Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Personal Photo Option

Do you have a personal photo in your STF profile?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a personal photo in your STF profile?

• Yes, it's of myself
    • Yes but it's not of me
    • No I didn't know you could do that
    • No I don't want my picture on the internet
    • Other

well i just put one there because of this thread. its of in order left to right  tim, mini me, and me. that would be my uncle in norfolk his son my godson matt, and of course me, matt. that was taken the day of min-me's baptism. so what do you think? i really hate my picture being taken but oh well.

I love that pic 82310.gif You all look great and mini me's soooo cute!

Bysty, the pose is great ;)

*wolf wistles at shadowfigment*

stardreamer, lovely pic. You have a great smile! :lol:

Ok!!! The moment we've all (not really, lol) been waiting for! I finally added my own personal photo. I'm trying to decide between this one, more pensive looking, or my other one, which has a bigger smile but makes be look a lot younger. Enjoy! :lol:

~T ;)

Ok!!! The moment we've all (not really, lol) been waiting for! I finally added my own personal photo. I'm trying to decide between this one, more pensive looking, or my other one, which has a bigger smile but makes be look a lot younger. Enjoy! :lol:

~T ;)

You're totally cute girl happy.gif

Awww :lol: you're so sweet! ;) Same to you... so's your little girl!

~T

Awww :lol: you're so sweet! ;) Same to you... so's your little girl!

~T

Thank you! happy.gif:hug:

Nice pic T'mir.

*Points to self* I fit that sterotype VBG, and I am proud of it! I am the biggest Star Trek nerd in my town, which only has 992 people!

:cool:

Say! VBG, don't deduce yourself or anyone else to such a stereotype!! Silly!

LOL But I'm a nerd and proud of it. Just remember the old saying ... And the Nerds shall inherit the Earth.

well i just put one there because of this thread. its of in order left to right  tim, mini me, and me. that would be my uncle in norfolk his son my godson matt, and of course me, matt. that was taken the day of min-me's baptism. so what do you think? i really hate my picture being taken but oh well.

I love that pic 82310.gif You all look great and mini me's soooo cute!

Bysty, the pose is great :laugh:

*wolf wistles at shadowfigment*

stardreamer, lovely pic. You have a great smile! :assimilated:

thanks, i do hate pics of me, but i think that one is ok, and mini-me is such cutie. i only wish he was mine. but im happy with the godfather role. i just wish i could see him more, him living in norfolk and all. i guess you really got all of us puting in the personal photo. good goin RC. :assimilated:

Oh, what the heck, since we're all bonding...

In my profile, there's a pic of me with the Ganges River in the background. I don't really look like this anymore as it was a couple of years back and my hair's quite longish now. I'd shaved it for my trip through India (in the summer) and was suffering from a bit of a stomach problem, if you know what I mean, at the time, hence the happy look on my face.

That's from the roof of the hotel, which had no window (except for a 20cm by 20cm hole in the wall), no toilet (had to dump water into the hole to flush) or the usually accompanying paper (which is normal in some hotels in India), no air-con... umm, you name it, it didn't have it. On the other hand, it did have a cool manager who broke out some of the local whisky one night, on the house, and a snake charmer across the street from a balcony. It was also a bonus to be staying a few hundred metres from the legendary river. I only managed to see one dead body floating in it during a rowboat-crossing, but was lucky enough to see another getting prepared for its final voyage afterwards.

Click here if you're too lazy to move your mouse up and to the left...

Edited by Red Shirt Volunteer

All my profiles have a pic of me 'cept yahoo.

Whether or not I think I look good in them is a seperate factor.

IMHO I think I look like a Klingon forced to hold tribbles, smile or no smile *shrugs* but there you go.

The one on this profile is taken on a very low res digicam, thanks to bones88 for cleaning it up A LOT. It was taken by myself and at arms distance!

I do not have ready access to a digital camera, so my picture is of Valeris. I ddo not know if I will change it or not if I get the proper pics...

I don't have a scanner and I don't have a digital camera...

So I don't have any pictures of me on the computer...

I don't like using other characters to symbolize me so I just don't have one...

I don't have any digital photos of me so my personal is not of me but one of my fave pictures

yeah, same answer for me... i just put a fav pic.

My personal photo is a beautiful pic of me, I want you all to know how HOT I am. But then again I had gotten all prettied up in that pic, I usually don't wear makeup or flip my hair out like that. But I still think my pic is lovely.

No digital pictures. I do not even have a picture of myself on my homepage on my internet server. Sorry. I voted that I would not like having a picture of myself on the internet.