Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Well, I wasn't surprised that Cena lost the US Championship because everyone knows he will win the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania.

I am surprised they choose to hand the title to Orlando Jordan. He's a decent wrestler but still pretty inexperienced. Although looking at the Smackdown roster, I'm not really sure who else would be a better pick.

:dude:

Unfortunately I bring bad news. Apparently the plan for WM21 is for the Big Show to face that Japanese bloke "Akebono" in a "Battle Of The Fat Slobs" match. If that doesn't go through, the BS (:hug:) will face Orlando Jordan for the US Title. Which raises an interesting question; When Cena was champ he used a "spinning record" as the US Title.

What will the Big Show use? A dinner plate? :yahoo:

Edited by The King

Click For Spoiler
bigshow will be in a sumo match oh by

I am hearing after Mania Orton will be joining Sackdown, thee WWE should maybe think of sending Jericho over there also its in need of some bigger names :yahoo:

What will the Big Show use? A dinner plate? :yahoo: [/b]

308674[/snapback]

I think that the Big Slow will use an Xtra-Large Pizza..lol

Its so weird how Lita on the storyline Cheated with Kane on Matt and now has cheated with Edge, Art does immitate life

Technically, Lita didn't "cheat" on Matt. Kane forced her to have sex with threats and intimidation. He threatened to cripple Matt unless she did it.

FYI to wrestling fans who watch it on Spike:

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - One of cable's top-rated series is down for the count at Spike TV.

The Viacom-owned cable channel said late Thursday that it has terminated negotiations with World Wrestling Entertainment over primetime powerhouse "WWE Raw" as well as several other WWE-branded series.

Vince McMahon's wrestling empire had been known to be exploring other options since the fall, including a return to its former home, USA Network.

"After several months of negotiations, we have decided to end our discussions about extending our relationship with the WWE beyond September 2005," Spike TV said in a statement. "Moving forward, Spike TV will expand its investments in original programming and new acquisitions for its core audience."

A WWE spokesman declined comment, and Spike TV declined to elaborate on its statement.

The end of negotiations means one of cable's most-watched programs over the past decade is up for grabs after five years at Spike TV. The two-hour "Raw" was the highest-rated program on cable this past week among viewers 18-49, according to Nielsen Media Research. Its 2.1 rating was enough to make it the only nonbroadcast series to place among the top 100 shows for the week ending March 6 (finishing 79th).

FEE HIKE

Despite "Raw's" high ratings, sources said Spike TV was balking at paying an increase in license fees that would have cost Viacom an estimated $40 million per year. The WWE delivers 260 hours of programing 52 weeks per year, including weekend series "Heat," "Velocity" and "Experience."

The WWE's smashmouth sensibility also might have clashed with the newly refined Spike TV, which indicated its male-targeted brand would be altered under the direction of Doug Herzog, the Comedy Central president replacing outgoing Spike TV president Albie Hecht.

Paying for "Raw" and company also could have been deemed prohibitive after the acquisition of the syndicated series "CSI: NY" to accompany the original "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" -- the network's successful primetime anchor. An additional expense on Spike TV's ledger could be scripted programing, which Herzog has intimated he would like to see on Spike TV.

Unknown is whether the negotiation breakdown spells the beginning of the end for a five-year strategic alliance the WWE signed with Viacom. WWE also has a series on Viacom's UPN, "WWE SmackDown!" that has two years left on a separate contract.

Sources indicated that WWE reached out to several cable groups last year, including NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting and FX Network. USA is believed to be on the inside track given its past association with WWE; its president, Bonnie Hammer, worked with McMahon during a previous stint at the network.

USA declined comment.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

thats usually how I get my women

309327[/snapback]

:P

Yes, I'm sure you hit them over the head with your club and drag them to your cave by the hair.

:P

Vince will take care of everything.

USA never really wanted to lose WWE programming anyway.

RAW can go back to USA and finally they can get rid of Smackdown (which is on now on Sky :P ) or move it.

Goodnight Sam :P

Yeah, I think Smackdown will go to USA. I always think WWE is better served on Cable anyway. There is an argument that network brings more advertising revenue, but the WWE would have more than enough money if they didn't keep blowing it on outside projects like the WBF, XFL, and various movie projects that are going to crash and burn.

Where the WWE will be broadcast is not what worries me, my greatest concern is this; If the Big Show is going to wrestle that Japanese bloke at Wrestlemania XXI in a Sumo match, does that mean he'll be wearing one of those "Sumo Jock Straps"

BLERGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Where the WWE will be broadcast is not what worries me, my greatest concern is this; If the Big Show is going to wrestle that Japanese bloke at Wrestlemania XXI in a Sumo match, does that mean he'll be wearing one of those "Sumo Jock Straps"

309514[/snapback]

OMIGOD! I never thought of that!.....I must remember to get a pair of shades in order to watch that match!

That sumo wrestler "Akaboner" or whatever his name is has a reputation in Japan for two things:

1) Being obese.

2) Having the longest losing streak in "K1" history.

The guy moves with all the speed of a tectonic plate. :bow:

They're more likely to throw in a "T AND A" match.  :bow:

309711[/snapback]

That's What I Meant. :bow:

How About A RAW & SmackDown "DIVA" Battleroyal? Whoever Wins Get To Give Vince Some "Special Services" :P

It's true, I've seen the tapes.

X-Pac showed me them.  :bow:

309724[/snapback]

LOL...Riiiight :bow:

Though It Wouldn't Surprise Me If That Guy Had Tapes Of That :P :)

Well, he did that sex tape with Chyna after all.

The problem is, that Chyna looks like a man, and X-Pac looks like a woman.

So it's difficult to tell who is who, even if X-Pac has a beard. :bow:

OK, just ONE more disturbing image:

Wonder Woman after she's taken some growth hormones:

Click For Spoiler
chyna.jpg

:bow::bow:

Edited by The King