

Thanks Dr.Who, I can't really take the credit though. RC made it, I just sent her the images and quote I wanted on it.