Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Signatures

i am to lazy to go look at everyones siggy, so i though i would start this poll! Do you have a signature?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. i am to lazy to go look at everyones siggy, so i though i would start this poll! Do you have a signature?

• yes
    • no
    • Well,Duh!

Mine is a quote from the British comedy Blackadder gose forth, Staring Rowan Atkinson. The show is set in the British Trenches during WWI and he says this just after he finds out that his unit is going to go OTT.

the other part of my sig is a shamless plug for my own message board

Yes I do. I change my sig pic every so often. Right now it is of TOS Crew..This is from ST VI I believe..

That I do have. I try to change it every week (but there have been many times where I have missed that mark).

Some Quotes I have Used:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

-Albert Einstein

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind

-Albert Einstein

The hardest thing in the world to understand is income tax.

-Albert Einstein

I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.

-Isaac Newton

Computers double their performance every 18 months. So the danger is real that they could develop intelligence and take over the world.

-Stephen Hawking

Even if there is only one possible unified theory, it is just a set of rules and equations. What is it that breathes fire into the equations and makes a universe for them to describe? Why does the universe go to all the bother of existing?

- Stephen Hawking

To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

-Carl Sagan

Can we know, ultimately and in detail, a grain of salt?...In that grain of salt there are about...10 million billion atoms...Now, is this number more or less than the number of things which the brain can know?

-Carl Sagan

This paper will no doubt be found interesting by those who take an interest in it.

- John Dalton

It is the Holy Spirit's intention to teach us how to go to heaven, not how the heavens go.

- Galileo

Nature uses as little as possible of anything.

- Johannes Kepler

An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field.

- Attributed to Niels Bohr

All science is either physics or stamp collecting

-Ernest Rutherford

We haven't got the money, so we've got to think!

-Ernest Rutherford

Every new body of discovery is mathematical in form, because there is no other guidance we can have.

- Charles Darwin

Einstein said that if quantum mechanics is right, then the world is crazy. Well, Einstein was right. The world is crazy.

-Daniel Greenberger

And others

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Well duh. blah.gif

Mine are dollz I made of my family and the words RikerChick and Family are a link to my picture thread.

I change mine from time to time, but for awhile now I have had a quote by Data in Nemesis, and a snippet of a song I like to sing.

I have had many quotes in the past...so listing all my old ones would be kind of tough.

Might change mine a bit soon though, I am not sure.

I've had a variety of signatures including quotes from M*A*S*H, 24, Red Green, the Joe Canadian rant, and of course, Star Trek.

My current signature comes from the opening of an episode of Seinfeld. I felt it was too good to ignore. Plus, I really enjoy Seinfeld.

My signature has a tribute to Brent Spiner featuring pictures of Data, Lore and Dr. Soong. It also has a shameless plug for the website that Lessa and I have together. It's a fanfic site of erotica.

Thank Everyone For Replying!

If Anyone Noticed, I change my signature every few weeks or so, my current signature is from Wheel Of Time Things, to big, so i had to use a spoiler, or 3.

Guest Mike_Hines01

Just a couple of quotes for my signature.

oh i was wondering, how come, sometimes, the sig. just isnt there?

It only shows once per page.

My sigs colors always stay the same but the three quotes change once in a while.

I just added a Harlan Ellison quote which I am very fond of. :o I rarely change mine, so I'll probably have this one for quite awhile.

Just wanted to say, YAY B) this is the coolest thread because I'm such a nerd, I love going through and reading everyone's sigs!!! lol! keep an eye on mine, i have such a boatload of quotes i love that i'll probably be updating it frequently. :o

"Yes, she's a nerd. A beautiful nerd, nontheless." ~my best friend :o

I always have a Patrick Stewart - related signature. That could either be a quote or a picture. I mostly use pictures because I love to look at him. :o

Mrs. Captain Picard

Just wanted to say, YAY :clap:  this is the coolest thread because I'm such a nerd, I love going through and reading everyone's sigs!!! lol! keep an eye on mine, i have such a boatload of quotes i love that i'll probably be updating it frequently.  :lol:

"Yes, she's a nerd. A beautiful nerd, nontheless." ~my best friend :P

You Are Very Much Welcome (i made this thread)

Thanks For Replying Peoples!

Beutiful Eh?kool!lol

THERE IS A BEUTIFUL PERSON ON THIS SITE! :o :eek: ....oh, you werent kidding..... :frusty:

Just wanted to say, YAY :clap:  this is the coolest thread because I'm such a nerd, I love going through and reading everyone's sigs!!! lol! keep an eye on mine, i have such a boatload of quotes i love that i'll probably be updating it frequently.  :lol:

"Yes, she's a nerd. A beautiful nerd, nontheless." ~my best friend :P

You Are Very Much Welcome (i made this thread)

Thanks For Replying Peoples!

Beutiful Eh?kool!lol

THERE IS A BEUTIFUL PERSON ON THIS SITE! :o :eek: ....oh, you werent kidding..... :frusty:

...eye of the beholder.... :)

Yes, I have a sig (see below). The pic of the Enterprise and the "Mrs Kirk" font were added for me by VBG. When I first joined the board, I noticed the pic of the Enterprise on his sig and the same font on his user name. I PM'd him for help, since I was still figuring out most of the stuff on this board, told him what I wanted, and wha-laa! I had a sig! The quote I stole from a poster over at TrekBBS. I saw it on one of his/her posts and laughed my butt off.

Dude mine is cool. Elrond and Galadrila are elves and Galarila is mad, You should know if you watched the movies. And they get in a fight and elrond only thing he hates about imortality is that his mother in law, Galadrila, is still alive. So the Aflac duck is deppresed because he was going to sell AFLAC life insurance.

My signature, eh?

Well....... First of all I have a flash animation showing my username and that I am a proud Candian.

Next I have a little advertisement for my two websites, the Morgiana Jones comic strip, and the Find the Battery game.

THEN inside the spoiler I have three pictures:

A Heritage Classic (the first ever outdoor NHL hockey game, played right here in Edmonton) picture of the two vintage teams, the Edmonton Oilers and the Montreal Canadiens, playing the game.

A picture of Tommy Salo saving a goal, so that he can do it more often. (Something he hasn't been doing very well lately.)

And a banner for the Heritage Classic, because I was able to attend the first ever outdoor NHL hockey game, and I will never forget it. It was an amazing experience.

I did have a "I believe in Indy's too" quote as well to encourage Indy to continue her personal log, which she has, so I removed it because I was pushing the limit of signature size with all this stuff in it. (Sorry Indy. Lol. :frusty: )

Yeh, I've got one. :clap:

The image was made for me by Thanatos, another Trek fan on another board I'm on. Then there's my fish. :frusty:

I used to have a really long sig (back in the days when there were 1000 characters available), but now it's much shorter :frusty:. I'll probably be changing it occasionally.

I used to have a pic in a spoiler until it disapeared - I may see if I can get it back, or get another.