Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Signatures

i am to lazy to go look at everyones siggy, so i though i would start this poll! Do you have a signature?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. i am to lazy to go look at everyones siggy, so i though i would start this poll! Do you have a signature?

• yes
    • no
    • Well,Duh!

oh, i just watched the ENTIRE movie of tombstone.......

Wheres Wyatt? Down By The Creek, Walkin On Wata

Doc, you should be in bed, why are you doing this? Wyatt earp is my friend

Hehe, that qoute is very true. Marines pride themselves on how well they shoot, and I really have no wish to be on the business end of a Marine and his rifle. any volunteers?

I've just changed mine abit since the first Arizona has been destroyed.... :huh:

:dude:

We are the Borg. Lower your shields, and surrender your ship. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Resistance is futile.

reminds me of a proposed US Marine Corps recruiting poster

We are the Marines. Open your doors, and surrender your Sons and Daughters. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. their talents will adapt to service the Corps. Resistance is futile.

We are the Borg. Lower your shields, and surrender your ship. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Resistance is futile.

We are the Marines. Open your doors, and surrender your Sons and Daughters. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. their talents will adapt to service the Corps. Resistance is futile.

Very interesting... :bow: Where did you find it?

:bow:

B) Um How do you even GET a signature...

I've been trying to figure it out for weeks ;)

First, get on the button that says; My controls. Then press Personal profile. And then press Edit Signature. Then type your sig. Hope this helps. :bow:

Very interesting... :bow: Where did you find it?

Actually, a couple of buddies and I made it up and submitted it. didn't fly, but it was funny. the General did get a big kick out of it, though.

Haha, Thats A funny one :bow: also, i got my Password, so i will be able to come on a PC!!!! at the library! thats where i am now!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Note: hardcharginsergeant, you changed your Sig, again, nice one!

Yes I have a Signature

:force::force::force:

You are so dead VBG! You hear me? I am kicking your butt. And don't you go changing your sig now and acting all innocent. :dude:

Yes I have a Signature

:force::force::force:

You are so dead VBG! You hear me? I am kicking your butt. And don't you go changing you sig now and acting all innocent. :iwo:

Change it? Why change it, not everyone has seen it yet... :dude:

Duh I have a signature!!! And my gorgeous doll (who changes outfits from time to time for those of you who haven't noticed) was beautifully created by the goddess RikerChick!!! I can never thank her enough for the dolls!!!

I like quotes, right now my quote is something from Lord of the Rings. Very important quote to me.

;) <-----oh yes, Jaina must ALWAYS have this smiley hehehehehe

Jaina

*in a sing song voice*VBG's in trouble..... VBG's in trouble....lalalalalala*end singsong voice* lol, also, nice doll's RC and Jaina!

Edit Note: my signature is 5 Things That Would Never Be In A Star Trek Plot

and the site is where i got em from, theres lots more(48, i believe) ;)

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

Duh I have a signature!!! And my gorgeous doll (who changes outfits from time to time for those of you who haven't noticed) was beautifully created by the goddess RikerChick!!! I can never thank her enough for the dolls!!!

curtsey.gif So glad you like your dollz. happy.gif

*in a sing song voice*VBG's in trouble..... VBG's in trouble....lalalalalala*

He's always looking for new ways to get himself in trouble with me. ;)

*in a sing song voice*VBG's in trouble..... VBG's in trouble....lalalalalala*

He's always looking for new ways to get himself in trouble with me. ;)

lol :) I've noticed that lately......

;)

Jaina

Hehe, as soon as I saw VBG's sig earlier today, I knew he was gonna be in deep trouble. ;);)

i have a signiture.. i made it when i was really really bored.. i made it a couple years ago before i came here ctualy it was on of the things i said when i was bored and absolutly no one was talking.. i feel bored..