Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Jurassic Park

Do You Think JURASSIC PARK is Scary?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think JURASSIC PARK is Scary?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only At Night
    • I Watched It At 4:00 In The Morning,woke up next morn with a tranc gun
    • I Could Watch It At 6:00 In The Morning And Still Not Be Scared
    • Wats Jurassic Park? Wasnt It A Dinasour Age? Like The Truassic?

Well it scared the living daylights out of me the first time I saw it. Haven't watched it much since then. I prefer movies where nobody gets eaten. blah.gif

I have not been truly scared by a movie since I saw "Dracula" (with Jack Palance). I was 7 at the time.

I will admit, ever since "Jaws", every time I go in the ocean, I keep an eye out for sharks!

Edited by edmcgon

When I saw JP for the first time, I was really scared. But I've seen the JP movies so often that they don't really scare me anymore. B)

But a friend lent me the JP Super Nintendo game when I was younger. THAT game scared me!!! :) B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Guest Mike_Hines01

I thought the Jurassic Park movies were quite good, but they didn't scare me.

I thought the Jurassic Park movies were quite good, but they didn't scare me.

I thought they were good as well,but they didn't scare me either.

The Terminator movies didn't scare me, I thought they were pretty cool. Giant human like robots walking around. I don't think "Scary" was what they were going for though, more like action/adventure. The same is true, I think with Jurassic Park though. It wasn't a "horror" type movie that was made to scare the audience, though I can see how some people might have some anxiety. I remember when my brother and I took his sons and daughter to see it (the first one) his youngest son had nightmares about giant dinosaurs that night.

I still urge anyone that likes scary movies to see The Changeling.

Stardate:214123.9

Now thats a hell of a coincedence.I just bought the Jurrasic Park trilogy on DVD today and someone starts a thread about JP. :wow:

I remeber when i first saw the first one it scared me in theatres.Made me jump a few times but that was about it.

The first one was pretty scary, but the second one wasn't and the third was pure crap.

Oh my God! VBG! The Changeling!!! That movie could not have scared me any more!!!

When I was younger and saw JP1 for the first time, there may have been a part or two that made me jump; it's been a while so I'm not sure. Now, JP movies are just like all the rest to me - good and fun, but not scary.

When I watched it at home, Signs freaked my mother out, but I didn't think it was that scary at all. :wow:

The first one was pretty scary, but the second one wasn't and the third was pure crap.

Oh my God! VBG! The Changeling!!! That movie could not have scared me any more!!!

Stardate:214126.1

Ahhh but I disagree.The third one should of been the sequel and the second one was crap!

LOL yeah The Changeling wasn't the type of movie that "scares" you in a way that you know it's fake and can't hurt you, for example Freddy Krouger. Everyone knows Freddy is fake but it still scares people.

The Changeling was the kind of scary where you go home and wait for a ball to come bouncing down the stairs and every little noise makes you jump.

Did you just recently watch it or was it some time ago that you saw it?

I'll tell you another movie that kind of freaked me out was "Looking For Mr. Goodbar". That wasn't a scary movie but the ending was so completely unexpected for me that I just sat there saying :wow: "OMG" to myself.

Stardate:214126.1

Ok VBG you got me intrigued about this movie.First thing tommorow I'm going to town to look for it.Hopefully by this time tommorow I am hiding under my bed. :wow:

i watched it at 4:00 in the morning, woke up the next morn with a tranc gun..

Edited by ensign_ro

Hmm scarey well i guess so if your a kid but i didnt think it

was scarey but i know a film that is"WRONG TURN" :rolleyes:

well, the BIG 'dinos didnt scare me, but the little compys did, those things FREAKED ME OUT! especially the ones that eat the little girl *shudders* also, anyone seen Tremors: 1,2,3 watched those movies last night, werent TO scary, still, after i got home (i was sleeping over at a friends) i went out side and i the horse started moving around and got freaked out, i froze...... then i found out it was just my mom feeding them :rolleyes: but, it wasnt thats scary, althought when burt got attacked by those Shriekers in his truck in the second one ( Tremors 2: Aftershocks ), that startled me alittle. Also, i have read the JP books by Jurassic Park, the first one at 3: 00 in the morning, and i thought i heard those compys *shudders again* anyways, hope you liked the longest post i ever posted!

Edit Note:

also, check out my new signature, its got Burt Gruber, an ButtBlaster, and the pic from Tremors 3: Back To Perfection

Edited by LordOfTheBorg