Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor All-Stars **Possible Spoilers**

Besides, you still haven't gone to the airport to sell those flowers yet....

Are you sure?

Well I haven't seen my cut of the profits yet... don't forget I'm part Ferengi... :clap:

I was thinking about tomorrow's episode and had a thought...

Click for Spoiler:

I was thinking they just might merge the 3 tribes into 2 before the immunity challange. Possibily before the reward challange.

Now that there are 16 Survivors left it would seem to make sense. Especially since one tribe is down to 4 members. That means that if things stay as they are the other 2 tribes have to sit out 2 people in each challange. So 4 people won't be competing. Splitting them up into 2 tribes of 8 eash makes sense now. Could we see something like we did in Survivor 6 The Amazon where Jenna and Dave were called away for a night because they were the youngest, then the next morning they had to pick new tribes?

Could be interesting to see what happens.

Tonight's episode was a good one.

Click for Spoiler:

I wasn't surprised to see Jenna quit, I knew her mother died and that she came home to be with her before she died.

The shark attack wasn't too much of a surprise either since they talked about it in the previews.

I was a little surprised by the reward challenge, though the winner of the reward didn't surprise me. After seeing all 3 I kind of figured the results would be exactly what they ended up being.

I was wondering how they would do the Immunity challenge/Tribal Council if Jenna quit and the outcome there didn't really surprise me either.

Can't wait till next week's episode to see what happens next!

Oh yeah, one more thing...

Click for Spoiler:

Amy you have to WATCH the episode before I post any more spoilers! Now go watch it... :o :o

I liked this one as well and I can't wait untill next week. Now I have three nights a week that I have somthing on that I want to watch Enterprise, survivor, and fear facto.

Click for Spoiler:

I all most cried at the end with everybody else and what was Rupert doing if he knew so much about building why did he build one like that? I mean you would think that he would know how long it would take to build somthing like that. I would have tried to build somthing like a tree house to get away from the ground. Lastly I want to see that challenge they showed on the preview it looked cool.

I don't know if everybody knows this if you go to cbs.com you can see clips from the show that they did not have on for free you just have to watch some ads to see them.

I liked this one as well and I can't wait untill next week.  Now I have three nights a week that I have somthing on that I want to watch Enterprise, survivor, and fear facto.

Click for Spoiler:

I all most cried at the end with everybody else and what was Rupert doing if he knew so much about building why did he build one like that?  I mean you would think that he would know how long it would take to build somthing like that.  I would have tried to build somthing like a tree house to get away from the ground.  Lastly I want to see that challenge they showed on the preview it looked cool.

I don't know if everybody knows this if you go to cbs.com you can see clips from the show that they did not have on for free you just have to watch some ads to see them.

Yeah, I was disappointed in Rupert's house lol but oh well.

Click for Spoiler:

I also thought they should have gone ahead with the challenge and Tribal Council even though she quit.

It was a sad reason and I understood why she quit, I'm glad for her that she got 8 final days with her mother but setting that aspect aside for a moment the others were there to play a game and the game should have continued.

Also, it was too bad the shark didn't win the fight... lol

I understand what you are saying about the vote but I think they did that so they could add more interpersonal footage. On anouther note I did not realize that your graphic at the start of this thread updates thats cool.

On anouther note I did not realize that your graphic at the start of this thread updates thats cool.

That's actually the Flash video from the official Survivor site.

Week 4

This week should be interesting. How will Mogo Mogo react to losing Jenna?

Click for Spoiler:

I don't believe there will be a big "shocker" in terms of who goes home this week. By that I mean I don't think it will be someone that will be really surprising.

I do anticipate some kind of "twist" very soon though. It may be next week or it may be this week but I'm looking for 1 of 2 things to happen. Either the 3 tribes will merge into 2 or the 14 or 15 remaining survivors will be split up into 3 new tribes. If they do 3 new tribes then 15 would be a good number to go with and do it now. That would make 3 tribes of 5. If they merge into 2 tribes then waiting till next week would seem a good option then it would be 2 tribes of 7 each.

This is all speculation of course, but it would make things interesting. How would you like to see Rupert and Richard on the same tribe? lol

One more thing I want to put here that has nothing to do with this week's episode but I want all of the people that watch Survivor to remember this ...

"8th" and "Pathetic shell"

Pretty good episode...

Click for Spoiler:

Nothing too surprising to me. I fully expected that person to be voted off today, though you could see the complete shock that that person displayed when it happened. (I'm not naming "that person" on purpose and I'm not giving "that person's" sex on purpose as well. Amy hasn't seen the episode yet and I don't want her cheating.)

I was happy with the outcome of the Immunity challenge, that was a pretty good one. I thought Lex looked SO funny doing it LOL. How about Big Tom getting blind sided too? LOL Funny stuff.

Next week should be a good one. For anyone that didn't see the scenes for next week... One interesting thing was said.

Click for Spoiler:

They said "the tribes face the first big twist of the game." Then they show the survivors looking surprised and Shii Ann says "Wow" kind of in amazement at what's happening. I believe this is where the tribal switch or some kind of merger will happen.

Should be interesting.

Click for Spoiler:

Good episode tonight. That immunity challenge was one of the funniest challenges ever. Tom kept on getting the crap kicked out of him which was great. :lol: I'm not surprised Rob C got voted out. He sure looked really frustrated though. :lol:

As for next week, I have a feeling it will be Merge number 1. It would be nice if they got the tribes scaled down to two.

Click for Spoiler:

Good episode tonight.  That immunity challenge was one of the funniest challenges ever. Tom kept on getting the crap kicked out of him which was great. :lol:  I'm not surprised "that person" got voted out.  "that person" sure looked really frustrated though. :lol: 

As for next week, I have a feeling it will be Merge number 1.  It would be nice if they got the tribes scaled down to two.

I temproarily edited your spoiler. We're using "that person" in stead of that person's name or sex until Amy watches the episode. She cheats :)

A) Whose Amy?

:lol: What's taking her so long? The west coast is usually the last coast to see anything other than sports.

A) Whose Amy?

:lol: What's taking her so long?  The west coast is usually the last coast to see anything other than sports.

Amy is Luvin1stdegree and she has to tape the show to watch when no one is looking.

Great show I was also not suprised with who got voted out ether.

Click for Spoiler:

and as soon as the tribe that lost made the comment that they were better than the other tribes I knew that they would lose.

I was very happy with tonights episode!!! I love Old Tom and Rupert. those guys are so damn funny!!

As much as Rich irritates me, we should add him to the list of funny Survivors. That scene last night with Rich (as naked as he was) catching those fish was great. :lol:

Has anyone else noticed that we never see them (the Survivors) rowing a boat in this season? They live on 3 different islands and at least 2 of them must travel for each challenge, yet there is no row boat like in almost all past Island episodes.

I bet they (the Survivor Powers That Be) are transporting them by motor boat because of the harsher conditions, they just never show us how they get back and forth like they usually do.

Just an observation.

She cheats  ;)

;) Excuse me???? I'm the one who cheats??? Who is that was telling me how, if they were on Survivor, would sneak items onto the island??? And who edit's my words in our IM's to make it look as though I say something I haven't??? And who guilts me into making this post so he can win this "bet" we have going that I NEVER agreed to in the first place???? I must be delirious...I cannot believe I am actually doing this...letting you win AGAIN! I'm sure it's not me who's "cheating!" Ugghhh! I want to know where the smilie banging his head against the brick wall went to? I need that here!! Enjoy your 500th post my friend.....you will be paying for it!

She cheats  ;)

:) Excuse me???? I'm the one who cheats??? Who is that was telling me how, if they were on Survivor, would sneak items onto the island??? And who edit's my words in our IM's to make it look as though I say something I haven't??? And who guilts me into making this post so he can win this "bet" we have going that I NEVER agreed to in the first place???? I must be delirious...I cannot believe I am actually doing this...letting you win AGAIN! I'm sure it's not me who's "cheating!" Ugghhh! I want to know where the smilie banging his head against the brick wall went to? I need that here!! Enjoy your 500th post my friend.....you will be paying for it!

But how is any of that cheating? It is just playing with the firm knowledge that you will win. lol

I just happened to be watching CBS tonight and saw a preview of this weeks survivor and I guess VBG is right.

Click for Spoiler:

it said that the tribe that did not win the imunity challange would be broken apart. My guess is that they would have to vote out somebody and then the rest would go to the other tribes and they also said that we would be suprised who got voted out and then they had hatch saying that person has to go so maybe its hatchs tribe that loeses.

I just happened to be watching CBS tonight and saw a preview of this weeks survivor and I guess VBG is right.

Click for Spoiler:

it said that the tribe that did not win the imunity challange would be broken apart.  My guess is that they would have to vote out somebody and then the rest would go to the other tribes and they also said that we would be suprised who got voted out and then they had hatch saying that person has to go so maybe its hatchs tribe that loeses.

Yeah, that commercial was a little surprising to me in how it's worded.

Click for Spoiler:

The challenge in question is actually the Reward Challenge, the last place tribe is dissolved according to the commercial. That could mean a couple of things. It could mean that the losing tribe is out of the game. Or it could mean that the losing tribe is split up into the other two tribes.

The latter is what I believe it means. I believe Rupert Winds up on Richard's team and Jenna Lewis ends up on Boston Rob's team as does Jerri. If that's true, then Ethan must be on Richard's team.

All of this is a 100% guess on my part and is based on pics from the TV Promo. At the Reward Challenge in the promo you can see Saboga rowing out to sea and in the same shot is Chapera rowing toward the beach. That that indicates that Chapera is leading Saboga in the race.

Later Sue can be seen saying "Welcome to Reality" and Jenna is standing in front of her. That would tend to indicate that they are standing around chatting, which only happens at tribal camp.

Ethan is seen, in the promo going against Boston Rob in the immunity challenge on the log and falling into the water. So they can't be on the same team. That leaves Rupert and Jerri. There is a shot of Rupert standing on the beach with a not so happy look on his face, the look he gets right after working hard and losing.

So my guess is Saboga loses the Reward Challenge and merges with the other two tribes making 2 tribes of 7 each and they go into the Immunity challenge even in numbers.

Don't hold me to any of that though :idea:

I have to agree with you VBG it does seem to look the way you said. But

Click for Spoiler:

I do wish that ruperts team did not lose. I like that team and was hopeing they went a long way but we are all guessing on a 60 second spot as that part were rupert looks sad could be from the imunity challange?

I have to agree with you VBG it does seem to look the way you said.  But

Click for Spoiler:

I do wish that ruperts team did not lose.  I like that team and was hopeing they went a long way but we are all guessing on a 60 second spot as that part were rupert looks sad could be from the imunity challange?

Click for Spoiler:

Yeah it could be the IC he's upset at, if he's even upset at all. He may just look that way because he had just physically exerted himself and was struggling for air.

It's a shaky assumption to make these guesses based on what I'm basing them on but it's all we have to go on till Thursday. Besides, it's so much fun to make these guesses and try to figure out if the producers are giving hints without wanting to lol.

Good episode!

Click for Spoiler:

I was surprised by the Tribal Council vote tonight. I won't name the person voted out yet though because I know Amy hasn't seen the episode yet (and as we established last week she cheats and peeks).

Next week looks like there's some explosive moments, all brought on by Richard rubbing himself up against Sue (on purpose). Should be interesting!