Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Personalized Banners

My Tokar Banner Is Old My Puter Cant Can Any One Change It?

My Nick Name Is Yogi Bear. Could Anyone Stick A Picture Of Yogi In a DS9 Pic?

My Tokar  Banner Is Old  My Puter Cant Can Any One Change It?

My Nick Name Is Yogi Bear. Could Anyone Stick A Picture Of Yogi  In a DS9 Pic?

311623[/snapback]

sure thing

All hail Takara_Soong as the banner queen! :P

Click For Spoiler
And RikerChick and Dr. Natuile and all the other wonderful women who make banners too!

All hail Takara_Soong as the banner queen! :P
Click For Spoiler

311723[/snapback]

Aww shucks!! Blush2.gifHugesmile.gif

I love doing them so if anyone would like me to make one for them please let me know.

Tokar, I've PMed a couple of banners with Yogi added to you btw.

Let's see -- can't make up my mind...lol -- This one... :P

Click For Spoiler

stfbanner3.jpg

...to save bandwidth on my site... Edited by anslem1701

All these personal banners add a lot of character to the site. Yes, Takara, it is great you are doing some for people who would otherwise not have any. Some day, I will work on making mine more interesting. I was wondering if I should have pictures of Data in his different moods while having the emotion chip installed.

What do you think, Takara?

All these personal banners add a lot of character to the site. Yes, Takara, it is great you are doing some for people who would otherwise not have any. Some day, I will work on making mine more interesting. I was wondering if I should have pictures of Data in his different moods while having the emotion chip installed.

Hey that would be pretty cool, Data :nono:

How long does it usually take to see your banner up there?  I haven't seen mine, has anyone else?

313223[/snapback]

Not yet, but it did take a while before I saw mine, my sister's and Data's.

312806[/snapback]

I agree with Yillara - sounds cool. If you need any pictures of Data from Generations let me know. I can get some screenshots for you.

How long does it usually take to see your banner up there?  I haven't seen mine, has anyone else?

313223[/snapback]

It depends on how busy VBG is and when he can get to it. He is the only one with access to the control panel where the banners are added.

312806[/snapback]

I agree with Yillara - sounds cool. If you need any pictures of Data from Generations let me know. I can get some screenshots for you.

That would be cool, thanks. Please post the pics on this thread.

312806[/snapback]

That would be cool, thanks. Please post the pics on this thread.

313963[/snapback]

Here is a link to 14 pictures of Data experiencing different emotions in Generations.

Data's Emotions Album

OK, here it is, Takara and Yillara. I hope I do him justice.

DatasEmotions.jpg

Thanks again for the pictures, Takara. :wow:

OK, here it is, Takara and Yillara. I hope I do him justice.

DatasEmotions.jpg

Thanks again for the pictures, Takara.  :wow:

314976[/snapback]

Hey!! I like that one, great job! :o :wow:

Thanks, Yillara. I am writing this watching your personal banner right now. :wow:

Thanks, Yillara. I am writing this watching your personal banner right now.  :wow:

315018[/snapback]

LOL, cool Data :wow:

This is the new banner for Odo (formerly Tokar) with the Yogi Bear additions:

odo.jpg

It should be in the rotation shortly.

Looks good. I'll let VBG know to replace the one already in rotation.

315311[/snapback]

Thank you again, Takara. :P

Yep I love it. Actually it is a first draft, be on the lookout for the new improved version coming soon.

I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Takara for all her effort in making it for me and especially for helping me nail down exactly what is was I wanted in a banner.

I second that. Takara helped me with mine, by supplying pictures. She has also done several of the personal banners for people.

A :biggrin: :bow::clap: :o :clap::bow: of applause to Takara.

I am really proud of my banner now. Thanks again, Takara. I just saw my new banner in the rotation. YAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw Data's new banner in the rotation, looks great!! :biggrin:

I may update mine, I have not yet decided. My sister's..I will leave it up for her to decide what to do. She may update hers to include a photo of her daughter.

I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Takara for all her effort in making it for me and especially for helping me nail down exactly what is was I wanted in a banner.

315993[/snapback]

I second that. Takara helped me with mine, by supplying pictures. She has also done several of the personal banners for people.

:bow:  :o  :clap:  :o  :clap:  :bow: of applause to Takara.

I am really proud of my banner now. Thanks again, Takara. I just saw my new banner in the rotation. YAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

316049[/snapback]

:biggrin: You guys are making me blush! You're most welcome. I love to help our members and really enjoy making the banners.

Once again, if anyone would like a banner made, just PM me and I'll do what I can.

Oh and here's a preview of the 2nd draft of Alterego's banner:

alteregoTOS.jpg

There is a third draft coming though.

Edited by Takara_Soong

A TOS banner. I love it. :biggrin: Of course, AE's present one in rotation is also TOS.