Sign in to follow this  
ILIKESEVEN

What would you realy want to do to Neelix

Cut off all his hair, and pait him into another colour

:eek:

Cut off all his hair, and pait him into another colour

:bow:

Frankly I liked Nelix, and had no problem with his species. I saw others of his species in several different episodes of Voyager. I would not want to alter him or members of his species in any way.

Edited by Gotabite

I like Neelix too. My favorite episode with him is the one where he catches the spy and has the show interviewing people...Paris and him are so good at the end of that one. :bow:

In the early seasons of Voyager feeding him leola root stew may have been the order of the day, but as we got into the throws of 4th and 5th season Voyager, he was like that uncle you disliked as a little kid,'cause he was creepy, but loved by the time you were a teen. He was definately a grower.

Slap on a fur bikini and a Talaxian wig and dance down a corridor, luring him to the canteen where I would pan fry his bum with some Leola root while humming the theme tune to MASH.

Slap on a fur bikini and a Talaxian wig and dance down a corridor, luring him to the canteen where I would pan fry his bum with some Leola root while humming the theme tune to MASH.

Goodness the images that are going through my head right now. :force:

I liked him myself.

oh my... :wow:

I was watching "Q2" again the other day, and I got a great idea for this thread. I would tear out Neelix's vocal cords sew his mouth shut.

Gee... that sounds violent, doesn't it? Well, I'd do it like Q... I wouldn't hurt him or anything. But I cheered when Q did it. I had been waiting for the day when someone finally shut him up. Oh, glorious day! Too bad Q had to undo it. I really would have liked the silence in the mess hall.

Heh... but Neelix wasn't really that bad. He's my favorite character to make fun of! And he could be really sweet sometimes. He could be annoying... but he could be sweet. I still wouldn't spend a week in a shuttle with him. I wouldn't eat his food, either.

I liked Neelix. But I would most definitely not eat any Talaxian dishes he prepared.

Edited by Tench745

Nelix was cool, but then again, sorta on the same lines as Kes. He had his moments, but not really used / needed THAT much. Still liked his little contribution to the slip stream drive :laugh:

Sew his mouth shut.Drag his butt down a corrador to the loading dock strip him of his clothes(which i will burn) Shave him and kick him into space..

Not too harsh is it..

I forgot....Remove his ahem with a midor saw :)

Or i could give him to the klingons

Or i could give him to the klingons

He would have liked that, if it was female Klingons. B)

By the way, I liked Neelix, so I don't want to do him any bad.

:)

Neelix was one of those characters that I never really made up my mind about. I didn't love him, I didn't hate him, he was just... Neelix. One of his best moments was in "Prophecy", I thought. Really made me laugh when he first told Tuvok that they were bunk mates. :)

Every character has his moments, still think he was useless. Still:

Sew his mouth shut.Drag his butt down a corrador to the loading dock strip him of his clothes(which i will burn) Shave him and kick him into space..

a little too harsh?

Besides, Kes was still worthless-er. :lol:

Quote :Besides, Kes was still worthless-er

You would NOT want to hear what i have in store for Kessy-poo

Besides i can''t repeate it here..Think of the children

Neelix could be used for phaser practice. NO not really he had his moments

Lord of the Borg

::passes him a hamburger:: There i thought of you

But what i have to do to kes is much to horrible to describe :lol:

Neelix.. ah isnt he annoying??.. mmm maybe shave him.. duct tape his hands together and his mouth shut.. throw him in a shuttle and hope he never gets out.. or comes back..sounds mean eh?sry but he wasnt my fav character just my opinion