Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Which character would you want as a neighbor?

Which character would make the best next door neighbor.

I'm sure we all have different ideas of a good neighbor but I'm thinking Kes would be a good neighbor. She wouldn't threaten you with harm if you asked her to turn down the music at one o'clock in the morning.

Possible good neighbors

Troi

Tuvok

Janeway

Possible not so good neighbors

Tom -

Worf -

Neelix

any and all Fererngi

*scratches head* Interesting question. I can't say I'd like to have Jean-Luc as a neighbor. He'd probably not that happy to hear me listening to hard rock music at 3 am :bow:

So I say Will Riker. He's a cool guy, he'll understand my nightly music sessions.

Or what about Q as a neighbor? He'd entertain me :bow:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I think I'd like to live next door to Captain Janeway or even Captain Picard. I think they would be very interesting to have in my neighborhood.

Edited by Gotabite

Commander Chakotay on one side to teach me about my spirituality and Captain Jnaeway on the other so I could fix her up with Chakotay. I REALLY wanted that partnership!

Commander Chakotay on one side to teach me about my spirituality and Captain Jnaeway on the other so I could fix her up with Chakotay. I REALLY wanted that partnership!

Right on!

I like to be friends with my neighbors, so I'd say:

Guinan on one side, Trip on the other, Sulu across the street, and O'Brian, Uhura, and Travis down the road.

Stardate:214117.9

Kirk on one side,Miles on the other,Ezri across the street, and Neelix and Trip at the end of the block.

It's a tie between Picard and Trip. Picard's my favorite character, but I'd probably have the most in common with Trip.

As for someone I wouldn't want to be neighbors with? Quark! I'd be afraid he'd sell off my pets, car or something. :o

After reading the threat, I didn't think about multiple neighbors! :o Picard on my left, Trip on the right, and Tom across the street. This way I have someone I admire (Picard), someone I have stuff in common with (Trip), and someone fun across the street (Tom).

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I think I would like to have Ezri Dax as my neighbour, I think she would make a good loyal friend, also with her several lifetimes she would most proberly be able to help you out with most things.

I would also love Tom Paris as a neighbour, as if you were feeling a little down he would pick you back up, plus i'd love to go to the holodeck and play captain proton with him!

I'd like Will Riker on one side and Tom Riker on the other. mwink.gif

Ok, for real.....

Guinan on one side, Trip on the other, Sulu across the street, and O'Brian, Uhura, and Travis down the road.

That sounds good but replace O'Brian with Riker. Never was too into O'Brian.

I think i would like Q as a neighbor!!!! :o

There would never be a dull moment with him around :o

Borg Queen or Seven of Nine heh heh..... Sarek and Vulcan-peace........ DATA-Interesting... Picard and Q!!!!!!!!!