Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Personalized Banners Comments

well i just emailed mine off to VBG, he may modify may not, but its got me, and one of me and my uncle. best i could do with what ive got available to me

That's a cool idea, VBG. So far they all look great. :laugh:

Well, all of my pictures are at home. I'm not. :idea: When I get to them in a couple of weeks I plan to upload my personal pic and maybe send out one for a banner (wish I had the time to make it myself). :laugh:

Can I send someone a couple of pics of me? I don't think my old computer is up to the task, not to mention I'm computer stupid when it comes to graphics and things. I'm a point, click, type, kinda guy! :o

Can I send someone a couple of pics of me? I don't think my old computer is up to the task, not to mention I'm computer stupid when it comes to graphics and things. I'm a point, click, type, kinda guy! :o

You can email me some images and I'll work on one for you. If you want any other Star Trek images included send those too (or links to them).

So here we go again: do they have to have anything Star Trek in them besides the stars and the name?

No, it doesn't have to contain Star Trek except for the Logo.

Hey VaBeachGuy I hope you don't mind but this was a persoanl banner made for my Star Trek Sims Characters

dufray_char.gif

That's pretty cool. I wouldn't be able to use it for the board's logo because of size and format but that would make a great signature pic for you.

So i have to make my own

(kind of hard i have no Photoshop or anything)

You don't have to make it yourself. If you know someone that knows how to do it they can make it. There's several people on the board that can. I know Takara has said she'd help out, and I will also. In fact I made Klingonmike's banner.

If you need my help just send me a PM.

if you have "paintbrush" on your computer, all you have to do is save the blank banner to your computer as a Bitmap, open it up in Paint Brush, and add your pictures on. Paintbrush allows you to do alot of the same things Photoshop does.

I just put one together for Jaina27. She wasn't sure about it at first because of one of the pictures I used in it, but she liked it.

Thanks a bunch Jim!!!! :waaaa:

:andorian:

Jaina

well i see mines up, not much to it, i am no master with the digital picture morphing. but it works i think. i like the others as well they are all good.

well i see mines up, not much to it, i am no master with the digital picture morphing. but it works i think. i like the others as well they are all good.

Looks nice cptwright :waaaa: Everyone's looks nice :andorian:

:tear:

Jaina

That rocks VBG :laugh:

Thanks, IKBEFGRAAGSEVEN 's daughter sitting on the logo is pretty cool. I also like the way Seven's Eyes look in the large pic on the left side. As soon as I saw how that looked I knew I had to use it like that.