Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

People who havent posted in a long time

Some people don't have an internet connection any longer, some people just have other things in life that take their time.

If I remember correctly Admiral Peewee's father passed away and shortly after that he stopped coming. I may have that wrong but I think that's what happened there.

Some people don't have an internet connection any longer, some people just have other things in life that take their time.

If I remember correctly Admiral Peewee's father passed away and shortly after that he stopped coming. I may have that wrong but I think that's what happened there.

Yeah that is what happened and if I remember he told everyone before he left that he was not sure when he would be able to return.

I left for several months for personal reasons. A lot was happening in my life and I couldn't handle all of it and the board too. Sometimes things just happen. Hopefully they'll come back to us when life permits.

Sometimes things just happens. Hopefully they'll come back to us when life permits.

Spoken like a caring moderator. One of the things I love about the place, The Moderators actually care about the person at the other end.

I love this place!!!

:cool:

Also if I recall right, subcommanderbeevis agave his computer to his sister for her kids to use for school.

So like RC said, they will rejoin the collective if life permits. If not then we all do wish them well and we were at least graced with their insights for a short time.

people come, and people go, and hopefully they come back. i know i went through sperts of not coming around much, and im sure after i have to move again this weekend ill be sparse, at least for a few days if not more.