Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor All-Stars **Possible Spoilers**

Click for Spoiler:

Yes! I knew Rupert would win. He was the most popular of any Survivor in history. He was a tough guy but was vulnerable underneath. It really made him an endearing person to watch. I'm so happy for him.

I'm floored by the fact that Boston Rob was in the final 4. I would have picked Rudy over him. Boston Rob already has a piece of a million let someone else have a shot. Okay, he played a good game, it just really bugged me when he screwed Lex over. I know betrayal is part of the game but Rob asked for a special favour outside the game and he got it. Then ultimately stabbed Lex in the back.

Yeah Rupert was great on his 2 seasons, Lex is my overall favorite of them all but Rupert is second on that list.

As for Boston Rob being in the final 4, well he was trying to cheat to get the million dollars. He and his family created an "Auto Vote" link that people could click and minimize and as long as that link was open it would send a vote through for Rob every 5 seconds or so.

I;m a member at a Survivor message board and kept telling people that CBS likely had protections in place to prevent that kind of thing, limiting a single IP to 1 vote per day or something like that but most of them didn't believe me. WHen the final vote tally was taken Rupert won with 87% of the votes (about 33 or 34 Million Votes). So if you look at the number left over, the other 17 Survivors have to share 4 to 5 million votes among them. So Rob might have gotten 4 or 5% Tom 4 or 5% and so on. The numbers were really insignificant next to Rupert's 87%.

<h4 style="cursor:hand" onClick="expandit(this)">Click for Spoiler:</h4>

<span style="display:none" style=&{head};>Yes! I knew Rupert would win. He was the most popular of any Survivor in history. He was a tough guy but was vulnerable underneath. It really made him an endearing person to watch. I'm so happy for him.

I'm floored by the fact that Boston Rob was in the final 4. I would have picked Rudy over him. Boston Rob already has a piece of a million let someone else have a shot. Okay, he played a good game, it just really bugged me when he screwed Lex over. I know betrayal is part of the game but Rob asked for a special favour outside the game and he got it. Then ultimately stabbed Lex in the back.</span>

Yeah Rupert was great on his 2 seasons, Lex is my overall favorite of them all but Rupert is second on that list.

As for Boston Rob being in the final 4, well he was trying to cheat to get the million dollars. He and his family created an "Auto Vote" link that people could click and minimize and as long as that link was open it would send a vote through for Rob every 5 seconds or so.

I;m a member at a Survivor message board and kept telling people that CBS likely had protections in place to prevent that kind of thing, limiting a single IP to 1 vote per day or something like that but most of them didn't believe me. WHen the final vote tally was taken Rupert won with 87% of the votes (about 33 or 34 Million Votes). So if you look at the number left over, the other 17 Survivors have to share 4 to 5 million votes among them. So Rob might have gotten 4 or 5% Tom 4 or 5% and so on. The numbers were really insignificant next to Rupert's 87%.

What is the link to a good Survivor message board?

Now that the season's over and the winner is known I'll post this link.

The entire season was "Spoiled" by a man that travels to the locations where Survivor shoots after they are gone. He does some asking around, goes to the shooting locations and tries to get as much information as he possibly can. He had all of season 6 correct, and got all od this season correct as well.

This is a link to the PDF file (you need Adobe to read it) and was posted back in January at least a couple weeks before the first episode of the season. It's a rather long document but if you like Survivor it's really pretty interesting and gives the Boot list starting with the Final 7 Survivors.

http://www.thechillone.com/all-stars.pdf